Other Space Heaters:
Kenmore
Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner

Summary

Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.

The Kenmore 95375 infrared indoor heater features a filterless ultrasonic humidifier that delivers a stream of moist air to help maintain ideal humidity levels. It also works as an air cleaner to remove dust, pollen and other irritants year-round, even when you’re not heating. Use the timer to set the heater's shut off time for up to 24 hours later.

The Kenmore infrared heater 95375 creates gentle, penetrating rays that warm objects and people instead of the air. Its quick, even heat won’t dry out your surroundings. Soothing infrared heat is virtually silent, ultra-efficient and instant.

The extra-large LCD display that shows both actual and desired temperatures. You can program the temperature for custom comfort. The convenient remote control lets you adjust and fine-tune comfort from almost anywhere.

Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner

Pros

Cons

Great product.

Comments about Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner:

I purchased the Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner right before Christmas while I was constantly getting sick. I have found that this item is wonderful and provides a lot of comfort and relief. It provides a large mount of heat that a ceramic heater can not amount up to. It works well in large rooms as well as small rooms. I do not have to worry about being close to this item because it provides enough heat to fill whatever room that it is in. It is also a rather quiet appliance as well which is very important to me. I would recommend this to anyone looking to heat their place because they will not find anything else out there that performs like this heater does.

The performance is outstanding. I have nothing bad to say about it.

It is very easy to use and is self explanatory.

I have had no issues so far but it looks to be built to last for many years to come.

The design is absolutely wonderful and ingenious.

Safety
There are always safety concerns when it comes to items such as this but I have found that this item is pretty safe overall.

• Safety:

This 3-in-1 is only really good for 1-in-1.

from Sonora, CA

Comments about Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner:

I've had really good luck with Kenmoore space heaters in the past. With three young asthmatic children in the house, I'm also extremely reliant on air purifiers and humidifiers. Needless to say, I was anxious to give the "Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner" a try. Unfortunately, using this one single appliance turned out to be more tedious than shuffling three separate ones. I'm trying to decide where to beging with all the issues. First, It leaks from the drain plug. It always says "add water", even when the water tank is full and correctly positioned. The humidifier has no output options to choose from and turns off intermittently for no apparent reason at all. The whole plastic fake woodgrain case is pretty darn ugly too. I didn't notice any difference in the air quality or "purity" so I'm neutral in regards to the air filter though. The only positives are that the ugly case stays remarkably cool to the touch and the heater actually works really well. So I would recommend buying the Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater if you don't actually need 3-in-1, because it's only good for 1-in-1.

Great for saving money

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner:

I think this is a great invention. It's a humidifier, heater, and air cleaner all in one - individually buying those three products would be so much more than buying this one product. I can keep the heat lower in my apartment when using this, which is nice considering heat costs a lot more than electricity. I also have not gotten one dry throat since I bought this, when before I would have one from the beginning to the end of winter. I like the style of this product, too; it's old fashioned and goes with the vintage theme in my apartment. I believe this saves me money, but I haven't completely compared the costs (I've only had it a couple of months). It's easier than buying three separate products and I recommend it to anyone who needs a three-in-one product such as this.

It's very sturdy and can be placed almost anywhere. The only place I wouldn't put it is by wood (for safety reasons, obviously.

• Safety:

heater, humidifier, and air cleaner all in one

Comments about Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner:

So usually when you turn on the heat the air dries out and you get that weird burning smell. This little contraption is awesome! This machine is so great that it is three in one, so it takes up less space than having three machines in a room. I keep this little baby in my bedroom during the winter. Being that it is a space heater, humidifier, and air purifier in one, it does all the things that are my major concerns.

This machine performs wonderfully! It is dependable, and does exactly what it promises.

Very easy to use! Just follow the directions and get it set up, then turn it on and you are good to go! It was super easy to use for the first time and easy to remember how to use from year to year.

It has held up for a few years now. I take care of my items, so it hasn't been beat up or anything. The machine looks well made and I am confident that it will last for years to come.

I wish it looked better, it isn't very stylish.

Safety
I would say it's pretty safe? But I also don't have children, so I don't have to worry too much about safety..

Amazing little product

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner:

This little heater is simply amazing. I love it. It is not only a heater, but also a humidifier and air cleaner. I like that they put a humidifier with the heater because everyone who uses a heater in the winter time knows that the air gets exceptionally dry and can cause all kinds of sinus issues. The humidifier is great at combatting these issues. I also love that it includes an air purifier in the design. I don't have to have three separate machines running at the same time. When I use this little heater, I have all three things in one machine.

It does it's job. We keep this heater in our bedroom that is a converted garage. It keeps our bedroom very warm and keeps the air moisturized and clean as well.

Beautiful design. Not only is this heater functional, but it is also beautiful. I love the wood look and it fits right in with the decor of our home.

Safety
I feel like this is a pretty safe unit, however we do keep it in an area where my children can not get to it. If you have children, I would suggest keeping it in a place where they can not get to it or explain to them what it is so they will not be tempted to mess with it.

• Safety:

Great heater, but humidifier leaks

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner:

I initially purchased the Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner for occasional use in my living room when the temperature drops in the teens, but most of the year it's just a nice a decorative piece. This heater does a great job of warming up my sizable room and does a decent job of providing heat to the surrounding rooms. I tend to keep the heater on medium because the highest setting has caused my circuit breaker to trip. This only happens when I have too many appliances or Christmas lights on the same line. The LCD display screen is a very visible ocean blue that can brighten a dark room, which I cover before I go to sleep because it would keep me up. The infrared light is also very bright, but I angle the heater so it isn't in my field of vision. I tried using the humidifier, but it kept leaking water. The air purifier portion of the device does a great just of collecting dust in the air, which helps to keep my allergies at bay. I would definitely recommend the Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater.

The Perfect Machine

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner:

Over the years, I've had more than my share of air purifiers, humidifiers and space heaters. Like wishing for the one remote that did it all, the Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner does everything that I need in my home.
As a long-time allergy sufferer with allergy-induced asthma, this was my dream machine.
I purchased this from Sears and have not regretted it for one second. It is worth every penny!
This is truly an all-season machine. Where I live in Texas, there are plenty of allergens floating around in the air that get to every member of my family. The air purifying feature utilizes UV rays to destroy bacteria and airborne germs; this is same technology used in hospitals.
The humidifier keeps humidity levels ideal all year long, regardless of whether or not I'm using the heating element, which gets less usage in Texas.
There are added shut-off features and timers that make it energy-efficient and give me peace of mind about not leaving it running for hours if I leave home and forget to shut it off.
The machine is quiet and blends in well with virtually any decor. I absolutely love it!

• Safety:

Not worth the extra money.

Comments about Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner:

The Kenmore three in one infrared Heater, Humidifier and Air Cleaner, is not all it is cracked up to be. I bought this as my three daughters and I all suffer from eczema and I was hoping to both head and humidify the girls rooms. Our current heating system is wood stove, which is super drying.
In the end the humidifier feature is pretty much hopeless. It does not give off anywhere near as much humidity as I had hoped that it would. I still have to run a humidifier, even with this Kenmore Heater/Humidifier going.
It does do an excellent job heating, just as I would expect from a Kenmore product.
If I had it to do over again, I would save my money and buy either just a space heater, or just a humidifier. Even to buy both products would be less expensive, and more effective.
My only other complaint about this product, which comes both as a mother and a Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse, are that the corners and incredibly sharp. They gave us an emergency room trip with a ground level fall by a 15 month old, and the thing has been put away ever since. Overall I was pretty disappointed with this, and would not buy this again.

• Safety:

less money, more efficiency.

Comments about Kenmore 3-in-1 Infrared Heater, Humidifier & Air Cleaner:

This is as durable as the name.
It is easy to use
Has functionality
I highly recommend it for anyone who wants simple, efficient heating in a few rooms.

Heats up a room within minutes
Doesnt heat just one area
Little to no noise

Comes with remote cobtrol
Wheels on bootom so the ease of moving it room to room is a strong point
Simple instructions
Easy to read screen

Heavy...but not too heavy
The name kenmore speaks for itself

Not the average heater design
Looks more like a coffee table
Looks lije wood grain and goes woth most any room

Safety
Although it is consumers own responsibility to maintain safety precautions, it looks almost too much like a coffee table so someone might accidentally put a cup if liquid on it.
Doesnt have any warnings on the box that instruct ar advise consumer that product can or should only be used with an outlet that has safety ground in it.