2.1

• Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

A great site for research and payments on Kay Jewelry Products

Kay Jewelers is a store that I have used a number of times now, and with each purchase I used their web-site to do some extensive research on jewelry that I was interested in purchasing.  I should point out ahead of time that I have not made a purchase using the site, but I have used the site for both research and for bill paying on purchases that I have made at the physical stores.  That is not to say that I wouldn't use the site to buy something, but rather when I am in the market for something like this, I don't like to wait for the shipping to send it to my door.

The Kay Jewelers web-site is located at [http://www.kay.com/][1] and they are of course a seller of finely crafted jewelry.  Their products range from engagement and wedding rings, to diamond bracelets or nice ear rings.  They have a pretty broad catalog of products, and all of them can be viewed on the web-site.  Additionally, on the site are some products that aren't in the stores, but which can be ordered and sent there to be picked up.  This is one of the great options that they offer when you make a purchase, comprising one of the two choices you have in regards to the shipping.  You can have your order delivered right to your front door, or you can have it delivered to the nearest Kay location, where you can pick it up at your convenience.  Using the latter method takes away nearly all of the risk of shipping, and makes it easy to get the jewelry on your own schedule.

The other great thing that the Kay web-site offers is the ability to apply for credit which can be used in the purchase of jewelry.  The application is located right on the site, and you can find out just how much that they are willing to "spot" you on a purchase.  Two methods that I was offered was a no interest payment plan over 12 months, and another one was just a flat amount that I could spend in the store and have split out over monthly installments.  Some plans will give you interest rates, but if your credit is really good, you could end up with a really good installment plan.  This allows you to be more flexible financially, and not have to put a lot of the cash up front.  It has worked out splendidly for me both times.

The site can also be used to view your balances, purchase gift cards, check out their monthly specials, and even learn about the classification system of diamonds.  If you aren't knowledgeable about the process of how a diamond gets its 4 C's, this is a great place for information.  You can also track down the nearest Kay location, so that you can go into the store to purchase something you have researched.  I love being able to submit my payments right on the site, and even the monthly installments are calculated and presented so that you can come to the site each month to make a payment.  The site is secure, it works really fast with page loading, and I have never had a problem with it.  It you are in the market for jewelry, I would highly recommend taking a look at the Kay Jewelers online site.

[1]: http://www.kay.com/

I really wish you could go NEGATIVE STARS

This company is terrible. In fact the whole ordeal my fiance & I have been going through has ruined the joy a couple should experience being newly engaged. My fiance went in there to have a custom made engagement ring. What he got back is horrid. It is (without exaggeration) the ugliest ring I have ever seen. It looks like a man's thick class ring, but with arrows etched in to the sides to mock a design, but instead just looks pathetic. And if the whole fact that the ring didn't look like a man's ring, the molding around the center stone was so poorly done, it looks like a child crafted it. To put plainly, it was incredibly poorly crafted. This was no cheap ring either, they charged my fiance's credit card well before he even took the ring from the store- over $3,000 dollars for this hideous piece of garbage, that no pawn shop would touch. My fiance's mistake was taking the ring from the store and being tricked by their crafty sales people, that told him, "Yes, you can bring it back to have changes made." He knew that the ring was hideous but time was running out & he had a proposal date all set, months had gone by from the time he started the ring making process so he figured they would be true to their word & let him come back. He wanted to have something to actually propose with. So thinking that their "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" actually meant something he took the ring to propose to me. I went immediately to the store to see how they could fix this joke of a ring--all they were was rude, saying that there was nothing they could do & that its in the paper work that once he takes it out of the store that's it, they won't do anything. SO MUCH MONEY WASTED. SO MUCH HEARTACHE because honestly that was all the money we had for a ring. I sincerely wish I could post pictures of just how horrible the ring is because it is no joke, no one will buy this ring from us. The only option we were given was to have the designer remake the entire ring costing A LOT more money, money that can be spend on a new beautiful ring that actually has a warranty (this ring does not). The manager of the Kay Jewelers store was cold and heartless, unwilling to help. I will never recommend Kay's to anyone until the day I die. They are the worst jewelery store that I have ever dealt with in my life & every single person I come in to connect with will know about it.

Don't trust Kay's

from Baltimore Maryland

Comments about Kay Jewelers | Kay.com:

I took several pieces of jewelry in to the White Marsh Mall, Baltimore Md. to be cleaned and inspected. I always deal with one lady until she moved out of town, well because I trusted her I never thought I couldn't trust the other employees. I gave them my jewelry well when I went back to pick a bracelet up they said they never got the one I paid for approx.$6,500 they gave me a cheaper one back even though my insurance and price was in my packet. Don't waste your time contacting customer service they just play you along with several emails and phone calls and I still don't have my original bracelet. We bought a ring from them over 20 years ago after several other pieces and over $50,000 worth of jewelry one employee decided to steal and rip me off. I offered to pay for a lie detector test but Kays would not agree to it. I will never buy anything else from them and I tell everyone that speaks about buying jewelry about them

Citizens Watch

from Cleveland, Ohio

Comments about Kay Jewelers | Kay.com:

Extremely disappointed in your lack of service. I purchased a man's Citizens watch from your company two years ago. In addition, I purchased the warranty, I spent over $600.00 on this,plus I bought another watch at the time, bringing the total over $1100.00. Since that time, the Citizens watch has been repaired three separate times in less than a year. In fact, no watch should have to be repaired three times, if it is properly repaired the first time. I question the integrity of your warranty company and your company as well. The crown keeps breaking, yet your company says that there is no defect. I am not sure how the same piece on the watch keeps breaking, if there is no defect. It absolutely makes no sense to me. Yet, your company, nor the warranty company will not stand behind the product. My next step is to go the manufacturer, since no one will replace the watch or at least give me some type of refund. A good watch should last for much longer than this has one. The product was a gift and the recipient has not been able to enjoy the gift as he should have been able to. It is really shameful that you will not stand behind the products you sell.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Will never go here again.

from Kenosha, WI

Comments about Kay Jewelers | Kay.com:

My boyfriend got me a promise ring and when I got it, it didn't look like it was supposed to. After having it for a week the band cracked. We took it back and got it fixed. Within a few weeks it started crack again and it was turning color. We later went in to a different Kay store and the lady told me should would send a new ring in to be sized for me and it would look the way it was supposed to. I got the ring yesterday and it looks the same way my ring looked even though she sent a different ring in. I look at it today and it has already changed colors on the band. Needless to say when to comes time for an engagement ring we will be going else where.

A ruined ring I made vows with

from dallas, tx

Comments about Kay Jewelers | Kay.com:

I will never give Kays business again. On March 20th, I went to pick out a mens wedding band. I just wanted something simple and had a ring that I'd found online and was just looking to buy the ring in store so that I could have it. The wedding was April 23rd. When I arrived at the store, an employee came to me asking why I don't customize a ring instead…I told him that the wedding was only a month away and that I needed to get something quick. He assured that the ring would be ready in 3 weeks (April 10th) and at the very latest the 17th of April. I was somewhat reluctant until he told me that the Leo band I was looking at would be cheaper to get by having it customized and set instead of just buying a Leo ring off the shelf. So I agreed. We come up with a VERY SIMPLE band. The band was supposed to have engraving on the inside, a solitary stone was supposed to be set into the band because it is a mens wedding ring. I call on the 10th to see if and when the ring will be ready, I'm told the 17th. Then, on the 13th he texts me on my personal number (???) and asks me if I am still okay with the original design….YES? I WAS OKAY WITH IT WHEN I SAT IN STORE WEEKS PRIOR? I ask him if he has even started on the ring and he tells me I have nothing to worry about. The 17th (Sunday)rolls around, he says he doesn't have the ring and doesn't know when it will be ready. Seriously? This is the service that you provide? I tell him it will absolutely have to be ready by Monday, because I cannot run around worrying about this to be taken care of. He tells me he will call me on Monday to let me know when I can pick up the ring. Monday, he never calls so I reach out to him and he tells me the ring is not ready. Big surprise, he tells me he will call on Tuesday to let me know when I can pick up the ring….Tuesday rolls around, do you think I received a call? No. I call, he tells me I can pick it up after work on Wednesday. I call on Wednesday to be sure that the ring is ready before I m

beware of your jewelry being cleaned at Kay

from Hermitage, PA

Comments about Kay Jewelers | Kay.com:

I took in my mother's antique wedding band to be cleaned along with 3 of my rings. I received my 3 rings back but not my mothers. The sales person said that I only gave her 3 rings. I asked to speak to the manager. The manager became nasty with me for accusing his employee of losing/stealing my mother's ring saying "none of my employees would steal!" Yet they were never able to find the lost ring!!!! BEWARE

customer service is non-exist

from florida

Comments about Kay Jewelers | Kay.com:

I will not purchase anything from a kay healers store ever. I could leave a lot of boring details as to why but from the looks of other review opinions I am not alone.

Engagement Ring ...

from North Ave Location, Chicago .IL

Comments about Kay Jewelers | Kay.com:

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!
Their policy is a ripe off... after saving my money and paying almost 10,000 for an engagement ring for the love of my life... AT THAT TIME :( I get nothing towards the ring I purchased. YES! its passed the 30 day return policy, however I was not expecting to hand over my ring and pay more money toward another purchase... instead I was so rudely told that they would give me the value of the ring toward another purchase but I would still have to pay more money (equal value) so that the company wouldn't loss money... WHAT A JOKE ! when they already have my almost 10,000. The ring in mention is in good condition and has not miss any suggested cleanings or regular scheduled diamond tightening's.
It's life, engagement's are broken sometime, however you shouldn't have to suffer twice, Thanks ASHLEY and KAY JEWELER'S... buyers beware!!!

Horrible customer service

from Everett Ma 02149

Comments about Kay Jewelers | Kay.com:

I bought a open heart angel with a engraving DON"T DON"T buy I was never so sickened by what I received you couldn't see the names unless you were a jeweler with a magnifying lens .. Customer service at the store was no help at all on top of that RUDE .. So I waited until today to call their customer service and they were even worst .. All I have heard was we can't help you Maam it is engraved .. If I was a business as big as Kay's I would of given at least 10 % off I wonder if Jane Seymour knows how horrible they truly are ..

Kay does not honor contracts

from Spokane, WA

Comments about Kay Jewelers | Kay.com:

I purchased a Lifetime Watch Battery Replacement contract from Kay in 2009. They did replace the battery twice, but now "we don't carry batteries for Seiko watches." The contract states "Under the Lifetime Watch Battery Replacement Program. Kay Jewelers will continue to change your battery for as long as you own your watch." Or until they decide they don't want to anymore. I will not trust them for further business or purchases.

Never Again

from Stamford, Ct.

Comments about Kay Jewelers | Kay.com:

I made the huge mistake of going to Kay Jewelers for a custom piece of jewelry. I find their practice to be deceitful and self serving. Despite an agreement in writing, spoken and physically displayed, the cost and responsibility for design and cost all fell on me. Nothing the manager said was true except, perhaps, the cCompany promotion he boasted about. Kay Jewelers is about pleasing only themselves.