Other Grills:
Kenmore
PG-40304OOL
Kenmore 3 Burner Black Patio Grill

Summary

Grilling Never Looked or Tasted So Good Thanks to the Kenmore 3-Burner Patio Grill

The Kenmore 3-burner patio grill is both stylish and spacious. It features 552 square inches of cooking space and 30,000 BTUs of power. The generous side shelves fold down for compact storage, making it an eye-catching option for smaller spaces. The sleek base houses an enclosed cabinet to hide that propane tank.

This 3-burner patio grill has many convenient features such as electronic ignition for easy lighting, porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grids and a durable porcelain-enameled lid with a stainless steel handle. When it is time to clean out the grease, just pull out the easy-to-clean grease tray and cup. This grill can be easily moved around your outdoor space on the four swivel casters.

Kenmore 3 Burner Black Patio Grill

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Definitely worth the money!

from India

Pros

• Easy To Cleanup
  • Easy To Use
  • Even Heat
  • Great Design

Cons

• For Self/Couple
    • Large Gatherings
    • Small Gatherings

Comments about Kenmore 3 Burner Black Patio Grill:

The grill looks strong and powerful and it never disappoints. Although it is on the higher side in terms of price, it is rather justified given the performance it offers.
    It performs amazingly fast and cooks food quite efficiently. You can cook a good amount of food in a one time.
    Versatility
    It can cook all sorts of food and ideal for all types of seasons and occasions. You can easily switch cooking meats to vegetable in minutes thanks to a grill scrubber.
    Ease of use
    It is light weight and very easy to use. No complicated settings and anyone can cook in it.
    It is very easy to clean the grill. Just use a grill brush and a quick wipe down and you are done!
    I have mine for few months now and works great without much issues till now.

Grilling Has Never Been This Easy... Or Has It?

from Huntsville, AL

Comments about Kenmore 3 Burner Black Patio Grill:

Kenmore is a brand that I can usually trust to put out quality products that improve on older ones, but this grill is one that I'm not too sure about. Overall, it is a decent grill that gets the job done. I would recommend a different Kenmore grill if possible but if not this one will certainly satisfy most of your grilling needs.

It performed just like any other grill. There weren't any special features or anything that I found to be improvements. In all honesy, it is just like any other grill.

Versatility
    Again, nothing was really special about the versitality about the grill. I was able to grill and cook anything from meats to veggies to peppers.

The grill was easy to use. It's basically your usual set up for a grill. As before, I rate it a 9 solely for the fact that it hasn't improved in any way that has made a difference to me.

Cleaning a grill always takes time and effort. This grill doesn't make it any easier. If your looking for a grill that will make the tedious task of cleaning it easier, steer clear of this grill.

Our grill just sets outside for all the year. The weather hasn't damaged it one bit. As long as you take regular care of your grill it'll look almost brand new!

When I first saw the grill I thought it looked weird but gave it a chance due to thinking it'd be more lightweight. I was wrong as it seemed to be just as heavy as most grills. Not only that but the wheels being sort of in the middle make it a bit hard to move when steering it. Let's face it, the grill just looks very top heavy and doesn't really do anything to make up for that.

Definitely Worth The Money

from TX

Comments about Kenmore 3 Burner Black Patio Grill:

This grill was a little pricey in my opinion, but now that I have brought it home and used it I feel that it is worth the price. I love how stylish it is and it's durability, as well as the convenience it offers. This grill is light weight enough to move to different locations and can withstand all outdoor conditions without staining or rusting. This grill allows a good amount of food to be cooked at one time and is easy to clean up. I can easily switch from cooking meats to vegetables in minutes by using a simple grill scrubber. It is easy to set up and does not require a lot of maintenance. I have recommended this product to many friends and family members and they all love it.

Works great for all occasions and foods come out tasting great

Versatility
    This product is great for relocation

Very easy to use and very easy to clean

I simply clean with a grill brush and a quick wipe down

Very durable, it has been able to withstand cold and rainy weather

Looks good on my back porch

Apartment Grill

from united states

Comments about Kenmore 3 Burner Black Patio Grill:

The Kenmore 3 Burner Black Patio Grill is the perfect grill for a small outdoor living space, like those found in condos, apartments, town homes, and city space.

There is little to no difference between the small Kenmore 3 Burner Black Patio Grill and some of the larger grills on the market that at most maybe have an additional burner or two. We have cooked everything from veggies to meats to desserts on our Kenmore 3 burner grill and have rarely run into a space issue.

Our Kemmore grill has been sitting outside for a few seasons now and I have not noticed any deterioration due to the elements or weather. The inside components of the barbecue are built with the same quality. Combined with regular cleaning and maintenance, our grill is almost in the same condition that we purchased it in.

We love design of our new Kenmore 3 burner black patio grill. Moving it out of the way to make more room on our small patio is simple. The sides fold down and make it so we are actually able to have a barbecue on our patio and use the patio for outdoor living and entertaining as well.

Inaccurate heating temperatures

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Kenmore 3 Burner Black Patio Grill:

The Kenmore 3 Burner Black Patio Grill is the worst grill I ever purchased. I was disappointed with the performance and even the design of this grill. The first time I used this grill I spent 20 minutes cooking 2 turkey burgers that remained uncooked in the middle. I had set the temperature for 350 degrees on the first 2 burners but when I checked the temperature with my infrared thermometer it read 200 degrees. Under further review this grill had different heat levels at multiple spots on the grill. I was able to get around this by upping the temperature, but this became too much of a hassle to remember what spots produced more and less heat. I also didn't like the position of the wheels on the grill. The wheels are right under the handle side, which lifts in the opposite direction so rolling the grill became a balancing act. The only thing that I liked about this grill is the side prep stations. They were extremely sturdy and provided me with enough space to place everything I need to grill an entire dinner. With that said I would definitely not recommend the Kenmore 3 Burner Black Patio Grill because the burners aren't accurate.