Other Refrigerators:
Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel

Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - Economical and Compact

This classic ENERGY STAR® rated 18.1 cu. ft. Kenmore top freezer refrigerator 6060 has improved functionality and modern, updated features. The brightly lit interior and glass shelving helps you find things at a glance. Deep, gallon-sized door bins gives you plenty of storage. The Kenmore refrigerator's adjustable and efficient cooling system keeps food fresh and power bills low. You'll love this new take on an old standard.

Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel

Wonderful fridge that keeps food fresh

from north augusta sc

Comments about Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel:

I have been incredibly impressed with the Kenmore refrigerator. It is a very attractive appliance in my modern kitchen. The fridge does what it is supposed to do! It keeps food cold and the freezer portion keeps food frozen. There is plenty of storage space to keep food fresh. The fridge does not use a lot of power, which will help keep the electric bill lower. I did not rate it a perfect ten, because I think it is a little on the expensive side. Still, this is a wonderful fridge that I would highly recommend.

Noise Level
This fridge is very quiet.

Interior Organization
There is plenty of space to store food in the fridge.

Temperature Control
The temperature control is wonderful. This keeps cold foods cold and frozen foods frozen.

This is incredibly easy to clean.

The refrigerator is incredibly durable. I have owned mine for three years and I do not have as much as a scratch on it.

The design looks modern and fits well in my kitchen. I love the silver color.

• Noise Level: