3.9

3.9

Kashi cookies

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Kashi - TLC Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies:

I love eating some Kashi TLC oatmeal raisin flax cookies! I love oatmeal raisin cookies so I was glad to see that Kashi makes them. I love the fact that these cookies are all natural and have no hydrogenated oils or trans fat, they are a lot healthier and less processed then a typical oatmeal raisin cookie! These cookies are a little bit high in calories but only one or two are very satisfying and they satisfy my sweet tooth and help me stay full longer. They have a great texture, they are chewy and soft. I also love the flavor of these cookies even more then a processed oatmeal cookie. The raisins are very sweet and chewy. I also like how these cookies do not make me feel guilty to endulge in and they don't sit heavily in my stomach like over processed and sugared cookies do. I honestly think that the Kashi TLC oatmeal raisin cookies are one of the best products from Kashi, they are very high quality and taste delicious.

The most delicious cookie ever?

Comments about Kashi - TLC Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies:

I wouldn't say that the Kashi TLC Oatmeal Raisin Cookie is the most delicious cookie that I have ever tasted, but I would say that it is a healthy and yummy tasting cookie. While these cookies aren't cheap, they are certainly convenient as it takes me over an hour to produce similar cookie dough, and that doesn't even include baking time. If you are looking for a delicious, healthy cookie that will leave you with minimal guilt In would highly suggest this one!

tasty little cookies, not so much

from cape cod, MA

Comments about Kashi - TLC Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies:

Kashi TLC all natural chewy oatmeal raisin flax cookies look so good on the picture on the box. These cookies have no hydrogenated oils, are all natural, made with whole grain, high fiber and have omega-3 in them. Sounds really healthy and the picture looks so yummy and I love oatmeal cookies. So these should be perfect.

Well, if you are expecting anything approximating a cookie you are in for some serious disappointment. These aren' t cookies. These Kashi TLC oatmeal raisin flax things are like a mouthful of pure, dry, healthy. Like granola, only without the crunch and less flavor.

I think Kashi makes good products and I have enjoyed their bars. But for 130 calories for one little cookie(i laugh calling it that), I expect something at least pleasant tasting. On the plus side, my dog wally really loves them and I can use the 130 calories for my cheesecake pudding

Kashi oatmeal raisin flax cookies are just so yummy

from Oak Harbor, WA

Comments about Kashi - TLC Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies:

My husband wanted some healther cookies, so I thought I would give these a try, and we love it. infact even our teenaged kids were getting into them. I just wished, they had more cookies in the packages.

dry & tastes like chaff

from Kennewick, WA

Comments about Kashi - TLC Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies:

The Kashi Oatmeal Raisin cookies are not very good at all, and not even chocolate milk can save them. They're very dry, to the point where they taste raw. When I ate a cookie, I encountered several pieces of what felt like the chaff off of dried wheat kernels. I love oatmeal cookies and enjoy healthy foods (I like plain vegetables and broccoli stems), but I couldn't find any redeeming features for this cookie.

A guilt free sweet snacking experience!

from Bellefontaine, OH

Comments about Kashi - TLC Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies:

I love this treat,flax is a great source of many essentials your body needs, kashi does a great job of putting so much goodness into thier products,even my kids love thier cookies and granola bars. Its a great part of a healthy life style. I would defiently recomend this to any parent with picky eaters and are worried about them not getting enough vitimans and minerals in thier diet. **Kashi - TLC Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies are a parents dream with getting kids what they need to grow up healthy.**

if i could give more than five stars - i would

from Maitland, FL

Comments about Kashi - TLC Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies:

kashi - tlc oatmeal raisin flax cookies are one of the selection of cookies that kashi makes.

they are chewy and tasty and not a bad deal when they go on sale. reading  the ingredients, every ingredient  is real food.  the best part is they are low sodium, low fat and not that much with sugar.  i am sending them to virginia to my 94 year old aunt who has to be careful with what she eats.  she will be able to enjoy these and not worry. there is a hint of cinnamon that gives it a zesty taste.

when the kashi cookies are on sale and one uses a coupon, they are just too good not to try. the only bad thing is there are only 8 cookies in a package; on the plus side if one decides to eat the entire package, it is still not so bad.