2.8
KY Touch Massage 2 in 1 Warming Body Massage plus Personal Lubricant

KY Touch Massage 2 in 1 Warming Body Massage plus Personal Lubricant

2.8

Makes you sticky!!!!

Comments about KY Touch Massage 2 in 1 Warming Body Massage plus Personal Lubricant:

My husband and I have to use the personal lubricant occasionally due to medical issues. I have tried so many lubricants that I just can't find that certain one that does the trick. Overall right now we still continue to use this for the brand and the slight warming to it, the downfall is after a few minutes it goes pretty much 100% sticky making intercourse not enjoyable. The nice thing is it doesn't have an odor so if you don't shower right after no one will know, and its not to expensive.

Good product for the bedroom.

We like to use this product for intimate massages. It doesn't seem particularly warming at first, as others have mentioned, but we have found that skin on skin contact (not just hands) with this product does create a very nice warming sensation. It is very nice for cuddling. It also works great as a personal lubricant. It is a little expensive, so it isn't necessarily an everyday thing, but it does help to create special occasions.

Ky Warming Body Massage plus lubricant

from Moundsville, WV

First it's pricey. We tried it more because of menopause issues than the warming effect it promised.  The biggest drawback for me is it leaves you feeling sticky.  So for me it's a no go.....   other cheaper alternatives exisit!!!

KY Warming sets fire to your skin - and your privates.

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

If you're into sensual play, you may have stumbled across this impressive, promising lubricant. KY is a well known brand in it's feild, one to be trusted. Beware however if one is highly sensitive down below.

I didn't know at first if I did have sensitive skin or not in that regard, and bought the product straight out based on brand trust. For massage, it is wonderful. I suggest rubbing your hands vigorously with some in your palms before applying it to your lover. It adds flare - however runs out quickly. If you experience this as well, put on a layer of baby oil prior before putting on the warming. It still has the warmth, but glides because of the baby oil.

However, when it came down to business, it burned. I have no STD's, but it hurt as though I had them. And stayed the rest of the night, ruining the mood completely. Final review? Do not use this as a first time lubricant unless to test if you can handle it. And is pretty reccomended for sensual forplay.