Other Refrigerators:
Kenmore
Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel

Summary

Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Optimum Freshness

With ample storage and clever design, the Kenmore French door refrigerator 7032 has all the cool features you want in a fridge. The roomy interior lets you see what you have at a glance. Adjustable spill-proof shelves, two clear humidity-controlled crisper drawers, a Full Width Pantry Drawer and deep door bins give you plenty of storage and make organizing easy. The two-tiered pull-out bottom drawer freezer keeps your frozen foods easily accessible. The Kenmore French door refrigerator's linear compressor and Multi Air Flow technology maintain foods at the perfect temperature to prolong freshness and flavor.

Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel

Pros

• Attractive (6)
  • Quiet (6)
  • Space for tall items (5)
  • Adjustable shelving (4)
  • Customizable shelving (3)

• Big families (5)
  • Large kitchen (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (7)
    • Personal (3)

Best fridge I've ever bought!!!

from Ashford al

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well

• Large Kitchens

Comments about Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel:

So me and my husband went back and forth for a week on what new refrigerator we were going to buy and when I found this one, I fell in love! The design is amazing and don't even get me started on the customizable shelves!!! It's been two years and this fridge is still working just like the day we got it!!!

• Personal

I would buy this model of kenmore refrigerator again

from Cheboygan,Michigan

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Customizable Shelving
    • Easy Access
    • Holds Temperature Well
    • Quiet
    • Space For Tall Items

• Small Kitchens

Really like my kenmore 24 cu.ft refrigerator with bottom freezer lots of space for bigger meals and it looks nice in my kitchen, this is my first time trying this model so happy with my choice of purchase!!

So glad we upgraded

from Smithfield, PA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Adjustable Shelving
      • Attractive Design
      • Quiet
      • Space For Tall Items

Cons

Upgraded our kitchen and decided it was time for a new refrigerator. Love the look of this fridge! The adjustable shelving and different drawers make space for just about anything. So glad we changed. Definitely worth the price.

Love this refrigerator

from Stanwood Washington

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Adjustable Shelving
          • Attractive Design
          • Door Shuts Securely
          • Quiet
          • Space For Tall Items

• Big Families

When my landlord brought us this refrigerator I was honestly not happy. It did not look like there was enough room in the freezer for my family needs. However this refrigerator is just perfect. The refrigerator has lots of shelf space and door space, the lights inside are amazing. The freezer was nothing to worry about there is plenty and I mean plenty of space for all of our food. I love that this refrigerator is easy to clean inside aND out. It is very quiet and the ice maker is quiet as well. U have had no issues with it. I would definitely recommend this product.

As soon as I saw it I had to have it.

from H.H.

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Adjustable Shelving
            • Attractive Design
            • even with a family of 4 is still hard to feel up
            • Quiet

• Family reunions

Precisely built to consume an overwhelmed spacious area.

Very good i will bay agine

from Sarasota fl us

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Adjustable Shelving
              • Attractive Design
              • Door Shuts Securely
              • Quiet
              • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Breaks Down

• Commercial
              • Larger Kitchens
              • Small Kitchens

Very good i liked and all in my home loved

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

The best fridge!

from Indiana

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
              • Customizable Shelving
              • Easy Access
              • Energy Efficient
              • Holds Temperature Well
              • Quiet

• Large Kitchens

This is by far my favorite fridge we have ever owned. Its the perfect size for our 6 person household!

• Personal

New house means new fridge. This one is a five star!

My wife and I, with our exciting increase in income, decided it was time to move out of our one bedroom apartment to our new two bedroom flat closer to both of our jobs. With the new move, we also wanted to exchange some of our old appliances for new ones as we get many of them from Rent-a-Center and one of the things we changed was our refrigerator from our old Whirlpool to this one. So far it has been a great fit in our flat, in appearance and functionality, and has been spectacular compared to the previous refrigerators that we have had. The refrigerator itself has a fantastic design, making it extremely simple to clean when we have to and making organization a simple task with it's convenient shelving and large space. It has great temperature control, allowing us to keep everything as cold as it should be without guessing if we put the correct setting, and it has very little noise output, making it convenient for us during the night so that we don't get disturbed by the sound of the refrigerator like we used to. This refrigerator is a great appliance to have for any home and is great for accommodating to any amount of food, whether large or small, and keeping everything exactly where you want it.

• Noise Level:
                • Interior Organization:
                • Temperature Control:

Great Refrigerator

I bought the Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator during our recent kitchen remodel. It is a great unit, was a bit pricey, but I think it is worth every penny. The dispensers work great. The ice maker keeps me well supplied with ice. All the shelves are adjustable, so that makes it easy to store all sorts of food. The crispers work great!

Noise Level
                This is a very quiet unit. I never hear it come on.

Interior Organization
                I love how this is laid out. The freezer is a bit small for my needs, but I have another freezer in the garage anyway, so it is fine.

Temperature Control
                The Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator has great controls. It is very easy to keep your food at a good temperature.

Very easy to clean. My old refrigerator had so many nooks, cranies and unreachable spots. This one is very easy to access everything. So that makes it very easy to clean.

I look to have this refrigerator for many years in the future. It is a good solid unit.

This refrigerator looks great in my kitchen.

• Noise Level: