Other Headphones:

KOSS - SP3 Earbud

Good bass and nice fit.

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about KOSS - SP3 Earbud:

Koss SP3 Earbuds are a great bargain.  They produce very good sound and are made very well.  These earbuds have a lifetime warranty, comes with a protective pouch and extra cushion tips.  I found that I can wear them for at least 5 hours comfortably.

The buds are made to direct the sound into the ear and has a rich deep bass sound.  The way they fit in the ear makes them cancel out some of the outside noise.  The frequency response is 10-20.000 Hz.  Cord length is 4 ft.

The in-line mute switch is convienient.  I was able to mute in a matter of seconds when I needed to do so.  The drawback is the mute was a little sensitive to touch.

I wore these earbuds 2 days in a row for 5 hours each day.  They stayed in my ears as I moved and I didn't have to adjust them while I worked.  I have small ear openings and it is difficult to find a pair of buds reasonably priced that will stay in my ears.

I recommend the Koss SP3 Earbuds if you need a pair of earbuds.  The price is very reasonable and I was pleased with the performance.