Other Women's Perfumes:
Juicy Couture
Juicy Couture Perfume

Juicy Couture Perfume

Oooh so fresh!!!

I bought a **Juicy Couture** fragrance gift set for my mother for her birthday last month. I know that it's not a new fragrance but it was the first time I've ever smelled it. It's AMAZING! What took me so long???  I just assumed it was for teens because that's how I view their advertisement

**Juicy Couture** is full of wonderful floral scents, which are my favorite! I really don't smell fruit - but apparently there are several fruity smells included. The scent is fresh and romantic and for most ages! Its has the perfect level of fragrance as well. Not too light, not too strong. Very fun, feminine and confident.I recently bought myself a roller-ball (roll on) of this scent and its perfect for the purse. No worries about leakage or anything.I can't wait for my birthday to come around so that I can ask for a gift set! ;-)

**Notes:***Watermelon, Mandarin, Pink Passion Fruit, Marigold, Green Apple, Water Hyacinth, Crushed Leaves, Tuberose Absolute, Wild Rose, Princess Lily, Tuberose, Caramel Créme Brule, Vanilla, Precious Woods, Patchouli.*

Strong smell

Juicy Couture comes out with differnet scents for all of their perfume. This one particular did not really attract me much. It is a generic smell, definitely musky, and leands toward the older demographics more. I was confused because Juicy Couture is more of a younger brand. However, the smell is definitely older, strong, and prominent. Personally, I do not like perfumes that are "perfumey" but more fruity and light. This one has strong notes and leaves my nose feeling too stuffy.

The good thing about this perfume if you do like the scent is that it lasts for a long time. The product is concentrated, and so only a couple of sprays are needed to last throughout the day. The bottle presentation is cute with the added charm. However, I feel that this price for this bottle is a bit high. I personally would not pay this much for this perfume for it's lack of originality in scent. Not my favorite, but it may fit on some people.

The best "cold weather" fragrance there is!

Comments about Juicy Couture Perfume:

This is by far one of the best "winter perfumes" there is. In the fall and winter I want a perfume that stays. This perfume definitely has staying power.
I would recommend it to anyone wanting a sophisticated but not "old" scent. There is nothing about this scent that says "granny." It is sensual and seductive; alluring and romantic.
Even the bottle is beautiful. One can tell it is not cheaply made. Thick glass, gorgeous crystal top, one can feel proud to show this bottle off-no keeping this bottle behind cabinet doors!!
I hope that Juicy Couture continues making this fragrance and does not remove it from their line only to be replaced by one of the younger not quite so awesome fragrances.
Even though this is an older fragrance it will not go out of style. A classic is not easily forgotten. If you're looking for fresh and cute this is NOT the fragrance for you. However, if you want a fragrance that's sexy and inviting, swanky and luxurious, captivating and mesmerizing, this is the fragrance for you!

This scent puts me in a good mood wherever I go, I recommend it.

Comments about Juicy Couture Perfume:

Whether i'm going to work, or going to a club, this scent is always noticed by others around me. It puts everyone in a feel-good mood. I've had multiple samples given to me at department stores, and I also purchased a small bottle myself at my local department store. I first learned about this product from a friend who had a bottle. Ever since I smelled it, I knew I had to have it. Luckily I found some and made it my own. I strongly recommend this product to any females out there who love good smelling perfume. It will make your day, just like it makes mine.

Absolutely Amazing!

Comments about Juicy Couture Perfume:

This is my favorite perfume. It smells very good and the scent last all day, if not longer. Even though it's a little bit expensive, it lasts a very long time because you don't need to squirt more than twice. If you're thinking about purchasing this product, save the money to purchase the larger bottle. Its twice the size for only about 20 bucks more and it last so much longer! I enjoy this Juicy Couture fragrance more than the others because it doesn't smell too sweet. I always get complimented when I wear this perfume. It has a very distinct aroma, and doesn't smell similar to any other perfume. I spray it directly on clothes and it doesn't stain them, also if I spray it on my skin it doesn't cause me breakout like some other perfumes that I've had. I stock up on this whenever I find it on sale because I fear that they will stop producing it and I absolutely love this perfume. I would recommend this perfume to anyone looking for an original, great smelling fragrance.

The best perfume!

Comments about Juicy Couture Perfume:

I absolutely love this perfume! It smells very flowery and feminine. It also is very long lasting scent. I would spray once in the morning and it will last till almost evening! Once you use this perfume, you will not go back to any other. The scent is so addicting.

Wow! Love my Juicy!

from Madison, AL

Comments about Juicy Couture Perfume:

I remembered when I first saw in a magazine the name Juicy Couture and thought it sounded pompus. Then I looked at the founders and saw how they had fun with it. I enjoy that aspect of the brand and it makes me even prouder to wear the fragrance and not only because it smells wonderful. Fruity with a touch of jasmine I believe. I have allergies and I am glad I have not allergy to this. Buy it if you love floral scents. I'm always having fun wearing my Juicy. :0)

Reminds me of something...

from Kent, WA

Comments about Juicy Couture Perfume:

This perfume smells good, eventhough it's not something I would normally wear. It seems like it would be made for older women. The Juicy Couture brand is targeted toward younger females, but this perfume reminds me of something that my grandmother would wear! Their new perfume has a sweeter more floral scent and is what I would expect from Juicy Couture. It's nice if you are dressed up to go someplace elegant but it's not an everyday scent.

Outstanding

from Augusta, ME

Comments about Juicy Couture Perfume:

**Juicy Couture Perfume**  is excellent. It has a fantastic scent on and off your skin. I tried it in the store as a demo at first and it smelled so great I had to purchase a bottle. I'd recommend it to anyone. You may want to test a spot behind your wrists as all perfumes smell differently on different people do to their chemical make up.

Finally got juicy couture!

from Harrison, OH

Comments about Juicy Couture Perfume:

I love Juicy Couture perfume! When i first smelled it in the department store I fell in love! Unfortunatly, the perfume is a bit expensive and I did not want to buy it right then. But I kept thinking about and I know that if I keep thinking about something, I really. really want it! I finally bit the bullet and bought and it was one of the best investments. I love how it is not too heavy and I wear it for day and evening. It also does not wear off an hour after you put it on. My boyfriend also said that he liked it, too!

One thing I do not like it (but this goes for all perfumes) is the smell of Juicy Couture after a loong while. But as I said before, this tend to happen with all perfumes. I have several perfumes and I always go to this one no matter what I am doing. I love to smell good and I never have to worry about people not liking it. Actually quite the opposite, many people like the smell and after a while you begin to smell it on everybody!

Juicy Couture a fragrance that lasts all day long.

from Lester, AL

Comments about Juicy Couture Perfume:

I stumbled upon Juicy Couture by smelling a sample in a beauty magazine. As soon as I smelled it I knew I had to have it. I finally got my first bottle for christmas a couple of years ago and it is now all that I wear. I absolute love that I can put it on in the morning and the scent lasts all day. I never have to reapply Juicy Couture perfume. I love the sexy fragrance. Every time I wear it I get a lot of people asking me what I am wearing. I have even got my niece addicted to it. I will admit that it is kind of pricey, but I am willing to pay the extra for a great fragrance. Most other perumes that I have tried in the past I have to reapply them several times a day and therefore I wind up actually spending more on the cheaper stuff because they don't last as long. I don't think I will ever wear anything else. I also love the cute bottle that it comes in. It looks really nice sitting on my bathroom counter. I love Juicy Couture Perfume...

Juicy Couture is one of my faves!

from Des Moines, IA

Comments about Juicy Couture Perfume:

I use Ed Hardy now, but I still LOVE LOVE LOVE Juicy!! I fell in love with this a few years ago and begged for it for my birthday. I was so happy when I got it! I ended up getting a gift set with the big bottle, lotion, body wash, and a shimmer perfume also. I still wear it occasionally but right now I am having an Ed Hardy addiction! HA! I let my step daughters use my Juicy perfume from time to time. Not every day though otherwise I would have none left the way they use perfume! I absolutely love the bottle too. It reminds me of the very old perfume bottles. It's not some cheap glass bottle either. It's very heavy!! I would recommend this to anyone. It's a stronger smelling perfume but it's not overpowering! It stays on all day with no touch ups needed. I have never had anyone say they didn't like the smell. In fact, my mother ended up buying herself some after smelling mine. My fiancee loved when I wore this scent, but now as I said, it's all about Ed Hardy. :)