4.8
Other Dishwashers:
Kenmore
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ PowerWave™ Spray Arm - White

Summary

Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ PowerWave™ Spray Arm - Cleans Dishes from Every Direction

The 24 in. Kenmore built-in dishwasher 1347 features the PowerWave™ Spray Arm that gets dishes clean from every direction, with sequential jets that sweep dishes from not just one but two sides for 80% more coverage.* This dishwasher also includes a Time Remaining Display that provides you with valuable information about cycle status, as well as the amount of time left in your cycle, so you’ll know exactly when your dishes will be clean, dry and ready to use. And, it operates at just 53 dBA, so you can carry on everyday activities, like listening to music, without interruption while your dishes are getting clean.

*Compared to a traditional lower spray arm (based on 468 to 854 sq cm).

Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ PowerWave™ Spray Arm - White

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Loading Flexibility:

Not too fancy, just right.

from Florida

Comments about Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ PowerWave™ Spray Arm - White:

I purchased this Kenmore dishwasher when I remodeled the kitchen. I chose it because Kenmore is a well known brand, and I knew that I wouldn't be let down by the quality. It was also priced well compared to others. It wasn't the cheapest but I was willing to pay a little extra for a brand name I trusted.

So was the extra money I put into it worth it? Yes, it definitely was. I've never been disappointed with my purchase. Since the kitchen is only used by three, sometimes four people, I didn't need anything super heavy duty, but I did want to make sure it was going to last. I'm happy to say that the dishwasher gets ran just about every other day, and its still going strong. Its compact enough to fit in a not very big kitchen but has a big enough inside to wash all the dishes in one go. And I've never had to rewash dishes, one cycle and the Kenmore gets even the crusty leftover food off.

Another feature that was important to me, was the amount of sound that it made. I was pleased the first time I ran this dishwasher and realized that it didn't make that much sound at all.

Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this dishwasher to anyone that is in the market for a new one. The only fault I found is the front gets scratched and dinged what seems like relatively easily. But that hasn't effected the actual way the dishwasher works.

Noise Level
Not noisy like many of the other competitors, its more like a hum when it washes.

• Loading Flexibility:

Work horse of a dishwasher

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ PowerWave™ Spray Arm - White:

This Kenmore 24 inch dishwasher is a really good appliance. It has proven to be a workhorse for my family. It is a recent replacement for my previous Kenmore. I liked that one; and this one has pleased me even more. Firstly, it was very reasonably priced because I used my Shop your rewards bonus and a coupon during a sale. Secondly, it’s performance has been great. It cleans very well. Occasionally, I neglect to do the preliminary scraping of the dishes, and it still cleans the dried on food. It does a great job with staining on the dishes, for example it makes light work of the coffee staining on my ceramic cups. Also, it never leaves any spotting on my glasses, which was a bit of a problem with the previous Kenmore. Since I did not change dish washing powders, I can attribute it to the new appliance. Additionally, the sound level is much better for this Kenmore. This might be due to the design The design also make it very easy to load the machine and the size of the tub accommodates even large pots and pans.

Great for Homes

Comments about Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ PowerWave™ Spray Arm - White:

This White Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ PowerWave Spray Arm came with the apartment when we moved into it some years ago and I have been using it since then. It is very efficient but a little noisy. The cleaning time is a little bit long but its worth it because the plates are usually thoroughly washed and rinsed. The loading flexibility is quite effective as I usually load pots, pans and plates at the same time. Its performance is awesome since it gets the job done without any form of stress. It was designed to fit in perfectly even in small places. Its design is also very unique. Like all Kenmore products, this is no exception in terms of durability. It has not broken down for one day. It can function with any type of water including hard water. It is very helpful to me and my family because we relatively have a large family and we are constantly washing things a lot.

Reasonably Priced Dishwasher

Comments about Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ PowerWave™ Spray Arm - White:

This is a lower priced dishwasher that works well, is quiet, and doesn't leave food residue.

Noise Level
Nothing is more bothersome than a loud dishwasher or other long cycled appliance. Our old dishwasher could be heard in other rooms. This is very quiet so if you need to run it during the day (I mostly run mine when I go to sleep), it won't disrupt the household.

Cleaning Time
Gone are the two and a half hour wash cycles!!! This one does its stuff in an hour. That is a refreshing change since it also saves on energy.

Loading Flexibility
I'm a power loader. I can get a LOT into a dishwasher. I've had to get used to this one and find what works best with our plates, glasses, bowls, etc.

Our old dishwasher left so much residue it was embarrassing. Now our dishes are clean and my teenager doesn't get upset because her friend doesn't point out junk on our glasses.

Fits nicely, installation was easy.

I'm giving it a ten but ask me in 7 years.