3.8

3.8

spray and wipe

from Baltimore Md.

Comments about Kaboom Foamtasic Spray:

I don't need any other cleaner in my bathroom when I use Kaboom. I do have a problem with allergies due to scent so I have to spray and leave and turn on the vent. Kaboom considers it to be a good clean smell but I find it nauseating. so if you havre allergies make sure you open a bathroom window if you have one and turn on your vent. That beomg said, I comsider this stuff to be perfect. We have extremely hard water and stains are rampent. I spray and let it foam and leave. After 10 or 15 minutes I come back and wipe it down. In the toilet I just flush and spray an then after a few minutes wipe with the brush. If there are toilet stains I let it sit a few more minutes after the brushing and brush again then flush. my toilet, sink and shower are spotless with just a few minutes work. I also like it for wiping down the outsde of kitchen appliances .

I wish they made an unscentd

Kaboom Foamtastic Cleaner is the BOMB!

from Perris, CA

Comments about Kaboom Foamtasic Spray:

You have to admit there are tons of bathroom cleansers to choose from out there, but last time I decided to try something new it was Kaboom. The price was excellent and I remembered a commercial I had seen for this product. I wouldn't say I was skeptical but just like most commercials, they made it look as if no matter how dirty your bathroom was Kaboom would do all the work for you. Knowing that's not completely true for any product, I was ready to try it.
I would say my shower was mildly dirty. There was no mildew but definitely soap scum. I sprayed on the Kaboom and waited to go into action. After a few minutes I was ready to scrub. I always use a scrubber sponge for the walls and a scrub brush for the floor of the shower. I'm happy to say it was much easier than I expected! Much to my surprise the Kaboom Foamtastic cleaner did do most of the cleaning!
If you're still hoping to one day find a bathroom cleaner that when you spray the can, scrubbing bubbles will fly out and clean your whole bathroom for you I'm sorry to say this is not it. But if in the real world you want an inexpensive cleanser for your bathroom that works and smells great, look no further! Kaboom is the bomb!

Kaboom has a fresh clean scent without the smell of strong harsh chemicals.

Kaboom is foamtastic

from Fort Morgan, CO

Comments about Kaboom Foamtasic Spray:

Kaboom Foamtastic Spray is a good product. I feel like it does a good job cleaning without me needing to break into a sweat scrubbing. It is really soapy and sometimes I feel like it takes forever to really rinse clean, but it gets the soap scum off the acrylic shower walls, and cleans the porcelin tub well. The blue color is a bit shocking at first, but my kids think it is fun to look at. I loved the Scrubbing Bubbles action scrubber, but I haven't been able to find it for sometime, so I decided to try the Kaboom. I like it well enough that I have continued to use it and will (unless I can find the action scrubbers again!). I recommended it to my sister and she uses it now too, she says it works well on her hard to clean shower.

Dissappointing

from Brandon, SD

Comments about Kaboom Foamtasic Spray:

Kaboom foamtastic spray, nothing like i thought it would be according to the commercials. They made it seem like it was going to clean great!!

I was excited to try this cleaner because i keep searching for a cleaner that will get rid of all the soapscum in my bathroom shower/tub. I saw this commercial one day and wanted to try it so when i was looking through walmart i decided to buy it to try it out!

Took it home cleaned out the shower and went to work! I sprayed the foam in one section of the shower at a time ... waited for it to do its work turning white, and then went to wipe it off.... sure, it made the shower clean but I could still see most of the soapscum!! So, I sprayed once again, let it sit a little longer this time, and then scrubbed at it. That worked much better! But it still didn't get off near as much soapscum and mildew as i thought it would!

Also a negative about this cleaner, altho it says pleasent scent or fume free on the back of the can , it was so fumy it felt like it burnt my nosehairs straight off!! Terrible!!

I'm going back to limeaway.. seems to work way better for soapscum and mildew!

this stuff is awesome!!

from Tuscaloosa, AL

Comments about Kaboom Foamtasic Spray:

i have tried everything possible to get the bathtub really clean i think but this stuff is the greatest. it does exactly what its says. and it works instantly. i dont have to scrub forever. it even works great for cleaning the microwave. now i dont know if you are suppose to use it in there but i do and it makes it spotless. if you havent already tried it you should.

ok, but not for bad stains and heavy cleaning

from South Weymouth, MA

Comments about Kaboom Foamtasic Spray:

We have some tough to get rid of stains in our apartment tub.  I wanted to try Kaboom based on the ads on TV.  I figured it would clean deep and with a little more scrubbing the tub would be great...I was wrong.

The cleaner did take off some of the gross on the tub, but not even close to all.  It will take some deep scrubbing and a few more applications to get rid of it.  I could see on the rag that it did clean some, so it's a start.

I would use this product, but not for heavy duty cleaning.