Other Sunscreens:
Kate Somerville
Kate Somerville SPF 55 Serum Sunscreen

Kate Somerville SPF 55 Serum Sunscreen

For a SPF 55 Sunscreen this is amazing!

from Athens, GA

Comments about Kate Somerville SPF 55 Serum Sunscreen:

I love Kate Somerville's Protect SPF 55 Serum Sunscreen!! I have never tried a serum sunscreen before and I love it, especially during the Summer months.  It provides a powerful amount of sun protection (SPF 55), but is not greasy, thick, or sticky.  This is a light-weight, oil-free sunscreen that absorbs quickly into your skin.  It is also formulated without parabens, which is a plus to me.  I love to use this everyday in the summer to protect my skin because it is light-weight and not all thick and greasy on my face like other sunscreens.  It also is a great moisturizer.  It does not have a strong "sunscreen" scent that typical sunscreens have.  This works amazingly and does not leave a white film behind on your face.  I love it and highly recommend it.  It also contain antioxidants in the formula to protect your skin from further damage.  When I wear this, even in the Summer, my face is protected and does not get sun burned.  I love it!  It is a little expensive, so try it before you buy it.

Close to natural sunscreen

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Kate Somerville SPF 55 Serum Sunscreen:

So I have been on this natural skincare phase because I think it is important to go natural with the things you put on everyday. This sunscreen is a godsend because it is made without harsh carcinogenic chemicals like parabens! Also, the super high SPF makes this such a winner. I have very oily skin so I am prone to breakouts and such, but this sunblock does not make my face feel greasy or too oily. The smell is not cheap-smelling like a Coppertone product, in fact, there really isn't much smell to it. It does not leave a white residue on your face which is awesome, because you don't have to rub it in too much. A light pat around the face will do. The only issue there is is that it is very pricey for sunscreen and for the amount. I use it everyday and about half or more is gone from about 2-3 months use. I can't find myself turning to another sunscreen though after using this because of all the qualities listed above. I just wish Kate would bring down the price more.

Kate Somerville Protect SPF 55 Serum Sunscreen is high quality.

from Tustin, CA

Comments about Kate Somerville SPF 55 Serum Sunscreen:

This does exactly what it says, it was exactly what I have been searching for. This is my first Somerville product. The price is reasonable considering the size and the packaging makes it so you can easily use all of it. It is lightly hydrating, non-greasy, water resistant and antioxidant rich. Aloe vera is also an ingredient and it is perfect for skin that is burnt or scarred. I have read that antioxidants are more effective than regular sunscreen in the fall months, but I like to have both all of the time just in case! This smells very lightly and it fades quickly (the smell). My mom has been searching for a sunscreen for years and we are both convinced this is the HG! I am so happy I tried this product, I will try more of this line. In the long run, since a little goes so far, this might not cost much more than those cheaper sunscreens that take half a bottle just to get a little bit of protection at best. In addition, even when a sunscreen protects from sun's rays, my skin is still in the heat, so this is very moisturizing and protects and maintains a good moisture balance. It does not make my skin look more greasy because it sinks in so quickly and it feels amazingly soft. Worth the price!