Other Kitchen Ranges:
Kenmore
Kenmore 4.5 cu. ft. Slide-In Gas Range - Black

Summary

30" Slide-In Gas Range - Style and Functionality

The black Kenmore 30" Slide-In Gas Range 3260 features a self-cleaning oven and recessed porcelain cooktop to help contain spills. The 14,200 BTU and 12,200 BTU power burners help you boil multiple pots of water rapidly, while the 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner gives you maximum control over delicate sauces.

Kenmore 4.5 cu. ft. Slide-In Gas Range - Black

Love my Kenmore stove!

from Woodburn, IN

Comments about Kenmore 4.5 cu. ft. Slide-In Gas Range - Black:

We wanted a gas stove for a reasonable price and got this one. I love this stove. While it's an adjustment period from electric to gas, it does the job well and leaves our food coming out great. The oven bakes very well too. I normally can do the in-between time and it comes out done. I've never been able to bake with an electric oven very well but this one seems to do the job without much guess work, so now my baking comes out pretty good. I've used the broil feature a couple of times and it does well.

Temperature Control
Unlike electric, I can go in-between the settings and adjust as needed. I also like how it's immediately hot and doesn't waste time heating up my pots and pans. The oven does take time to preheat but does so relatively quickly.

Heat Distribution
Since I can actually see the heat, I can adjust to the pan size so it'll evenly distribute as needed. Of course this also helps if you have good cookware. The oven also cooks evenly with multiple pans.

I can see this lasting 15 years, maybe more. It definitely is built sturdy and made to last.

It's black. Nothing fancy but still looks nice in the kitchen. The gas grates are hard to clean and i haven't figured out if I can soak them since they seem to be cast iron and not coated.

Things seem to stick to this stove. Not sure if it's cause it's black and noticeable but I can't seem to get it sparkling clean at all. The grates are very hard to clean and any type of cloth I use seems to pull fibers out and stick to the grates, even with it moistened.

• Temperature Control: