View more baby shampoo body wash

Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:
Johnson's
Johnson's Shea & Cocoa Butter Baby Wash

Johnson's Shea & Cocoa Butter Baby Wash

I love this body wash

Comments about Johnson's Shea & Cocoa Butter Baby Wash:

I am so sad to see this fantastic baby wash go discontinued. I received several bottles of it at my baby shower and have fallen in love with this product. It will be very difficult indeed to find a suitable replacement.

Let me just say that this baby wash works very well. It is very gentle on my baby's skin, and I've never had any problems with breakouts or rashes. I like this wash so much, sometimes I use it for myself. It makes my skin feel soft, fresh, clean and renewed.

I am in love with the fragrance of shea and cocoa butter. It is not a very overpowering scent. My nose is very sensitive so I appreciate products that do not smell too strong. This product is perfect for newborn babies and for older babies. My baby always came out of her bath smelling so clean and sweet. It is gentle enough to use as a body wash and as a bubble bath or shampoo. I would definitely recommend anyone to try this product and to stock up on it.

Perfect for older children

from Lawrence, KS

Comments about Johnson's Shea & Cocoa Butter Baby Wash:

I love the Johnson's Shea and Cocoa Butter Baby wash for my daughters. My 7-year-old daughter loves this body wash. She loves a fresh scent, and this fits the bill. The scent, moisture, lather, and everything about it is perfect. This is not a scent that I enjoy on my younger son because I still want the baby scent. But, my older daughters love this. My 4 year old wants to use her sister's body wash. I don't want to use an adult product for my children, but this is a mature scent that they feel is more "grown up".

The lather is smooth and moisturizing, which helps with their dryskin. I don't feel this product dries out their skin, so it is great even for the middle of winter when their skin is at its driest. This also lathers up really well so my children don't need to use a large amount of the bodywash to get the amount of bubbles that they want. I also like that I can often find this product on sale and use coupons to make it an even better deal. What could be better?

Smells good but does not last 24 hours.

from Plainfield, CT

Comments about Johnson's Shea & Cocoa Butter Baby Wash:

I bought this more for myself because it said moisturizes for 24 hours. I have found it not to work for that long. It does smell great and maybe it would work better on children then me. So bottom line if you are looking at this for yourself because it suppose to last all day, then think about something else that is maybe a little stronger for adult skin.

Smells Great

from Kearny, NJ

Comments about Johnson's Shea & Cocoa Butter Baby Wash:

Wow, the smell is just so yummy.  It will leave your baby's skin supper soft and silky and you know it's Johnson so it won't irritate your child eyes.  To tell you that my child is two and managed to look at me and say more, smells yummy more soap more soap.

Not as Moisturizing as Stated.

from Lawton, OK

Comments about Johnson's Shea & Cocoa Butter Baby Wash:

Both of my daughters have sensitive skin that gets dry very easily. When I saw Johnson's Shea and Cocoa Butter Baby Wash I hoped that it could really keep their skin moisturized.

On the bottle it states "**Johnson's Shea & Cocoa Butter Wash combines shea and cocoa butters, ingredients long known to soothe and relieve dry skin, with gentle cleansers, to help maintain skin's natural moisture**.** This formula's rich and creamy lather nourishes as it cleans, leaving baby's skin feeling moisturized and soft.**"

After using it on my girls for a few months I have not noticed any great improvement on their skin. They have less itching and one of my daughter's ezcema is not permanently red and irritated. But as far as being more moisturized I'm not sure I really see any evidence of it. I do like the smell and it lathers very nicely. All in all I do like the wash but I wish it did moisturize better than it does.

Johnson's Shea & Cocoa Butter Baby Wash is awesome!

from Fort Branch, IN

Comments about Johnson's Shea & Cocoa Butter Baby Wash:

I am a loyal Johnson and Johnson baby wash buyer and recently decided to try the shea and cocoa butter line for my son. He has extremly dry skin in the the winter and this product offered a little extra added moisturizer for his skin. Within a week of use, I noticed that his skin was looking more moiturized and healthy. The baby wash also offered a nice, fresh scent that wasn't overpowering or too gily smelling. I have even begun using for myself and love the way it leaves my skin feeling. Johnson and Johnson continues to be an outstanding brand.

Shea Cocoa Butter makes your skin feel just like a newborn

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Johnson's Shea & Cocoa Butter Baby Wash:

Johnson & Johnson Shea and Cocoa Butter Baby Wash is inexpenive and worth purchasing for any consumer who is budget conscious. Johnson and Johnson is a brand name with a reputable history. I have used this product for my children and my nephews and nieces. I also recommend it to friends, co-workers, and mothers to be. Shea Cocoa Butter Baby Wash is soft and gentle on the baby's skin and has a lovely fragrance. The Sunday newspaper carries coupons for Johnson and Johnson products such as their baby wash and lotion. There are a several fragances to choose from aloe for sensitive skin,coca butter, and unscented. I personally enjoy the Cocoa Butter fragance,as well as my children and significant other. I no longer have infants in my household; however, we still purchase Johnson and Johnson Shea and Cocoa Butter Baby Wash as well as the lotion for our own personal use. We use other brands as well but my significant other prefers to keep a bottle of Johnson and Johnson Cocoa Butter Lotion in the glove compartment and insists that I purchase the Baby Wash at least once a month.