Other Dolls & Stuffed Animals:
Just Play
42000
Just Play Puppy Surprise - Popcorn Plush

Summary

Surprise! It's a puppy! Every girl dreams of getting a puppy and with Puppy Surprise all of her dreams and wishes come true.

Just Play Puppy Surprise - Popcorn Plush

Perfect Puppy Surprise

from Austin, TX

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Detailed
  • Fun

Cons

• Collecting
    • Gift
    • Imaginative Play
    • Young Children

Comments about Just Play Puppy Surprise - Popcorn Plush:

After watching several Youtube videos about Puppy surprise and Kitty surprise, my daughter was begging me to buy her one. After earning a star chart for a month of good behavior we went to buy her Puppy surprise. We specifically were wanting this puppy, because of her Pink colors. My daughter and I liked that she had both light and hot pink on her. The packaging was cute and made us guess how many puppies she would have. This particular puppy purchase came with three puppies. They easily were removed from the Mommy puppy, but can also be put back into her tummy whenever my daughter wants to. They are stored their easily as well, so we don't have to worry about the puppies getting lost. Its a cute and fun toy. I would recommend it to others.

• Was this a gift?:

pretty cool toy

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Detailed
    • Fun

Cons

• most have only 3 pups

• Gift
    • Imaginative Play
    • Special Needs
    • Young Children

Comments about Just Play Puppy Surprise - Popcorn Plush:

I used to have one of these when I was a little kid and I remember thinking it was so cool to play with the mother dog and her babies. When I saw this had come back I was excited and went out and bought 4 of them. I got two for my daughter's and two for Christmas gifts for family members. On the comercial and printed on the box is the phrase "will there be 3 or 4 or 5?" part of the mystery of buying this toy is that the kids won't know how many puppies there are inside the mother's Velcro pouch until they open the box. They also won't know whether the puppies are boys or girls and what colors they are until they take them out. Well every single one I bought only had three babies and although there was something on the box that said one in four has 4 or 5 puppies. I'm pretty sure most of them only have 3 babies. One cool thing is that some of the puppies appear to be asleep and we also got a tiny runt puppy in one of the packages. The puppies are all different so that was something the kids thought was pretty neat. They cost a little over 20$ most places. The mom's have a hard plastic face but are soft and fluffy everywhere else. My kids played with them quite a bit and the two I gave as gifts were also a hit. They love to pretend they are helping a mother dog take care of their babies. I think this is a great gift to give. One thing I don't really like is that all the ones I saw were pink and purple and there wasn't any with neutral colors. I think it is a neat toy and the kids actually played with them a lot more then I thought they would. I would like to see one come out that is not a girly color and also I think they should put more then 3 puppies in them. The toy is made well and is easy to play with. I think a pretty wide age range of kids will enjoy this toy. They also have a kitty suprise one now and I also bought that one for my cat loving daughter so I'm hoping we get more then three babies in that package!

• Was this a gift?:

Brings back memories!

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Just Play Puppy Surprise - Popcorn Plush:

I have so many fond memories of when these puppies first came out! I remember getting so excited about finding out how many baby puppies were going to be inside the mommy. My children think that these are as awesome as I did. The only thing that I really do not like about these dogs is that they don't look very realistic. I have a young son who loves dogs and puppies more than anything else and he really wanted one of these. I hated that I couldn't find them in anything but girly colors and they are not at all realistic, and he prefers a more realistic looking animal toy. However, I still think that these are amazingly adorable and that any animal loving child would adore it. There is just something so magical about the surprise when you see all your little baby puppies. I would definitely recommend this toy.

Wonderful product till it was with us

from NA

Comments about Just Play Puppy Surprise - Popcorn Plush:

I purchased this product for my daughter 4 months back as I really liked the soft toy and it's puppy look. I watched the advertisement as well before purchasing it and showed it to my daughter confirming if she would like the toy or not and she was excited about her new toy. We picked the toy from the store and she started playing with it immediately. The product comes with three more pups and my daughter gave each one a unique name which was cute.

The mommie pup is quite cute and my daughter was fond of her hair and she also used her barbie doll's comb to comb the hair of the mommie pup. The toy was very soft and easy to maintain. I used to keep it in a shelf to avoid it in coming contact with dust till my daughter misplaced it in a garden. She took the mommie dog to show her friends and they were playing in the garden and when she came home, the dog wasn't with her. However, the small pups are still in the shelves and I don't allow them to go outside the house as they can be easily stolen.