Other Refrigerators:
Kenmore
Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator 64822 / 64824

Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator 64822 / 64824

Long lasting, easy to clean Fridge!

from Redmond, WA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Customizable Shelving
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker
  • Flimsy Shelves

• Small Kitchens

Comments about Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator 64822 / 64824:

This refrigerator has great space, and moveable shelving, which make it easier I store more. The freezer is a little small and only has one shelf and the ice maker jams a lot, so be care when leaving it on. But this fridge has been great for my family of 5 for the past 10 years!

• Primary use:
  • Personal

Kenmore Fridge

from Ringle, WI

Comments about Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator 64822 / 64824:

Overall, this has been a great refrigerator for us, a family of four.

Noise Level
I never hear noise coming from this refrigerator, unless it is making ice and the bucket was empty. Otherwise it is a very quiet machine.

Interior Organization
I think the interior is great, I can fit everything I want where I want it. I get a little worried sometimes about the door having too much weight in it, so that when you shut it, it won't shut. But so far we have not had a problem with that and the kids use it a lot, so that's one less thing I have to worry about.

Temperature Control
The temperature controls are very easy to understand and change whenever we need to, be it the refrigerator or the top freezer.

It is ok at getting into spaces and cleaning. I have some trouble cleaning the farthest inside selves. But the door and it's compartments are very easy to clean.

This has been a great fridge for our family, who all use it and bump into it with this and that and it has no dents, or any other problems.

I think it was designed well. I would have liked more color choices but understand why they are pretty basic.

• Noise Level: