3.3

3.3

Oh my Gosh, yes!

from Keller, TX

About Me Overweight

Pros

• Boosts Energy
  • Curbs Appetite
  • Effective
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Quick Fix
    • Weight loss

Comments about Katalyst Adicor:

I don't exercise. I don't do much actually. Just really sleeping and eating. I've seen it works best with Green Tea but overall. I've been using it for 2 days and so far have lost 5 lbs each day! I'll come back at the end of the week to check back in. But for me, this is money well spent.

SUPERB so far

from Anza, CA

Comments about Katalyst Adicor:

Ok, I have been taking Adicor for 3 days now and have lost 4lbs. I am trying to look skinny so I can look hot again! lol, I haven't changed my diet and I don't exercise. My job is sitting only and it does have Hoodia in it for appetite suppressant. And it WORKS! Despite negative reviews for Diet Blog users I tried it anyways and it does work. My husband also has not changed his diet and does not exercise and after day 2 lost 2 1/2 pounds. Yay for us! I will review again in a couple days to insure that it keeps working for me. Also I have a heart condition mitral valve pro lapse and have had NO side affects. More energy yes, and I love it. Not crackhead kind of energy either, good I can get through my day energy. EXCELLENT product so far.

doesn't work

from Albuquerque, NM

its been a week.

i work out daily

and eat 1200 calories daily. this product doesn't do anything except break your bank.

this is NOT a magic pill, look elsewhere. i haven't experienced any side effects, because their has been NO EFFECT at all, its a waste of money.