4.8

Cons

Great cable, probably the best

from sa

Comments about KNOLOGY HDTV Service:

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great cable, probably the best

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about KNOLOGY HDTV Service:

I had knology cable for three years, although I now live in an area where we can not get Knology. Knology Cable Company for me has been perfect. Knology offers all of the best channels and also local channels. They have bundles available which help to lower prices. Knology is very good cable and it is reliable. I would tell anyone who is able to get Knology to do so. Do not go with other companies because you will be dissapointed. I will review those later. I always get the channels I pay for my digital cable and HD Channels are awesome. The price for Knology cable is probably one of the cheaper priced but you get everything you would get with the other companies. I never miss shows because the cable goes out. I would recommend Knology Cable Company to all of my friends and family and others. You will be glad you tried Knology as I know that I was. I wish I still lived in the provider area.

• Content Variety/Availability:

Knology is the BEST for cable, phone and internet.

from Mount Pleasant, SC

Comments about KNOLOGY HDTV Service:

I was thrilled when Knology came to our neighborhood! They showed up when they said they would and did what they said they would do. The guy who started us up even took the time to help clueless me. Their customer service is friendly and they actually help.

Customer Service
Very nice people. We've had one issue and they were able to fix it in less than 20 minutes with a completely sincere friendly attitude.

Reliability
They show up when they say they will and do what they say they're going to do.

We're All Connected

from Rapid City, SD

Comments about KNOLOGY HDTV Service:

Knology has some great deals on bundled packages. The more services that you add, the better the deal. My rate is locked in for a year and I get free long distance anywhere in the continental US as well as a full suite of calling features. You can't beat the deal!

Customer Service
If you speak with people at the local office the customer service is top notch. I cannot say the same thing about the call center. It seems like the people in the call center do not listen to what I am saying and I find the whole experience an effort in frustration. I no longer call the toll free number. I just go into the office if I need something.

Reliability
Outages with Knology are the exception rather than the rule. I am always thrilled when I hear that the competitor is out again due to bad weather but my service with Knology is still up and running. The techs are out in all weather to make sure that my service is up 100%. I appreciate that.

Content Variety/Availability
The same packages are offered through Knology and the competitor. While the competitor has better VOD, Knology is better for reliability and pricing.

Great service - makes my new LCD TV worthwhile

from Madison, AL

Comments about KNOLOGY HDTV Service:

My old TV died and I went and purchased a new LCD TV. I was not at all impressed with the picture until I subscribed to HDTV service from Knology. The picture was perfect and made me feel like I was there when watching a golf tournament. Really impressive.