Julian Bakery Smart Carb No 1 Organic Bread

Julian Bakery Smart Carb No 1 Organic Bread

Poor customer service, nutritional claims a lie

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Julian Bakery Smart Carb No 1 Organic Bread:

Julian Bread used to taste pretty good, but they changed their formula. Apparently they changed the formula because a lady turned them into the FDA for false claims on their labels. So now it may meet the label requirements but tastes like wet sponge. I'll learn to make my own bread before I buy theirs again. As others said, they delete any negative comments. It also took me five weeks to receive my last order and it only came after I threatened them with FTC regulations for filling orders in 7-14 days.

Shoe leather would be better.

Comments about Julian Bakery Smart Carb No 1 Organic Bread:

The absolute worst "low carb" bread I have ever tasted, and I've been an active low-carber for more than 10 years. This company regularly deletes negative customer feedback from any page over which they have control--Youtube, Facebook, etc.--so don't trust reviews. My own negative comments have been routinely deleted. This amounts to false advertising. The bread is akin to shoe leather: the most tasteless stuff I have ever encountered. Really and truly, I cannot recall ever tasting anything worse!