Other Cereals:
Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal - All Varieties

Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal - All Varieties

Pros

Cons

Very Healthy good tasting cereal give it a try.

I have been eating kashi cereals for 2 years now and i must say they are very good tasting and healthy while having a good taste which is hard to find sometimes.The heart to heart cereal is my childrens favorite of the Kashi cereals.Me i love them all they all taste so good to me.I learned about the Kashi prodcts through thier web site where I was able to have a sample sent to me and after trying the herat to heart cereal sample i new that was a cereal I wanted to buy for my chidren and for me because after reading all about the kashi products and all the natural ingrediants and no percerditives or other bad ingrediants I knew I wanted that cereal for us.It is good tasting and very healthy also that is hard to find in food today they are all usuall made of so many bad ingrediants and harmful to our bodies that it makes us sick and fat but when i got the kashi products i new i had something that was good for us and our bodies finally.I is a great change to have a healthy cereal in the store i shop at we need more products like the kashi ones.I tell everyone i know about how good the kashi products are and how healthy they are for us.I have seen a big change in my families weight and their eating habits and it s all for the better now .I really highly reccomend the Kashi cereal and all the Kashi products and hope you enjoy them like we do.

Disappointed Die-Hard Kashi Fan

Okay, I admit it. My kids grew up calling me a "health food freak" and "Organic Mom" (with a capital O)...and I have been with Kashi since the beginning but die-hard fan or not, this cereal is not exactly something that will make your taste buds dance. Like all Kashi cereals, there's no doubt it's healthy for you, but what were they thinking when they put this out there? I think it tastes like a flavorful version of crunchy cardboard. With fruit topping and milk, you can probably as this to your list of health foods, but it's not something you want to eat to stave off cravings for junk food.

Tastes Terrible!

Comments about Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal - All Varieties:

I kept hearing all of the Kashi commercials and decided to give their Heart to Heart cereal a try. It was terrible. It had no taste-except maybe something like cardboard. I did not like the texture either. It was hard and chewy. I was very disappointed. I ended up giving the rest of the cereal-the whole box, to my dogs as treats.

Delicious healthiness in a cereal.

from Alameda, CA

Comments about Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal - All Varieties:

I love the new version called "Oat Flakes & Blueberry Clusters" so much! This stuff is delicious. I eat multiple bowls at a time. The blueberries add a little sour/sweet flavor to the cereal and the oat flakes are good, too. I plan on repurchasing this product many times! I recommend this cereal to everyone. This has become my new favorite Kashi cereal.

Cereal to Crave

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal - All Varieties:

I'm not a breakfast person, but Kashi has made a breakfast fan out of me.  I love cereal, and can eat it for any meal, but so many choices are high in sugar, calories and fat.  I like eating healthy, so it should be a given that I want to eat a healthy cereal since I eat so much of it.  But so many cereals lack flavor if they are good for you.  Well, not with Kashi.  Kashi Heart to Heart is a winner.  If you like Cheerios, this is so much better.  It is made with all-natural ingredients and tastes great.  The O's are crunchy and flavorful and stay tasty through a whole bowl of milk.  I like the taste of the whole'grain goodness in every spoonful.  And if you look at the ingredients, all the good stuff is first which means it is healthy too!  This cereal is great, and now I don't feel guilty when I have cereal for every meal of the day, and I know every meal will taste great with Kashi.

Kashi hear to heart

from Valdosta, GA

Comments about Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal - All Varieties:

The cereal is pretty tasty. My husband and kids ate it without any complaints. Some cereal I buy they may complain about that it is like cardboard, but this is great. i feel healthy when i eat it. it does however resemble dry dog food somewhat. the sweetness is just right and i like that it is low calorie and i like that i can sometimes get it on sale with a coupon when i dont have a coupon and or a sale i probably would not buy it. sometimes they have a code on the kashi cereal boxes that you can use on the recycle website to use to get points towards a code to get coupons either on that item or another item. i have been a user and buyer of kashi for several years now and this cereal is probably one of my favorites of theirs, especially if my husband will eat it. he is the picky one i am more of a person who can almost eat anything but prefer to put healthy things in my body if i can. This is great!

Disappointed Die-Hard Kashi Fan

from Derry, NH

Comments about Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal - All Varieties:

Have been eating this off and on for years.

from Brighton, MA

Comments about Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal - All Varieties:

I first tried Kashi's Heart to Heart a couple of years ago.  I wanted a cereal that was fairly healthy in the scheme of things but didn't taste like foam or twigs. I've tried other Kashi cereal but I didn't like them.  I know their Kashi Go Lean is super popular with many people, but I didn't like it at all.  I do like thie Heart to Heart  cereal, but I do tire of it after awhile so I try to have another brand on hand so I can switch it up a bit.

I don't like cereals that get soggy real quick (like Rice Krispies, or a cornflake type) and this Heart to Heart stands up a bit better than most. I definitely like it better when I have fresh fruit with it -- but that's the case with any cereal. This cereal is similar to Cheerios, in fact I guess it was Kashi's way to compete with them.  I do think this Kashi cereal stand up better in milk, and doesn't get as soggy as Cheerios do.  In fact, if you don't care or Cheerios because they get too mushy for you, I suggest trying this.

Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal is great

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal - All Varieties:

Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal is great tasting and good for you. My children love this cereal as do my husband and I. Good  as a snack too.  This is a terrific, healthy option for breakfast.  Kashi is a respected organic company that makes healthy and good quality products.  I like that this cereal is all natural, low in sugar and low in fat.  Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal also contains vitamins and minerals that my family needs.  It is a healthy choice for breakfast.  My kids love the fact that it has a honey nut taste so it is not too plain for them liek some other cereals. I like that it is so healthy.  The only disadvantage I have found is that it is usually more expensive than other cereals.  Once in a while you can find it on sale so I do try and stock up.  I have found it to be carried in most stores that sell cereal.  Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal is one of my favorite cereals.  - try it you will love it and so will your body and heart.

Make you feel good cereal!

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal - All Varieties:

This is my favorite cereal.It has light,sweet,crunchy whole grain oats and a blend of 7 other whole grains,dymmy! It's very healthy compare to other cereal.It has 3g of soluble fiber which help to reduce cholesterol,6 natural anti-oxidiants with green tea and grape seed extract.low in sodium and 100% daily value of 3 of the vit.B.Awesome! This is exactly what I need to have a great start for my busy daily schedule.I love it!

not asa amzing as I expected it to be

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal - All Varieties:

The taste isn't bad.  Though my entire family said I looked like I was eating dog food everytime I poured myself a bowl of this cereal.  I thoguth the taste wasn't bad and it is very healthy for sure.  it is pretty pricey.  With a good sale and a coupon, I'd buy it again.  Regular price, not worth it.  It is a healthy cereal, but there are other brands just as healthy and not quite as pricey.

We really enjoy this cereal

from West Liberty, OH

Comments about Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal - All Varieties:

We have bought Kashi products for a while, but I have only recently started buying Heart to Heart cereals.  In general I am not a big cereal fan.  I prefer to make the kids something healthy for breakfast, but this cereal is the next best thing.  I feed it to all our kids, even my 16 month old.  It is a healthy replacement for Cheerios for him (although a little tougher to chew).  In general I appreciate Kashi's commitment to healthy foods.  This cereal tastes really yummy and subtle.  It is a little pricier when it isn't on sale, so I try to stock up when it is.  I have been happily surprised though to see it on sale more often. Both our local supermarkets/supercenters (both national chains) carry this product, so it is very easy to find.  I am trying to get my husband to give it a try.  He has high blood pressure and I know this cereal is very heart healthy.  Not to sound like a commercial, but not only is this cereal good for you, it really does taste good also!