Other Grills:

Kenmore 4-Burner Propane Grill

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Durable, attractive, and works great!

I've had this Kenmore grill for many years now, and I can say with conviction that it is a high quality, well built, well performing piece of outdoor cooking perfection.
Read complete review

Only one other thing I would ask for, and that's only when I lived in MI, and that's a side burner, for cookng sweetcorn. But my wife has cured me of that want, by cooking sweet corn in the microwave (and it's great that way).

This grill has moved all the way across the country, from house to house multiple times, and is still rock solid. travelling is usually the kiss of death for grills as they rattle, everything loosens up, and they fall apart.

Has great wheels that roll fairly well over most reasonable outdoor obstacles.

The grilling surface is cast iron, and has held up extremely well. Even the iron burners have done well. I've replaced nothing on this grill, and I've had it since 2001 and have used it  A LOT. About the only thing I need, is a new cover.

It lights first time 90% of the time, and the burners are very easy to regulate. It has a built in thermometer that has yet to get condensation in it an fail like most do.

The surface finish is still really good. It's not an embarrassment sitting out on the deck.

The tray that are used to catch grease, and burnt out crumbs etc pull out easily, and do a great job of catching stuff to. I've never ended up with patio or deck stains under it from drippings or creosote.

Only complaint may be the regulator. It occasionally wheezes, and it'll sometimes "lock-up" when you install a new tank. I think it's some sort of phenomenon similar to vapor lock. It only take a minute or so to clear up. I've actually had this happen with every grill I've ever owned that uses a tank/regulator.

I can wholeheartedly recommend the good solid more premium line of grills from Kenmore like this one.

Blowing Up

The propane tank was leaking after a week and everyone knows that this could eventually lead to an explosion. It's also worth noting that the grill itself is not big enough to carry a sufficient amount of meat at a time and the price is very unreasonable. I will not buy anymore Kenmore products.

Can be used outside!

from India

Pros

• Easy Assembly
  • Easy To Cleanup
  • Easy To Use
  • Even Heat

Cons

• For Self/Couple
    • Large Gatherings
    • Small Gatherings

Comments about Kenmore 4-Burner Propane Grill:

This grill is as wonderful as one can imagine. Cooks food really fast, heats up evenly without any problems. Just the perfect grill I needed this year.
    The grill cooks any food amazingly fast and lights up fast also. Never see any grill lights up so fast as this one.
    Versatility
    It can cook almost any food extremely fast. I can even use this grill outside in hot summer days.
    The grill comes with a user manual where instructions are given on how to clean this grill properly. With that, anyone can clean this grill in no time.
    The grill is extremely easy to use. Anyone with a little bit of grilling knowledge can easily use this machine.
    The grill looks quite strong and should last for at least couple more years without much problems.

Easy to use, Easy to clean

Comments about Kenmore 4-Burner Propane Grill:

A very straight forward gas grill. One of the things I like the most about this grill is it lights every time. Easily cleaned with soap and water on the outside and with oven cleaner on the inside. Easy assembly as well.

Performs flawlessly each time it's used. I have never experienced this grill not lighting. Be aware the burners should be cleaned periodically as outlined in the users manual.

Versatility
    I love the pan burner on the side. I can BBQ on the grill and say, boil potato's on the side burner. On hot days I can cook outside. There is a warming rack as well. One of the things I like the most is temperature control. After some experimentation I can now get the grill to any temp. I want. So baking on the upper rack is simplicity in itself.

Very easy push button lighting, that's all there is to it. Light it, set the temperature and go grill.

A simple wipe down on the outside. I have used only soap and water to maintain the look of the stainless. Using a stiff brush on the grill surface and the heat dissipator's is a simple task.

So far this grill has been sturdy and well built

Very user friendly. Good instructions, easy to comprehend.

• Versatility:

This grill is perfect for a family looking to cook quality meals

Comments about Kenmore 4-Burner Propane Grill:

I always use this grill to cook steaks and burgers on a regular basis however, I have cooked so much more than that. I even made a small turkey on here for my large thanksgiving gathering and it was so much better than the turkey I made in the oven. I resort to using this grill because its always a joy to cook on. It has allowed me to spend more time outside while my kids play in the yard. Not to mention it becomes the center of attention during family gathering. It was built with high quality materials and the way it was designed can not be compared to any other model out there.

Excellent and even cooking across grill.

Versatility
    Wheels are quiet and roll easily.

Even my grandpa knew how to use this safely.

Coating on the grill makes it easy

Kenmore grill 4 burners

Comments about Kenmore 4-Burner Propane Grill:

I have a large family and this grill worked amazing for us. I like to grill every chance i get, hot dogs, burgers, stakes, and what cook out is complete with out corn and macaroni? The kenmore is perfect for all of the above. With the side burner you can cook sides and the main dish all at once with ease and no need to run back and forth from the grill to the stove. The cabinet doors allow the propane tank to hide and say you have the need for smoked meats just life the grille and put wood chips in and have a great taste without the propane.

I never had any issues with the grill. Just left it out in the elements and after so long it was just time for a new one. I highly suggest a grill cover.

Versatility
    Cook anything with out any issues. Any type of meat from hot dogs to lamb it will cook through with great temperature control. Cook burgers on one side at a low temp while cooking stakes on the other side at another temperature.

Any one old enough to use a microwave can use this grill with ease. Simple dial control for both the main grilling area and side burner.

Remove the grill soak it in water and boom its easy to clean.

Blowing Up

Great

Comments about Kenmore 4-Burner Propane Grill:

This grill is great for BBQs! It's very durable and great quality! I've only had this grill for a few months but I use it very often. It's awesome to grill on and it's easy to use. Also I love the design of it. It have a modern look, with sleek white (the one I have) I also love how it has four burners. It's great for family cook outs or just cooking your nights dinner!

• Versatility:

Easy to use and perfect for a family.

Comments about Kenmore 4-Burner Propane Grill:

It is easy to use with no complicated instructions. It is also easy to transfer in and out. All in one place to grill and cook with no hassle. It is practical and safe. It is cost effective and does not take a lot of gas. Easy to clean and easy to collect the waste fat through its cup. It also has a good space for the gas tank and in safe place away of the flames.

It is somewhat hard to reach the tray and it is not movable.

LONG-TIME FAVORITE GRILL OF OUR FAMILY

Comments about Kenmore 4-Burner Propane Grill:

Very good grill, lasts longer than the rest, and I've had some that rusted and fell apart in a very short period of time.

Long-lasting, but not nearly as long as they did in the past. I had a kenmore grill in my youth, and it lasted for fifteen years. I had to leave it behind when I moved in to an apartment.

Versatility
    Easy to set-up, and use, just turn on the propane tank, light the grill, and start grilling.

What's to know, turn it on and grill - it couldn't be any simpler. Carrying a thirty-five pound propane tank is just about the hardest thing about the set-up.

Cast iron grates are harder to clean, but if you season them as you should, it shouldn't be too hard to keep them clean. The exterior of the grill is just a snap to clean, just use window cleaner, and a soft cloth to wipe it down. Invest in a heavy-weight grill cover. kenmore has a great one!

Long-lasting grill, not nearly as bad as the other brands, and I see that my neighbors are buying grills more frequently than I. Invest in a kenmore. You'll be happy that you did.

Beautiful color and design, and it goes well with my patio furniture. It must look as good as it is.

Nice.

Comments about Kenmore 4-Burner Propane Grill:

It's a very nice product. It has many desirable features I and many others look for in a grill. Although I must admit once something is burned onto the grill it's really on there. But it cooks evenly at all temperatures and never gives a strange taste to foods. I recommend this product for any meat or filled veggie lovers.

Versatility
    Very bulky and not very easy to move.

Looks lovely on a backyard porch!

• Versatility:

It seems to cook evenly and handles harsh weather.

Comments about Kenmore 4-Burner Propane Grill:

It seems to cook evenly and handles harsh weather.

Seems to cook evenly throughout the food. It starts up with ease and burns evenly among the burners. It can fit a good amount of food on it. Overall happy with the performance and would recommend it to others that are in the market for a grill.

Versatility
    It is a normal grill nothing real spectacular that is different among other grills. I wish it would have 2 side burners to keep things warm, not that they would be used that often, just when I have a big cookout.

Starts up with ease and warms up pretty quick. DO not need any extra lighters or anything to start.

With the proper cleaning tools typical for cleaning grills, it cleans real easy. Also food does not stick as much as other grills that I have used.

Built very well. Handles the rain, snow, and hail

Nothing special about the design. Looks like all other grills that I checked out. Although it is hard to come up with something that looks different for a grill.