Other Ovens:
Kenmore
Kenmore 30" Electric Self-Clean Single Wall Oven - Stainless Steel

Summary

Kenmore 30" Self-Clean Electric Single Wall Oven - Seamless Style and Convenience

The stainless-steel Kenmore Electric Single Oven 4942 has convenient self-cleaning oven. Its frameless, flush door design adds a stylish look. Enjoy the many attributes this oven has to offer, such as the Warm & Hold feature and the lockout feature that is activated by the simple push of a button.

Kenmore 30" Electric Self-Clean Single Wall Oven - Stainless Steel

Great oven

Comments about Kenmore 30" Electric Self-Clean Single Wall Oven - Stainless Steel:

Kenmore 30" Electric Self-Clean Single Wall Oven is a really good oven. Of course, I'm comparing it to an ancient oven that was in my house when I bought it. I went from something with knobs to this wonder, and I am amazed. I'm not much of a cook, but this oven makes everything so much easier, and makes my food better. With the old oven, I couldn't even bake cookies, but now I can!

Capacity
It has great capacity. It is so roomy inside. I can cook a main dish and a side dish. I just love it!

It works great. My food turns out great.

I love this unit. It is so easy to clean. With my old oven it was a half day task, with this, one it is quick and easy! I love it!

It is very easy to use. Of course, I have to rely on the instruction manual a lot. This oven does so many things that my old oven would not.

I think I will have this oven for years to come.

This oven looks so great in my home. We did a total remodel, and I love my new appliances.

• Capacity: