Other Microwave Ovens:
Kenmore
Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Stainless Steel

Summary

Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Cooking Convenience

With its one-touch sensor technology, this Kenmore over-the-range microwave 8033 provides an easier way to cook, defrost or warm your food. No more guesswork: the sensors make sure your food is heated just right. The convenience of pre-programmed cooking options and child lockout make this microwave worry-free, while the quiet but powerful 300-CFM ventilation system prevents odors. Save time and effort with this Kenmore microwave.

Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Stainless Steel

Cooks fast and very quiet

from Houston, tx

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy To Clean
  • Heats Evenly
  • Powerful
  • Simple Controls
  • Simple Display

Cons

• Defrosting
    • Frozen Food
    • Leftovers
    • Popcorn
    • Quick Meals

Comments about Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Stainless Steel:

This microwave is great. It is pretty, it has all the functions and alarms that you would need and its quiet! The fan blows out of the house and all speeds are not very loud. Its powerful and you can defrost or cook something very quickly. A frozen egg roll will take less than 60 seconds to coo

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Excellent Microwave!

from Palm Springs, CA

Pros

• Cooks evenly
    • Easy To Install
    • Even cooking
    • Even Cooking Inside And O
    • Reheats Food Great
    • Sleek design

Cons

• none

• Casseroles
    • Popcorn
    • Reheating food

Comments about Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Stainless Steel:

I finally was able to update my kitchen, and of course I wanted the stainless steel. Well the previous microwave I had had for a few years. I saw this microwave and fell in love with it. I installed it above my oven. so easy. I had a friend help hold it up while I screwed it in. I love the sleek look of this oven. The controls are so easy to follow. The food comes out evenly cooked inside and out. That in itself was a big plus. My casseroles come out fantastic. Love this new microwave, you will too!

• Was this a gift?: