Other Dolls & Stuffed Animals:
Just Play
42000
Just Play Puppy Surprise - Zoey Plush

Summary

Surprise! It's a puppy! Every girl dreams of getting a puppy and with Puppy Surprise all of her dreams and wishes come true.

Just Play Puppy Surprise - Zoey Plush

Only imagination needed

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Just Play Puppy Surprise - Zoey Plush:

I remember playing with the Just Play Puppy Surprise Zoey Plush from my childhood and I immediately noticed a difference in the newer version. The current version of the puppies don't have beans inside of them, which isn't a bad thing, but it makes them extremely light. The moment I gave Zoey to my niece she immediately hugged her and began to explore every inch of her. Within 20 seconds she discovered the undercarriage compartment. This puppy came with 4 babies and all of them were different sizes. The pouch that the puppies came out of is very roomy and is easy to reseal to store away other small toys. My biggest issue with this toy is that it's a dirt magnet. My niece slides Zoey across a freshly mopped floor and somehow it looks like it was in a dust storm. On the bright side I can easily clean this puppy with a little detergent and warm water in the washer. I would definitely recommend the Just Play Puppy Surprise Zoey Plush because it's powered by one's imagination.

Just like the toy from the 90's

Pros

• Cute
  • Surprising

Cons

Comments about Just Play Puppy Surprise - Zoey Plush:

I had one of these when I was a child, so I could not wait to buy one for my niece, especially since she loves animals. I remembered what mine looked like, so I bought the same colored dog, Zoey, for her. This toy is exactly like I remembered! You can get anywhere from 3-5 puppies, boys or girls. It is always fun to be surprised and finding out how many puppies you were going to get. My niece got 3 puppies, 2 girls and 1 boy. They are so cute! The stomach has Velcro, so when you are done playing the puppies go back in their mommy's pouch. I would definitely recommend this item for any little girl. It is a quiet toy (besides the Velcro) and can be easily taken with you. And since there's a place to store the puppies, you don't have to worry about anything getting lost. Anyone who had this toy has a child and is now a parent will have a lot of fun playing with their child and remembering their own childhood!

A great birthday gift!

from Greensburg, PA

Comments about Just Play Puppy Surprise - Zoey Plush:

I purchased this Just Play Puppy Surprise for a birthday gift for a niece just last month. I will admit to being drawn to this particular choice because my sisters and I had these toys when they were first released in the early 1990s. We loved the "surprise" of the baby puppies/kittens, especially upon first receiving them as gifts one Christmas. True to form, my six year old niece was equally excited to see the puppies when she first opened the gift. In addition, the suspense of not knowing how many puppies there would be added to the excitement of the gift (four!). Overall, this has been well received by my niece and has also been a hit at her school's show-and-tell a few weeks ago. If I have just one complaint, it is due to the design of the actual animals… their faces are a little creepy. I don't remember being bothered by it as a child but looking at them now – these are not attractive toys. It does not seem to bother my niece at all, however. I would recommend this as a gift for children between the ages of 4 and 6.