Other Dishwashers:
Kenmore
Kenmore 18" Portable Dishwasher - Black

Summary

Kenmore 18" Portable Dishwasher - Compact and Efficient

This Kenmore 18" portable dishwasher 1465 provides every convenience of a full-sized unit without sacrificing your space. Rust-resistant racks are made from nylon-coated, premium stainless steel, so this dishwasher will withstand the test of time. This unit is complete with an upper shelf cup rack, holds up to 8 full place settings and is ENERGY STAR® qualified to help keep your energy costs down. Quality performance and compact size make this Kenmore dishwasher the perfect addition to any studio apartment, small kitchen or second home.

Kenmore 18" Portable Dishwasher - Black

Kenmore 18" Portable Dishwasher

from Georgia

Comments about Kenmore 18" Portable Dishwasher - Black:

I love my Kenmore Portable Dishwasher. It has all the features of a regular-sized unit dishwasher but is smaller, and therefore, more convenient because it leaves me with more space to work with. I love how this dishwasher is Energy Star qualified because it not only works extremely well, but it also keeps my energy costs down. It has a selection of cycles you can choose from that I love too. It has the China Gentle cycle that I love to use to wash my fine China, and it also has a delay cycle feature that allows me to delay washing the dishes until I am ready. I love how it is built to resist stains too. I put a lot of dirty dishes with grease, pasta sauce, and mustard stains on it in the dishwasher, and I must say that it cleans my dishes to perfection without staining the inside of the dishwasher. Because this dishwasher is made with Quiet Guard technology, I do not have to worry about a lot of noise being made as the dishes are being washed. The dishwasher has an amazing performance and I highly recommend it to every household.

• Noise Level: