Other Grills:
Kenmore
PG-40401SOL
Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill With Stainless Steel Lid

Summary

The Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill with stainless steel lid is all you need to cook up delicious burgers, hot dogs, steaks and more!

Mouths will start to water as soon as you fire up this showy grill, which boasts 614 square inches of cooking space. That means you have plenty of room to grill everyone's favorites, whether you are hosting a backyard party or simply cooking a meal outdoors for your family.

This Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill with stainless steel lid has 40,000 BTUs of power for grilling as well as a 13,000 BTU side burner. That means you can cook meat and side dishes at the same time for added convenience. This gas grill also provide 2 large wheels allowing you to lift and easily maneuvered from one place to another.

Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill With Stainless Steel Lid

LIKE LIKE LIKE

from Guanica, PR

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy To Use

• Small Gatherings

I really happy with this grill, IM LOVITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

us

from us

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Difficult Setup

• Portable Use

Good

A lot of grill for the money!

Comments about Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill With Stainless Steel Lid:

This little Kenmore grill with it's stainless steel and black two tone design looks very sleek. You'll definitely want to get a grill cover to keep it looking as nice. Assembly wasn't too bad but still a lot to do. You'll definitely want to get it set up and tried out a few times before your big barbecue.

The four burner design is going to help you a ton with combination cooking where you're going to need a variable amount of heat. I absolutely love the side burner. That's a great feature and a big deciding factor for me. For the price that we spent it has lived up better than my expectations. Cleanup is pretty easy for a grill especially with the pullout dip tray. So far maintenance has been pretty easy. We do a lot of grilling in the summer and even squeeze some in the rest of the year and this grill has held up great. We've even put it in the back of the pick up and taken it to company picnics. I'm very happy with this purchase and I highly recommend this grill.

The Summer Saver!

from united states

Comments about Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill With Stainless Steel Lid:

The Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill has basically served as my outdoor kitchen for multiple years in a row now. While it is not the top of the line grill on the market, it has more features than I actually need in a grill. While I am not a fan of being forced to make dinner in the kitchen, I look forward to spending my evening out grilling on my Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill.

One of my pet peeves with grills and barbecues is when the burners do not evenly distribute and I do not have control over the flame. I have not come across that issue with my Kenmore 4 Burner gas grill.

Versatility
    From vegetables to meats, I am able to make countless options for delicious dinners.

We purchased the stainless steel version of the Kenmore 4 burner gas grill and I am thankful we did. Cleaning the outside of the grill is as easy as simply wiping it down. Cleaning the inside of the grill has never been a problem either. I am a fan of regular grill maintenance and because of that I have not had an issue with my Kenmore years after purchasing it.

My Kenmore grill lives outside and I have not experienced excessive weather damage.

• Versatility:

Perfect for our family meals

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill With Stainless Steel Lid:

I picked this grill up after my old one died. I have been very happy with it. It even comes with a burner on the side so I can make some baked beans or saute some veggies while I am making the main dish. I have been able to make so many different dinners with this grill.

My favorite thing to cook on the grill is chicken. It always has that grilling flavor on the meat whether you season it or not. It heats up very quickly.

I think its very easy to use. It has the 4 burners plus the side burner and every burner has a knob to control the heat.

The grilling trays are removable so that makes it very easy to clean. Other then that I just wipe down the outside.

I have had this grill for 2 years now and it has held up very well. The winters here stink and its gets very cold, but every spring when I go fire up the grill for the first time, it fires right up.

The design is nice. Nothing fancy but then again I don't need fancy. It works that's all that matters to me.