3.8

Kellogg's Special K Cereal Bar, Strawberry

3.8

Unsatisfying, but tastes good

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Cereal Bar, Strawberry:

These bars are tiny. If you are looking for something to fill you up, you should definitely look somewhere else. These bars have a great icing drizzled across the top of them that make them taste great. You could probably eat an entire box of 6 in one sitting without much trouble.

yucky

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Cereal Bar, Strawberry:

I got one of these bars as a sample once, ONE, and it went around my whole family and no one wanted it. I thought it looked disgusting right from the get go, but I was really surprised when my kids wouldn't even touch it. I thought they'd eat just about anything if it had frosting on it. Not these. This is a very unappealing snack.

Sweet Treat

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Cereal Bar, Strawberry:

Initially when I saw these I didn't think I would like them because I dislike frosting very much. bot I agreed to try them because I try just about every special k product - at least once. It was love at first bite. I love the fact that these are moderately priced and there seems to be a wealth of coupons for kellogs products but, I also just really enjoy these. The frosting is not over the top and the fruit brings about a tangy spin to the bar that balances it out well.

Good but

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Cereal Bar, Strawberry:

Get's boring really quick. I have a whole gang of these downstairs in the kitchen cabinet right now. Haven't touched them in months. I just don't have the desire to. THey are crunchy just like the actually cereal but these cannot survive without milk. They need milk and a lot of it.

Special K Makes Great Cereal Bars!

Comments about Kellogg's Special K Cereal Bar, Strawberry:

Special K is one of my favorite diet foods. There are so many different items to choose from. One of my favorite items would be the Special K Strawberry Cereal Bar. It's very sweet and very delicious. I honestly cannot eat just one, it is almost not a diet food just because of how many of them you could eat. If you have will power, then I suggest you make these cereal bars your small snacks during the day. As small as they are, they do fill you up for a good 2.5 - 3.0 hours. Very healthy, very delicious, very smart!