Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Johnson's Relaxing Body Wash Lavender & Chamomile 20.3 fl oz

Johnson's Lavender and Chamomile body wash very pleasing

from Broad Run, VA

Comments about Johnson's Relaxing Body Wash Lavender & Chamomile 20.3 fl oz:

Johnson and Johnson has been perfecting soothing products for the skin for a very long time. Johnson's body care Lavender and Chamomile body wash is a very reliable, soothing, comforting product for my sensitive skin. If I feel the need for big bold suds and scents then this is not the product I reach for. But, if I had a long, hard ,day out in harsh weather and feel I need to pamper and rehydrate my skin than this is a staple. A friend recommended this product. I had always equated Johnson and Johnson with baby products so I was surprised when I saw the range of products that they were offering. Lavender scent is not new or exciting, but it never fails to be appealing to me especially before bedtime. I think this product has a wide appeal.

Wonderful Smell, Relaxing and Great for Sensitive Skin

from Cabot, AR

Comments about Johnson's Relaxing Body Wash Lavender & Chamomile 20.3 fl oz:

I love Johnson & Johnson's Relaxing Body Wash Lavender and Chamomile! Having sensitive skin meant I was always stuck with plain boring soap. I never could use all the body washes, bubble baths, lotions, etc that were meant for calming and relaxing and easing tired achy muscles. I have always trusted the Johnson and Johnson brand and was thrilled to find their adult body wash collection (and the lotions to match). I decided to give the Relaxing Body Wash with Lavender and Chamomile a try and loved the scent of it. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and it did have that calming effect. I always use this body wash at night right before bed, the Lavender scent lingers and I love the smell as I'm falling asleep. This body wash is also good for dry skin! I haven't been able to find The Relaxing Body Wash Lavender and Chamomile for awhile now, most stores stopped carrying any of the body washes and so far I can't find this one again. It was the only body wash with Lavender that I was able to use that didn't irritate my skin.