4.8
Kenmore 57783 (25.6 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator

Kenmore 57783 (25.6 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator

4.8

• Temperature Control:

Best gift for the kitchen

from Guanica, PR

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design

Cons

• Unreliable

• Large Kitchens

Comments about Kenmore 57783 (25.6 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

This is a good refrigerator for your kitchen, I really like it.

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Beautiful and Dependable

from Kalamazoo Michigan

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet
  • Space For Tall Items

• Large Kitchens
    • Small Kitchens

Comments about Kenmore 57783 (25.6 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

My electric bill dropped and my kitchen looks fabulous. Can find everything easily!

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Decent

from Warren, OH

Comments about Kenmore 57783 (25.6 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

This Kenmore 57783 Side by Side refrigerator is a great addition to any home. We have had this refrigerator for about nine years total and it has been great overall. We have had some issues with it such as the cooling fan not working and the temperature would then drop and stop cooling the food in the refrigerator side. We have had that issue for awhile and kept getting it serviced and then finally just got a brand new one in the same model and have had no problems since. It is very quiet and has great performance of cooing. I also really like the interior organization of it and the temperature control is easy to control. It is also very easy to clean and durable and has lasted us for a long time with out any problems yet. The design is very sleek and it looks very appealing to the eyes and attractive and professional. I would highly reccommend this to anyone looking to purchase a new refrigerator in the future.

Great refrigerator!

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Kenmore 57783 (25.6 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

We just got this fridge for our basement and i couldn't be happier with it. I usually prefer the pull out freezer in the bottom of the fridge because it saves more space, but this fridge and freezer combination work perfectly for what I need. The ice machine works wonderfully and it's a lot easier than ice trays (which I previously used). The stainless steel is charming and it looks good with almost any kitchen theme. Fingerprints can be a problem after a while, but they go away quickly when cleaned with Windex or something.

Noise Level
    I can't even hear the fridge, except for when it is making ice. The machine gets a little bit loud but it's only for a couple of minutes every couple of hours so it's not that big of a deal.

Interior Organization
    It's easy to organize and the shelfs are moveable so you can arrange it however you want. I love this fridge, it's easy to reach for things even if they are in the back of the fridge. There are vegetable drawers too so it's easy to store just about anything.

Great Fridge!

Comments about Kenmore 57783 (25.6 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

I absolutely love this refrigerator. I have had it for about 3 years and never had any issues with it. I have yet to even have to change either of the light bulbs in it. It keeps my food perfect in both the fridge and freezer. My vegetables that I store in the drawer come out fresh and crispy. It is spacious and everything is removable for cleaning. The clear shelves are great to do a bi-weekly spray down with windex. I also love the water and ice maker. The ice maker can be loud when making and dropping ice but it doesn't bother me much anymore after I got used to it. The outside looks brand new still, it is high quality and can withstand some abuse! The doors seal well and it is very energy efficient. It is also easy for me to pull out and clean behind. My only complaint is the bottom grate won't stay on, it never has! I would definitely recommend this refrigerator to anyone in the market for a new one.

Noise Level
    Only the ice maker is noisy.

Kenmore is amazing

Comments about Kenmore 57783 (25.6 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

Kenmore has always been my number one choice when it comes to the appliances in my house. I've used the brand for years and have never once had a problem with it. The Kenmore Side by Side fridge is no different in that matter. I love how much space I have in one compact box. There's also an ice machine that works to perfection every time. The last refrigerator I had only had a tiny freezer at the top. I never had enough room for my food. Most of the time I could only go shopping for a weeks worth at a time because nothing else would fit, and even that was a stretch. With my new Kenmore though, I have a freezer about the same size as my fridge. It's amazing!

Interior Organization
    I love how organized the interior is. There are shelves and drawers for everything I need. I tend to go overboard with shopping but I don't have to worry because my Kenmore holds it all.

Temperature Control
    Like most refrigerators there is a nob that allows you to adjust the temperature as you like.

Cleaning a fridge is never fun but it is at least easy to do with the Kenmore.

It is so convenient to have the fridge and freezer side by side. I love that it doesn't take up too much space in my kitchen.

• Temperature Control:

Awesome and definitely would recommend!

Comments about Kenmore 57783 (25.6 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

Kenmore is a nice brand, almost all of our kitchen appliances brand are kenmore. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone because it consume a low amount of electricity.I gave an overall 7 pts because if I only new that the freezer is a little too narrow and small our one month frozen groceries meat won't fit in, so we have to go to the grocery every after 2 weeks. We just recently bought a house and all appliances are kenmore and we asked the seller to provide the refrigerator too and we said we want dual door with the same brand. Hope this helps.

Noise Level
    You only hear a noise when its filling up water and making ice.

Interior Organization
    Well organize, also you can adjust how high or low you want. Except I hope the freezer will have more separation so the space won't be wasted or more room.

Temperature Control
    The control is easy to twist ,

It is pretty much easy to clean, you can take it out and wash it in the sink, dry it and then put it back :)

I can rely on this brand on not to spoil my food.

The design is very modern and so nice to look at .

Good quality refrigerator.

Comments about Kenmore 57783 (25.6 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

We've had this refrigerator for about three years and it has yet to give us any trouble. I love the side-by-side concept and water and ice features.

Noise Level
    I don't notice much noise that comes from this refrigerator. I do notice the ice maker making noise occasionally, but it isn't loud or intrusive. You basically hear water running for a few seconds and then a click and it's done.

Interior Organization
    There are two drawers on the bottom that are good sizes, plenty long and deep enough to fit meat and vegetables/fruits for a week. There is also smaller drawer on top that is just as long, but only about half as deep. I use it to keep sliced cheese and lunch meats, and the size works just fine for that.

The material of the shelves and drawers is very easy to clean. Stuck on stuff comes off easily with soap and water. However, if your wanting to take the drawers and shelves out to clean, that is going to be a little more difficult. I do it, so it can be done. They come out really easily, but it's a bit harder to maneuver them back inside the fridge due to their size and shape.

Great Product

Comments about Kenmore 57783 (25.6 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

This is an excellent refrigerator. It does what it is meant to do and keeps food cold in fresh. It's very spacious and can hold a lot of leftovers. It is also very easy to clean due to it's removable shelves.

Noise Level
    This refrigerator is very quiet.

Removable shelves babe cleaning a breeze.

love it

Comments about Kenmore 57783 (25.6 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

I love the style of it. my guest brag on how nice it looks in my kitchen. all my quests want one or bought one too.

Noise Level
    you can hardly hear it which I love especially when it's lights out for the night and your walking through the house and you don't hear a loud refridgerator buzzing thank you for making one less noisy

Interior Organization
    less spills and how I can fit all the different food items we eat .

Temperature Control
    love how I can control the temps in the drawers for my meats , veggies and other items that may have not lasted in my fridge

it's so easy to keep clean and everything I put it is easy to get to and have less likely to spill and knock something over in it.

it got bumped a couple times when I was moving my table around and it didn't even put a scratch on it . when I thought for sure it would

love how it looks and goes well with my other appliances . and all my guest have bought one or wants one