Other Refrigerators:
Kenmore
Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - White

Summary

Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - Economical and Compact

This classic ENERGY STAR® rated 18.1 cu. ft. Kenmore top freezer refrigerator 6060 has improved functionality and modern, updated features. The brightly lit interior and glass shelving helps you find things at a glance. Deep, gallon-sized door bins gives you plenty of storage. The Kenmore refrigerator's adjustable and efficient cooling system keeps food fresh and power bills low. You'll love this new take on an old standard.

Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - White

Pros

• Customizable shelving (3)
  • Easy access (3)

• Personal (3)

Great build quality!

from India

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet

• 2nd Refrigerator
    • Small Kitchens

Comments about Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - White:

I recently bought this new fridge after my old fridge was finally broke down few days ago. Even though my kitchen is not so large, I did have a large fridge initially when I move to the house. When I need a replacement I opt for a smaller fridge without sacrificing too much space of the kitchen nor my budget.
    Interior Organization
    It has tradition fridge layout. freeze on the bottom, freezer at the top, Shelves on the doors on the inside half, etc.
    The fridge is easy to clean once you remove the shelves and other parts of the fridge.
    Kenmore has a big reputation for the durability of its products and I have high hopes with this fridge to last for many years.
    The layout is simple just like any other traditional fridge out in the market and suits any type of kitchen.

Too Small For My Needs

from Pittsburgh, PA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Customizable Shelving
    • Easy Access
    • Energy Efficient

Cons

• Limited Shelving Options
    • Only 2 Drawers

• Apartment
    • College dorm
    • garage
    • Office Fridge

Comments about Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - White:

I should have known better than to get a Kenmore; I had mediocre luck with them in the past but two of my friends said that this model was perfect for their garage as a standby refrigerator. Mostly this would be used for bulk food purchases, when I am in the middle of processing meat from hunting season and for cans of soda, bottles of juice and water. The interior of this has two shelves and two drawers; the other refrigerator had a larger interior, three drawers and three shelves. It's basic white inside and out but overall it is smaller than the refrigerator it is replacing. It isn't loud when the compressor is running but it makes some strange noises after you close it, almost as if it is pulling the door in with a tight suction. If you have issues with pulling things, the door might be a problem to get open because there's a lot of suction to the gasket on the refrigerator door. It isn't as strong with the freezer door but if you are considering this model try to test it out before you buy it. For my needs at the moment it works as a standby unit but there is no way I could ever have this as a main refrigerator in the kitchen because of the size of it and that it only has two drawers. I would recommend this for a college dorm, apartment or newly married couple but you are going to want something larger once you start having kids because the shelf placement isn't all that great for bottles, formula, jars of food and snacks that need to be refrigerated.

Really Witks GREAT!

from Sandwich, IL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Customizable Shelving
    • Easy Access
    • Energy Efficient
    • Holds Temperature Well
    • Quiet
    • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Limited Shelving Options

• 2nd Refrigerator
    • Large Kitchens
    • Office Fridge

Comments about Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - White:

Love that it keeps everything REALLY cold. I hate when my products aren't at proper temps.

Excellence at any size.

from Florida

Comments about Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - White:

Recently my mom's refrigerator died. It had been going bad for quite some time and it finally took it's last breath and quit working. Her kitchen is not large and she originally had an enormous fridge that came with the house. When we had to replace it we decided to buy a slightly smaller fridge that wouldn't sacrifice a lot of floor space or our budget.

Noise Level
    You can barely hear this fridge running even if you're standing right next to it.

Interior Organization
    It's set up in a classic, traditional fridge layout. Fridge on bottom, freezer on top. Shelves on the doors and inside, plus bins for veggies, fruits and meats. I like this layout because everything is visible and really easy to clean and reach every corner of it.

Temperature Control
    We didn't mess a whole lot with the temperature controls, but the bins have their own controls which is really nice.

Easiest style fridge to clean ever! All of the shelves slide out to make cleaning easier. The bins are removable to wash in the sink or dishwasher. The door shelves are a snap and not difficult to get to. I like the look of the side by side fridge and freezer but I am short and have a hard time getting the top shelves clean on those so it is my preference to clean this type.

Kenmore is the most durable brand for the money out there. I have no reason to think that this fridge will not keep my mother's food cold for many years to come.

The design is simplistic, it is your standard, traditional fridge layout. Freezer on top, fridge on bottom. Not as pretty as side by sides, but more freezer space and easier cleaning.

Love this frig

from Lockport, NY

Comments about Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - White:

This was the first frig I bought new. Easy to keep clean, except one thing. It has the "spill proof" shelves, but when something spills it gets under the edge of the spill guard and that is hard to clean. Love the adjustable door shelves. I have the optional ice maker which works very well. The outside is textured so it needs a little bit more work to keep clean. I use 409 on a cloth..that gets any dirt off the handles...which is where most dirt accumulates.

Temperature Control
    Not easy to regulate. The dial is not exacting. Takes trial and error to get it right. And, as is normal with frigs/freezers, must wait several hours between adjustments to see if it's right. HOWEVER, when it is correct, it maintains the temperature perfectly as long as the door is not held open, which is also normal ANY frig or freezer.

Cool Change

from Rome,GA

Comments about Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - White:

We bought this refrigerator right after our present one met it demise. I was very happy with this one once I had it home and installed. We had known for quiet some time that we needed to replace our unit, because it had started making a lot of noise when it would operate. When we purchased this particular unit it was because of the way it is designed. There is much more usable space in the new unit, even with the same outside dimensions there is loads more space. I also liked the way the door is designed to hold very large items, including but not limited to the huge three liter soda bottles my sons like to keep on hand. I must also mention how very quiet this unit is compared to the old one, I knew ours was loud but never realized how loud it really was until we replaced it. Overall I would say this is a good refrigerator at a good price. I would without a doubt buy another one just like this one if I needed another one.

Basic Refrigerator that Lasts

Comments about Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - White:

The Kenmore Top Freezer Refrigerator is a basic refrigerator that holds up well. I'm on my second one. The previous one lasted over 12 years. I don't have a large family, so it's perfect.

It's not noisy at all.

Interior Organization
    It could use a couple more drawers. The freezer could use another shelf.

Good, basic fridge

from Florida

Comments about Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - White:

I purchased this Kenmore fridge for a rental property I help maintain. The one that had previously been in the unit had seen better days and had finally quit working. So I didn't have a whole lot of time to research my purchase when I got to the store to buy this. I knew Kenmore was a brand that I trusted and after spending a couple minutes talking to the clerk, I figured that this would do what I needed and wanted it to.

I'm happy to say that my chance purchase had proved to be a very good one. Not only does it match the other appliances in the rental, but its working now just as good as it did the day we installed it. My two concerns when I purchased it were how easy to clean it was going to be, and how much space it had inside.

I have to say, it is pretty easy to clean. The drawer and shelves come out with ease for scrubbing and spot cleaning is a breeze. I'm somebody who cant stand a dirty fridge and so I clean it often. And this Kenmore fridge makes that whole process easier and actually more enjoyable.

I soon found out that there was no reason to be worried about the storage space in either the fridge or the freezer. Even though its a standard sized fridge, there is still ample storage space in it.

Overall I am very glad about this purchase and have since purchased one for my own home as well. If you're shopping around for a fridge, definitely check this one out.

Noise Level
    Barely notice it running at all, super quiet.