Other Ovens:
Kenmore
Kenmore 27" Self-Clean Double Electric Wall Oven w/Convection - Stainless Steel

Summary

Kenmore 27" Self-Clean Double Electric Wall Oven - Seamless Style and Convenience

The stainless-steel Kenmore Electric Double Oven 4952 has convenient self-cleaning in both ovens. Its frameless, flush door design adds a stylish look. Enjoy the many attributes this oven has to offer, such as the Warm & Hold feature and the lockout feature that is activated by the simple push of a button.

Kenmore 27" Self-Clean Double Electric Wall Oven w/Convection - Stainless Steel

Great double oven

Comments about Kenmore 27" Self-Clean Double Electric Wall Oven w/Convection - Stainless Steel:

I'm so impressed with the kenmore self clean double electric oven. I love having this appliance in my home. I am on a very strict diet and meal prep for my week is extremely important. I bake my chicken and sweet potatoes at the same exact time! I could have never done that with my old oven. I also bake fish at the same time as well. Everything always turns out great and I'm really impressed with the quality of this oven. It's also self cleaning so I don't have to worry about exhausting myself cleaning up after every meal. I also love the stainless steel look! It looks great in my kitchen. I would highly reccomend this particular oven.

Capacity
The capacity is wonderful! I am extremely impressed with the amount of food that this oven can hold.

Great performance.

This oven is self cleaning making it so easy to clean up.

Very easy to use.

Great durablity.

The design is sleek and attractive.

• Capacity: