3.5
Just For Men

3.5

Just For Men Brush in Gel for Beard Sideburns and Mustache Med D

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Just For Men Brush-In Color Gel for Mustache, Beard & Sideburns, Medium-Dark Brown M-40:

I don't know what to say other than it doesn't work so well for me. Withing a week, it's totally washed out and i'm just as gray as when I first put it on. it could be that my facial hair is different from most as I have no issues coloring my head hair with coloring products. I have not found any product that will permanently color my facial hair. One week, it's all washed out.

Not very effective at all in my case. I was really hoping it would color my facial hair and look halfway natural. It just doesn't do the job for me at all. I have spoken to friends which have used the product with much better results than mine so it varies from person to person.

Ease of Application
This is very easy to brush in but you must be careful not to get it anywhere but on the facial hair or it will stain your clothes and even your skin and burn your eyes. It's not easy getting it off your skin by the way. It seems to color my head hair for touch up purposes far better than my facial hair.

• Ease of Application:

just for men brush in is what my man uses

from Long Bottom, OH

I have been married for over ten years to a lovely fellow named Roger. He has had gray hair/beard since before i met him. He has just recently started to dye his hair. They dont have many choices for men as they do women. But we chose Just for men Brush in color gel for your mustache, beard and sideburns. Since his hair isnt that long we can use the box for all his hair. I usually dye his hair for him. I like that the just for men is a gel hair dye instead of the runny one that i am use to, now it doesnt seem to drip onto his skin and clothes. The brush makes it real easy to get to the hard to get to hair. He says it doesnt burn him when i put it in. You only leave it in depending on the directions, but make sure you read them. after he washed his hair, you cant even tell he dyes it, it looks so natural.