Other Grills:
Propane Grills
Kenmore
Kenmore 03982838 Propane Grill

Kenmore 03982838 Propane Grill

Pros

• Easy assembly (4)
  • Easy to clean (4)
  • Durable (3)

• Small gatherings (4)
  • For self/couple (3)
  • Large gatherings (3)

love it

from bakersfield,ca

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Craftsmanship
  • Easy Assembly
  • Easy To Clean

Comments about Kenmore 03982838 Propane Grill:

Love it. very easy to use.

• Single Female

Awesome grill

from Grosvenordale,ct

About Me Master Griller

Pros

• Durable
    • Easy Assembly
    • Easy To Clean

• Great Searing

Comments about Kenmore 03982838 Propane Grill:

This grill is awesome! Cooks food good!! We grill all the time even in the winter!! Definitely would buy again and recommend

• Family Young Kids

Would definitly purchase another

from visalia ca

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Durable
      • Easy Assembly
      • Easy To Clean

• Portable Use

Comments about Kenmore 03982838 Propane Grill:

I purchased the Kenmore propane grill from a local retailer here in my town because it has always been a name you can trust. It is a great grill. Ive had it for a while and will definitely purchase another if this model is still available when that time comes. It is a very dependable and reliable Grill. It cooks my food evenly and i am able to feed my small family or a large family depending on what we are celebrating. It was fairly reasonably priced and it was very easy to put together. I will definitely recommend to anyone in search of a grill

• Family Older Kids

Best grill I ever owned

from Oregon, OH

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Craftsmanship
        • Durable
        • Easy Assembly
        • Easy To Clean

Comments about Kenmore 03982838 Propane Grill:

We use this grill at least 3-4 days a week. Love that it holds the heat which helps with quicker grill time. Easy to clean which is one of the top reasons I chose this grill. Have a large slide out crumb catcher that has a cup under it. The slide out is tapered so grease and juices funnel into the cup. Has an almost totally enclosed cabinet which hold the propane tank out of site. The side tables are a plus to have containers or plates when cooking. Also a plus is the side burner for times you might want to heat up something in a pot.

• Family Older Kids

Great Grill

Comments about Kenmore 03982838 Propane Grill:

I recently bought this grill and have used it a few times in my own home, and I have loved it! This grill has been very easy to use; there is no complicated instruction on how to use it. The usage was very easy to pick up. The durability is great, as my husband and I have used it a few times and it still feels like new. It works like a charm. The only thing that I do not like about the grill is cleaning it. It is always hard to clean every crumb, but that is what comes with a grill. Overall, my husband and I love this grill because it is easy to use, and it works well.

We have been impressed by how well this grill works. We are able to cook ribs, steak, and porkchops with ease.

I do not cook or grill often, and this grill is still easy to use for me! It has got clear directions on how to use the grill properly, and they are easy to follow.

During the times we have used this grill, it has operated well. There are no malfunctions.

I love the design of the grill. The color makes it stand out, and it fits well on my deck.

• Versatility:

I love this grill.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Kenmore 03982838 Propane Grill:

The weather is getting nice and we went out to find that our old grill just looked a little sad and deteriorated. My husband went out and surprised me and brought me home this beautiful grill to start barbecuing on! We got it all put together (a lot with the directions, a few misplaced pieces, and sometimes things going on wrong, but we got it) in a few hours time. It was pretty easy to set up and once it was together we hooked up the propane tank to it and turned it on and all of the burners lit right up when I hit the ignition. We cooked steaks on it the first night and it cooked them great, it did not flare up like my old grill tended to do every time, and everything cooked fast and it cooked evenly throughout the meat. We used the side burner to also cook some side dishes and we enjoyed the evening cooking outdoors. We have used it many times since then and it lights easily every time, works well, and always cooks food properly. I could not be any happier with this grill. I would recommend getting a grill cover for it to make sure you keep it looking nice.

• Versatility: