4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

No Tears No Tangles

Johnson and Johnson Company sure does know and love kids as far as I am concerned. They make such great products for all ages of little ones and this product is no exception. Read complete review

When washing my childrens hair they would cry if they got what we called knots or " rats nests" in the hair. Then I found Johnson and Johnsons No More Tangles and fell in love with it. It is a conditioner that took care of my childrens hair and scalps and prevented those knots and rats nest as we called them. No more tears as it works great! So if you are looking for a great product for your childrens hair, try this and your child and you will be happy with it. One product such as this makes all the difference in the world and makes your childrens hair look fabulous! My middle daughter had hair down to her butt and this was all we used to prevent the tangles for her.

Nobody likes to have to take time pulling on a childs hair to get tangles out, so please listen to the reviews and be sure to look for this product. No more tears from the kids when it comes to hair washing time and I will be getting this for my Grandchildren as well. Thank you Johnson and Johnson!

Not moisturizing enough for really curly hair

My daughter has very curly hair and it quickly became clear that the regular baby shampoo was not cutting it for her hair. That is when I tried Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo. While it is better than the original, it was not moisturizing enough for her hair. I really like the Johnson brand and I trust them more than other companies. Plus Johnson and Johnson brand products are widely available and not very expensive. This shampoo was really gentle and I like tear free shampoos in case I would accidentally get it in her eyes. It did a good job cleaning and leaves a light, pleasant scent. Unfortunately my daughter's hair tangles very easily and I didn't see an improvement when using this product. I think the main problem was that it was not adding enough moisture to her hair to make it more manageable. It might work better for baby fine hair with a few curls, but I would not recommend it for a full head of curls.

Not moisturizing enough for really curly hair

Ok shampoo...

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo:

I bought this shampoo in hopes to restore my little ones dry hair. The head to toe body washes were drying out her hair and I had hoped this would help but it didn't. It did get her hair clean and smelling good though. It also helped to rid her hair of tangles but it continued to dry her hair out as well.

I would guess that this product was not good for babies with really fine thin hair.

Had a really good scent to it.

Tangles Remain...

from Herndon, VA

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo:

I guess I got sucked in by the cool mint green bottle and Johnson's name brand. I chose this shampoo over other baby/kids shampoo for sole purpose of finding a "Cure" for my daughter's very tangled hair.

She has thick, healthy, beautiful hair. However, constant tangles! The only time I've found her hair to be tangle free is after we leave the salon. I've tried different shampoos, conditioners, detangling sprays and etc. I haven't found the solution yet, and this isn't it.

While the shampoo is nice, smells good and produces a good lather, I did not see any difference in tangles between this No More Tangles shampoo, than with any other standard shampoo. It simply did not help with tangles in any way. And since this was my sole purpose for purchasing it, I can't say that it did the job.

Maybe it's more effective for less stubborn tangles.

Performs great for cleansing, but not for de-tangling.

No Tears No Tangles

from Boondocks the heart of Northern , NY

Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo and Conditioner

from Shelby, NC

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo:

Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo and Conditioner...great product. This product lasts an extremely long time. Although for babies, kids, and small children, this product is also used by adults believe it or not. It is an amazing product. A little does go a long way, and for most people who just use it on their babies, one baby lasts throughout the babies kid's stage. I am serious. For adults, the bottle is changed a little more often, but still.. a little bit goes an extremely long way. This is made ny Johnson and Johnson, a company you can trust and should trust. Some people use this product on their pets as it is very mild. The product does leaves one's hair clean and shiney, and you don't have to worry about hearsh products or some product hurting your scalp. It is also great for the scalp and hair. I have known many adults who only use this stuff. In fact, I have a relative who won't use anything else. It is very inexpensive and found in all national stores.

A little goes a long way!

from Bellingham, WA

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo:

As my title says, a little really goes a long way! I have had the same bottle for so long and have tons more shampoo but really should have planned my purchases before the baby was born. A little boy can only have so much hair and thus can only use so much shampoo! I am glad that this is a shampoo and conditioner because I do find that now that he is getting older his hair is always tangled! Also, the smell is wonderful! Not too strong but pleasant enough that when it lingers I like to smell my sons head! It usually just smells like sweat! It is affordable and comes from a well trusted brand that my parents used to use on me so why wouldn't it be the first choice for what I would use on my son?

Smells great for longer than most

from Racine, WI

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo:

My 4 year old has shoulder length, wavy hair. This shampoo is great for dentangling without having to add another product to the already crowded bathtub!

I can comb through her hair easily, and it doesn't leave her hair greasy or weighed down like the no more tangle type sprays do.

The best part is that is smells great! Very fresh and lasts until the next shampoo ( every other day or so). It also is safe for eyes, we have used adult shampoos and always regret it! I sometimes use it as a body wash too!

Johnson's Shampoo + Conditioner is great for curly hair

from Johnson City, TN

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo:

My daughter was born with a head full of curls. At 20 months we recently started using Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo + Conditioner for Curly Hair. While our daughter isn't quite ready for grown up shampoo, she still needed something with a bit more cleaning power than the baby shampoo. The first thing you notice is the scent. It smells great and still has a baby fresh scent. It lathers very good. I also found that it rinsed out very easily. The biggest thing I noticed about this shampoo + conditioner is that it really left her curls looking better than ever. Her curls had more definition and bit more spring to them. They held their shape better than with the use of regular baby shampoo. Her hair also seems shinier, without looking greasy. We are loving this new shampoo. It has the same great no more tears protection of the other Johnson's products, but it is just formulated for curly hair. I consider this a must for any parent with a curly haired child.

The ultimate solution for my own frizzy adult hair

from Roswell, GA

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo:

I never thought that after all the expensive shampoos and conditioners I've tried for my unbelievably unmanageable hair, the solution would be a simple bottle of Johnson and Johnson's "no more tangles" shampoo + conditioner for curly hair (I assume that's the product under review here, though the title doesn't specify). This shampoo/conditioner combination has turned my wiry, thick, curly-wavy hair that refused to behave into a glossy, silky mane that I can't stop playing with. Though it's advertised for use on babies and children, I find that the gentle formula is just perfect for not overdrying my hair with the harsh cleaning agents in other "grown-up" shampoos. Having the shampoo + conditioner together in one bottle has also seriously streamlined my showering process - it feels good to finally be minimalist in an affordable way when it comes to haircare! Just use a tiny bit every time you shower and soap it up between your hands first before applying. It won't lather as much as other shampoos, but that's actually good for your hair.

johnsons no more tangles works great on long or short hair,

from Cogan Station, PA

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo:

johnson`s no more tangles works great, I have long hair and it always gets knots in it.So i started to use johnson`s baby shampoo not only for me but for my grandkids too. They dont cry when i go to comb there hair any more. And it comes in different kinds for ways to wash your hair , so you dont need two different kinds of shampoos and conditioners.