Other Refrigerators:

Kenmore (25.1 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator

Pros

Cons

Great Kenmore Refrigerator

I've had this for a few years and it is wonderful.

This is great. It has never had any problems and I LOVE the water and ice dispenser.

Interior...Read complete review

Interior Organization
I love the interior. There is a vegetable and a fruit controlled temperature drawer. And the shelves on the door have one designed for milk and I love that.

Temperature Control
There have never been any temperature issues with this refrigerator.

I clean a lot - it is quite simple to clean everything. You can remove the shelves inside the refrigerator and freezer to clean them separately and clean the sides. There is almost no need to clean the outside as it never gets dirty. But it is very simple to clean.

My previous refrigerator often got rust on it and had actual cracks in it and the water dispenser broke often. This refrigerator feels smooth and doesn't rust and is not made of linoleum or whatever my last fridge was made of.

I like the exterior AND interior. The chrome-type outside with black sort of trim looks great. It matches the microwave and stove in my kitchen and really just completes the color scheme.

Very worth the money

Comments about Kenmore (25.1 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

When we moved to a new house 6 years ago, we decided that we needed a new fridge We wanted something that is durable and can withstand daily uses. Home-cooked meals are made DAILY in our home; the fridge is frequently opened and this fridge survived through all of that. Noted, we do not mistreat the fridge! Hot foods are cooled before we put it in, and any spills are immediately taken care of.

I love how this fridge automatically close. We never have to look back or even give it a small push, as it is made to shut naturaly. If it doesnt close, the fridge will give three beeps. Ice and water options are also great, but we do not use this. Stainless steel is beautiful and durable, making it easy to clean. The inner drawers pull out.. fine. Theyre not the worst, but it can definitely be smoother. It is also a very quiet fridge; we hardly even notice it.

Stainless steel!

It has lasted many years with us.

Simple and modern, my favorite type of design!

One Great Fridge!

Comments about Kenmore (25.1 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

This has got to be the best refrigerator I've ever had. With a family as big as I have, the traditional smaller one with one door just is not big enough for me. I purchased this one a couple of years ago. I bought it because I needed more space and I wanted the convenience of having a larger freezer attached to the fridge. Before I would have to go all the way downstairs in my basement whenever I wanted to get things out of my deep freezer.

The refrigerator holds a lot of food and I absolutely love the ice maker and being able to get cold water from it. Because I can keep so much food in it, I notice that I do not have to go to the grocery store as often. Kenmore is a well known brand that has been around a long time and can be trusted. Because this is a top-of-the line fridge it cost a little more than others but it is worth the money. It has a full warranty that come with it and it is durable made to last a very long time. The refrigerator gets very cold and I've never had a problem with it not working well. It comes in more than one color and I just love how it looks in my kitchen. This is the best fridge suitable for me and my family.

• Temperature Control:

Kenmore 57703 Stainless Refrigerator.

Comments about Kenmore (25.1 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

I absolutely love the Kenmore 57703. The stainless look is very sleek and modern. The spill proof interior cleans very easy. The inside is very spacey and the door alone holds room for juice, milk, soda etc. The water filtration system is easily changed and easily accessed. It runs super quietly also. Love the side by side action, it gives you way more room in the freezer. Overall I love this Refrigerartor!

Noise Level
The product runs very quiet. Ive never had a problem with sound on the fan either even after months of use.

Interior Organization
Perfect shelve placing. All Adjustable. I Love The Door space.

Temperature Control
Easy to understand gauge for both fridge and freezer. Pretty self explanatory.

"Spill Proof" Surface makes is super easy to clean. Freezer never "Ice's" Over.

Kenmore's run forever. Iv'e had this fridge five plus years and it hasn't failed me yet.

Awsome stainless side by side design. Ton's of freezer space.

good product

Comments about Kenmore (25.1 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

I think this is a perfectly fine refrigerator. Goes great in my home.

Noise Level
Im happy to say this appliance is just great with the noise level. If anything theres a light hum but even when its quiet I cant say that I notice it. The ice machine will make the noise if anything but its obviously not constant.

Interior Organization
I like the levels for the inteior. Enough shelves. Fits my groceries just fine. I think I'd just like the freezer to be a little bigger or adjusted differently. I have quite a lot to put in the freezer because we eat tons of meat.

Temperature Control
Temperature control is good. Its adjustable and all foods or drinks are just fine. I have no issues with it. I have had to adjust it again from time to time.

The material isnt where you can take wet rag with water and wipevit down for the outside. I would use a stainless steel cleaner and a soft rag to not scratch the surface. Water for the inside is fine tnough.

Great durability. No issues with anything breaking. Ive had it for years and still no problems. That is one thing I am especially happy about.

The design is sleek, modern. Fits perfectly in the home.

• Temperature Control:

Functional, stores a lot and is a good value.

Comments about Kenmore (25.1 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

We have yet to have any trouble with this refrigerator. It has a lot of space to hold your weekly and monthly groceries, it has the water and ice machine that you get a long life out of the water filters, and it is sleek looking and can add a lot of class to your kitchen.

Noise Level
You can't hear it AT all.

Interior Organization
Plenty of space and shelves for everything.

Temperature Control
Doens't get too cold when you don't want it to!

The drawers and shelves pull out for easy cleaning.

• Temperature Control:

This product has many benefits.

Comments about Kenmore (25.1 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

I have this product in my home and it is the best appliance here. I love stainless steel and the lighted area for the beverage dispenser is my favorite color. You do not have to turn the temperature down to get the coldness you desire for the refrigerator. Also, there is plenty of space for all the items I purchase. I like to buy in bulk on a regular. I also like to buy frozen vegetables versus canned goods. The freezer never over-freezes, and it never leaves items thawed. The instructions for the refrigerator were easy to understand, and I have no complaints about my Kenmore. I was even thinking about getting another one for the new place. I really only need the freezer part. If Kenmore sold deep freezers, I would definitely buy one. My husband and I believe that this refrigerator was priced appropriately.

Noise Level
No noise. I clicked 10 as in it is great at being quiet, not 10 as in the loudest.

Plenty of space

Awesome

Beautiful

Good, Solid Fridge

Comments about Kenmore (25.1 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

Overall, a very functional and nice refridgerator. The vegetable crisper pulls in and out easily which is one of the top features I look for in a fridge. The shelfing is sturdy and has variable heights which allows you to store your milk and your other bottles that are tall fairly easily. Good organization on the doors help for your condiments, etc.

Noise Level
Very quiet. Perfect for our house.

Interior Organization
I gave it a 7 because its good, but Im not sure it is anything to write home about.

Temperature Control
No issues with this, so I went ahead and gave it a 10.

Everything pops out easily. Like I mentioned I liked the vegetable crisper and how easily it comes out, so thats good for cleaning as well.

Can't really speak to this but it appears to be pretty well built, so I gave it a green 8.

Well designed refridgerator. I didn't give it a 10 because I feel like a 10 would be for something super novel that really helps with organizing and storing and allowing you to get to all the food in the fridge very easily. Not that this fridge doesn't do those things, but nothing novel about it. Otherwise very good fridge.

A perfect refrigerator!!!

Comments about Kenmore (25.1 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

I just moved into a new house and was looking for a refrigerator that matched my stainless steel appliances. I have never tried this brand and it was on sale so I decided to give it a shot. I am so glad I did!! This is the best appliance I have ever owned!!!

Noise Level
I can't even tell it's plugged in most of the time there is absolutely no noise to it!!

Interior Organization
Beautiful design and so easy to use. Everything has its own place in fits perfectly! Finding space for all my random things in the refrigerator will never be an issue again.

Temperature Control
What you set it on is exactly what it'll stay on. The perfect temperature control .. Very easy to use

All you need is a wet rag to wipe it down there's no hard scrubbing and fingerprints don't show up very well as they do in other stainless steel appliances.. So much easier to manage than the others I've owned!

I haven't had one problem with it.

Beautiful design and fits my kitchen perfectly!!

• Temperature Control:

I've had this for a few years and it is wonderful.

Temperature Control
There have never been any temperature issues with this refrigerator.

• Temperature Control:

Kenmore side by side love it!!!

Comments about Kenmore (25.1 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

I have used the Kenmore 57703 Side by Side refrigerator for the past year and have been very pleased with it's performance and look. The stainless steel exterior is easy to clean. A while back a sticky substance spilled on the interior shelf and I was dreading cleaning it off. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to wipe off with just a little water. It was like the shelves were coated with a non-stick substance! A big plus! Overall I think this is a great refrigerator. It does not have all the bells-and-whistles of higher end models, but it is more than sufficient for the average kitchen or average family with young children. Great products from Kenmore. Have always bought Kenmore products and will not buy any other brand.

runs very quiet

lots and lots of room

Temperature Control
love the temperature controls and the ultra ice

love that it is very easy to clean

love that they will last 8 + years!!!