4.9

4.9

MMmmmm... Go Lean

from Bremerton, WA

Comments about Kashi - Go Lean Bars - All Flavors:

these Kashi Go Lean bars are great! When I had first tried them, I had no idea that hey were good for you, made witha ll natural ingerdiants, and high in fiber. HIGH IN FIBER! WHoo Hoo, thats a good thing. And whats also great is that they can fit in your purse or diaper bag for when your blood sugars dipping mid-day and you want to stay healthy instead of snacking on something not so good for you.

delecious and good for you

from Kings Mountain, NC

Comments about Kashi - Go Lean Bars - All Flavors:

thoughr these would be interesting to try to see if they we're really different or like the other "snack"  bars that we're so small you didn't feel like you had eaten. these we're suprisingly good and filling also good for you! how can you beat that?!The flavors are great I plan on going thru all of them !

kashi go lean bars whoa

from Delavan, WI

Comments about Kashi - Go Lean Bars - All Flavors:

**I bought the go lean chewy chocolate almond and a oatmeal bar to try them out. they in my opionion were very tasty and flavorful.even though the sugar contents is high. I beleive with the fiber in there its helps you get some daily fiber allowance. I am also trying to lose 125 lbs so these will be kept on me as a in between meal.I really dont beleive there to expensive mainly because they are a bigger bar.the chewy chocolate almond toffee was good and defiginately cover your chocolate craving with out feeling guilty.and the nuts will also be good if you cant chew nuts like me as there not pieces in this bar.and I will say when I ate it I was satisfied for hours.which I havent found something like that in a while.so at the price of 1.19 at walmart and a few flavors I hope it helps me to lose weigh to keep me full like it has .so I would defignitely say try it.I will be buying again,and its healthy ingredients.**

A satisfying meal relacement for the weight conscious

from Hampstead, MD

Comments about Kashi - Go Lean Bars - All Flavors:

I've been dieting for two months now (and lost 16 lbs - yay) and I started out using the slim fast bars for meal replacement when I had to be out of the house or didn't have time to prepare food. I quickly got sick of them. They didn’t taste good at all. After a while I started perusing the other bars available and found these. They have the same calorie count as the slim fast bars, with more protein and more fiber. They may not exactly be health food, they do have a lot of sugar, but at least I feel like I’m having a treat now instead of being punished. The last time I used one was at a cookout for my daughter’s soccer team – there was no way I could eat from the buffet provided and stay on my plan, but I actually sat down and had one of these bars – I think they’re actually bigger than the other bars, too. The one problem is that I’ve found that my 8 year old daughter absolutely loves them. They are way too expensive to share! I’ve actually had to hide them in a top cupboard – they are that good! My favorite is definitely the peanut and chocolate kind. In short, these bars are yummy. I’m not sure that they’re as fabulously good for you as Kashi makes out, but they’re definitely good for occasional use – and I feel absolutely indulgent when I eat them.

Healthy, organic, and tasty, all in one sentence? NICE!

from Layton, NJ

Comments about Kashi - Go Lean Bars - All Flavors:

Ive tried Kashi for the very first time. I bought the Go Lean! Crunchy Protein & Fiber bar, Chocolate Pretzel. I was looking for a low cal meal replacement bar and this Kashi bar looked good. So I gave it a try, and I loved it! It was better than I thought because I heard that Kashi tasted like cardboard. In fact I am having one tomorrow, cannot wait!!!! I can't wait to try other flavors.

Yummy in my healthy tummy!

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Kashi - Go Lean Bars - All Flavors:

Kashi Go Lean Bars are suchhh a great snack food.

1. they are healthy

2. they taste good

and 3. they are a good source of fiber

For someone who is looking for vegan snacks or food that you can eat on a limited diet these are perfect!

All the flavors are good but it is a personal preference most definitely!

some kinda yummy

from Haleyville, AL

Comments about Kashi - Go Lean Bars - All Flavors:

Since changing my eating habits, I have looked for healthy snacks to replace the usual chips, popcorn, and colas.  Then I found Kashi bars and fell in love. There are several flavors of the Kashi GoLean Bars. This gives you alot of variety. It is made of quality ingrediants, without the fillers. It really satisfies. The crunch is wonderful, and gives your mouth something to do. The softer inside is packs with healthy flavor. I highly recommend the Kashi Go Lean Bars.

These bars are tasty

from Williamsburg, OH

Comments about Kashi - Go Lean Bars - All Flavors:

At first I wasn't sure if I'd like these bars, I wasn't used to eating all natural foods, but since they were giving away free samples I had to try them. I loved them. There were so many good things in them, my favorite was picking out the almonds. They are very addicting, which is terrible because for some reason natural foods cost more and I can't eat them very often. My dog Angel also loves them :)

Truly Good-For-You Snack!

from Lawrenceville, GA

Comments about Kashi - Go Lean Bars - All Flavors:

In today's fast-paced, "healthiest choice" targeted society, it is easy for the typical consumer to find themselves overwhelmed by all the snack options available. Every label seems to claim the contents inside are "low-fat", "low sugar", "fat-free", "low-calorie", etc. But above the hype stands one option that will appeal to and appease all. Kashi "Go Lean" bars answers it's calling. With only 5 grams of fat, and amazing 6 grams of fiber and 12 grams of protein, this bar stands out above the rest! These bars are not only a health alternative to pretty much any other grab-and-go snack on the market today but actually tastes great *and* is good for you!! My favorite happens to be the Caramel Peanut Roll. Made with seven whole grains (whole wheat oats, triticale (hybrid oat/rye), rye, barley and buckwheat) paired with peanuts and lightly sweetened with brown rice syrup, this is 190 calorie bar is a winner with me!

Filling AND good for you!

from Salem, VA

Comments about Kashi - Go Lean Bars - All Flavors:

Kashi makes great products, and this is no exception.  I love the Peanut Butter Chocolate bars.  They're yummy, good for you, AND keep you full for a lot longer than other bars.  I eat them for breakfast, or as a pick-me-up snack.  I really love them!