3.8
Kellogg's
Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal

Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal

3.8

Crisp, sweet rice & wheat flakes & chocolate bits...Perfect!!!!

I love regular Special K, So when I seen Chocolatey Delight, I was delighted. I love a cereal that is not only good, but good for you.

The crisp...Read complete review

The crisp rice & wheat flakes were so crisp and crunchy, sweet in a delicious tempting way. Chocolate pieces that added just the right amount of chocolate bliss. The cool blast of milk, and crisp sweet flakes paired with the perfect sized amounts of chocolate is a perfect breakfast treat, or midnight snack. I loved every bite, and it was very fulfilling, and satisfying. Loved it, and will be buying agian.

Waxy Chunks

The commercial advertises that "with ice cold milk," it satisfies a chocolate craving. The brown 'chocolate' nuggets don't satisfy anything, taste very little of cocoa, and especially with ice cold milk, flavorless, unmelty, WAXY and greasy around the mouth. I've picked them all out to salvage a box of otherwise palatable cereal. What a waste.

I'm tired of things of poor quality (carnauba wax... palm kernel oil...) being advertised as "chocolate" when clearly, if i was quality and tasted good, it would have more real milk and cocoa butter, although more calories. Can't have it both ways!

Also, Why didn't they just put cocoa powder into the frosting? That might have actually worked.

Pretty Good when you're on a diet

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal:

Kellogg's Special K Chocolately Delight Cereal is pretty good. I have been on a diet so I decided to try this version of their cereal to spice things up. It contains the normal wheat/rice flakes that have a hint of sweetness, with little chunks of chocolate. I stir my cereal all around after I add the milk to try to evenly disperse the chocolate chunks throughout my bowl. It has a really good taste, and the chocolate gives it a little kick. I like the fact that this cereal really filled me up and left me satisfied and ready to start my day. I do wish that this cereal was not so pricey!

Not the best special K flavor

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal:

I love special K cereal, my favorite is the vanilla almond. When they came out with the chocolate one I was excited because I love chocolate. Unfortunately it isn't that great. There aren't a lot of chocolate bits and they are small and waxy, and the flakes aren't as good as the ones in some of the other flavors. It isn't terrible, I do sometimes buy it just for variety but I'd typically go for a different special K variety.

yummy!!!

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal:

This is great for chocolate lovers that still want to be semi-healthy. Special K is a great cereal that I enjoy all the time. The small chunks of chocolate are so good. The sink to the bottom of the bowl and its almost like a little surprise when you get to them!

Perfect cereal for healthy breakfast AND dessert!

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal:

What's a better combination than Special K cereal and chocolate? INCREDIBLE. The cereal is good tasting and good FOR you all by itself, but put chocolate with it and you have the perfect dessert with all of the health benefits too! I love the chocolate pieces that seem like I broke a candy bar into my cereal bowl or something! Definitely worth a taste if you've never had it before!

So gross!

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal:

I am a huge fan of Kellogg's Special K Red Berries. When I saw this, I had to try it. Unfortunately, it was absolutely disgusting! I will never buy it again. The flakes are not classic Special K flakes. The chocolate pieces in it, if you can even call them that, are powdery and taste fake. I believe they're carob chips, which I find yucky. Overall, it's just a nasty tasting cereal and doesn't relieve a chocolate craving!

Kind of healthy and satisfies chocolate cravings.

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal:

My husband and I try to eat healthy, and wanted to try Special K to lose weight. Special K does work in moderation, I've lost 5 pounds eating it for 2 weeks. It's a very tasty cereal and healthy. The chocolate bites added will satisfy that craving but they don't really belong in the cereal. They sink to the bottom of the bowl and are like a treat for finishing your cereal.

An OK cereal!

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal:

This cereal is hit or miss. The flakes are good and sweet with flavor. Now the chocolate in the Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal is not good. The chocolate chunks are very chalky and bland tasting. I really did not like the chocolate that they used for this cereal.

Great way to get a Chocolatey treat while dieting!

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal:

I recently bought the Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal, because I had a coupon and thought I would give it a try. I am so glad I did! I love the cereal, and it helps me because I am currently trying to lose weight but am addicted to sweets. This was wonderful because it allows me to have a sweet treat and still stay on track. This cereal is going to have a permanent spot in my kitchen!

Sweet Guilt Free Treat

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal:

I actually bought the cereal for myself, mainly because I find it difficult to eat in the morning and I tend to eat at night. I think the cereal tastes great, I have tried many special k products and I believe it more than meets the standard of quality they offer in their other products. I have to say though, I especially like to eat the cereal in the evening. As silly as it might sound, eating it helps me feel like I've splurged just a little and satisfies my sweet tooth so that I don't eat unhealthy foods. Believe it or not - it has also helped me with my picky 4 year old, I didn't think it would land well but, he actually likes it a lot and now, I don't feel guilty about giving him kid cereal in the morning. So, it worked out very well for both of us.

Stick with original & add chocolate chips!

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal:

I love Special K cereal, but all of the new flavors just aren't as good as the original. This chocolatey delight uses sub par chocolate which makes the Special K cereal flakes taste bad.

Stick with original Special K and add some Semi-sweet chocolate chips if you want a chocolatey cereal.