Other Blenders:
Kenmore
205601
Kenmore 56-Ounce 6-Speed Blender Black

Summary

Receive a $10 Mail-In-Rebate by purchasing this item between November 27 and December 1, 2014.

• Make a healthy smoothie for breakfast or a yummy milkshake for a snack-and do it fast with the Kenmore stainless steel 6-speed blender
  • The blender's dial controls let you choose from among six speeds, including a pulse control option that lets you crush ice
  • 56-ounce glass measuring pitcher
  • Removable stainless steel blade
  • Materials: Glass, stainless steel, plastic
  • Dimensions: 16" x 7" x 7.5"
  • Weighs 7.9 pounds
  • Care: Dishwasher safe
  • Two-year warranty

Kenmore 56-Ounce 6-Speed Blender Black

Not good

from NA

Comments about Kenmore 56-Ounce 6-Speed Blender Black:

I owned this product some time back but was not happy with the performance of this blender. I purchased this product from an online shopping website and it came without the warranty product. When I contacted the website for the same, they told me to contact the company and the warranty card got delivered to my house after a month. It seems that most customers got their product without a warranty card as I have seen many complaints regrading the same issue. I used to blender only for 5 months as it did not give the desired result in terms of blending. I tried blending fruits like mangoes, bananas and green vegetables as well but the pulp produced was thick and not eatable. I had to work with the blender for 30-45 minutes per food item to get a thin pulp.

The product looked elegant and was easy to clean but was not good in terms of blending at all and the blades were quite sharp and so I while cleaning the interior, I had to be careful that I don't hurt my fingers. I got this product replaced with another brand after 5 months.

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

Great blender

Comments about Kenmore 56-Ounce 6-Speed Blender Black:

We had had this blender in my family's household up until about a couple of months ago, maybe up to about half a year ago. It was a really good blender for us up until then, but it ended up being dropped and it shattered into about a million pieces. Not the blender's fault, of course, but that's the only reason we replaced it. Otherwise we probably would have kept it for years.

It has a good amount of blending power. I used it for all sorts of things--smoothies, baking, all different kinds of cooking--never had an issue with it. It's really simple to use as well--put the food in, put the lid on, and hit the proper button to blend whatever you need. Couldn't be simpler.

I would also comment that this blender is super easy to clean. Not too much to explain there.

As for durability, it's pretty good at handling simple, everyday wear-and-tear. The only issue, of course, was when it was dropped a couple of feet onto a tile floor and it shattered. Aside from that though, it's definitely a tough product.

• Blending Power: