Other Sodas & Beverages:
Jones Soda - Cream Soda

Jones Soda - Cream Soda

I LOVE Jones Cream Soda!

Comments about Jones Soda - Cream Soda:

Jones Soda Cream Soda is one of the very finest carbonated beverages at the store. It is perfectly sweet and creamy tasting, and is all natural. It costs more than your average soda, but is worth it occasionally when you really want to treat yourself. The ultimate treat to me is a cocktail made with a good spiced rum and Jones Cream Soda. It's crystal clear and has no coloring at all, which is a nice touch, as is the use of pure cane sugar rather than corn syrup. It's really really good.

Best flavor of Jones soda is Cream Soda!

from Orange Park, FL

Comments about Jones Soda - Cream Soda:

This soda is the best soda ever. I've been a fan of Jones Soda for a few years now, and I will never stop drinking it. Not only is the drink refreshing,but it always comes ina cool bottle with an awesome picture that you can even collect. Cream soda is just a classic, but they also have many other flavors that everyone can enjoy. I've never met someone who didn't like Jones Soda or had at least never tried it. Anyone who doesn't like it is CRAZY. I wish that more stores sold it, because I only seem to find it at some locations. Love it!

This cream soda tastes like liquid cotton candy...

from Northern, FL

Comments about Jones Soda - Cream Soda:

My son LOVES **Jones Soda**.  I have tried a few and agree that for most part they are good.  [I like the idea that they are made with pure cane sugar and not high fructose corn syrup.]  While home on Christmas break my son bought a case of **Jones Soda Cream Soda** flavor at Wal-mart.  He drank most of them before heading back to school but a couple were left behind.  I thought I would enjoy them and imagined myself sipping them while watching a favorite show, bringing me closer to my son.  It didn't work out that way.  I tried one and thought, "Boy, this stuff is sweet!"  I thought that maybe I had just had too much sugar over the holidays and was sugared out.  I saved the second can for later.  Last night I split the can with my husband.  After a few sips I asked him if he wanted the rest of my soda.  He said he was going to have a hard time finishing what he had.  He found it too sweet.  That confirmed it.  I was right.**My Opinion:**Jones Soda Cream Soda flavor is way too sweet.  The flavor is more like liquid cotton candy than cream soda. **INGREDIENTS: **Carbonated Water, Inverted Cane Sugar, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (preservatives), Calcium Disodium, EDTA