3.7

3.7

Not as good as I thought :(

from Sicklerville, NJ

Comments about Kalorik 250 Watts Hand Mixer:

I purchased this mixer mainly because of the great price but soon found out it was no deal at all.  The photo on the box showed a ton of great attachments that seemed to be sturdy and of high quality but the actual mixer parts were pretty flimsy if you ask me.  It was difficult to attach the parts to the mixer and once they were on, only a few options actually did the task they were meant for.  Also, the speeds seem a little too fast.  Many recipes call for mixing on low speed and I doubt that this was the low speed they were talking about.  Esthstically, the mixer is nice to look at.  Smooth round shape and the whitish-grey color are very appealing and clean looking.  I'll keep this one but I think investing a little bit more money into a higher quality is a good idea.  I am pretty disapointed with this product beings I was so excited in the store, thinking I was getting a huge deal. But I guess it's like they say:  you get what you pay for...bummer:(

The Kalorik mixer is most definitely awesome!

from Jensen Beach, FL

Comments about Kalorik 250 Watts Hand Mixer:

I got this mixer for Christmas after specifying that I wanted a simple hand mixer that would take some of the stress off my poor, beaten-up wooden spoons, and I was agog at the thought of all the other things it does, but it has earned a place of honour in my kitchen, to be sure!  Compact and easy to use, its beaters are two pairs of uncommon wonders - one pair is specifically for mixing the yeast in breads, which is something I'm just getting into doing, and believe me when I say it makes for the nicest homemade breads I've ever made.  Mixing with my old spoons just isn't an option anymore!  I've never had a juicer before, and haven't had the opportunity to try that part out yet, but that's only because I'm so enamoured with the rest of it!  For a hand mixer, it's incredibly powerful, but because it has so many settings, it's MADE for EVERY job!  I can't wait to make my next creation in my kitchen - it was seriously the best gift I got this Christmas.

What a space saver! love this 4-in-1 mixer!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Kalorik 250 Watts Hand Mixer:

The **Kalorik CMM-18661 250- Watt 4-in-1 Combination Mixer** is really an incredible product, and I've never heard of anything else like it! This doesn't look like any ordinary mixer, and it isn't. It converts to a stick mixer, food chopper and citrus juicer with a juice outlet. It also comes with stainless steel blades and a snap on plastic lid. I was always intimidated to mix up my own loaf of bread, but not with thest special dough hooks that are made for mixing yeast. I feel like I can make just about anything in my kitchen now. My only complaint is that I feel like I really have to clean this mixer well- since I use it all the time!