Other Baby Lotions:
Johnsons Natural Nourishing Baby Lotion 9 Oz.

Johnsons Natural Nourishing Baby Lotion 9 Oz.

What one should expect from a baby care product

from Kingston, PA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Johnsons Natural Nourishing Baby Lotion 9 Oz.:

Needless to say I was excited to see that Johnson & Johnson had finally come out with a baby care product that was in fact derived naturally.While many have the name natural on the label, most of the time the product has a few natural ingredients blended into it's chemical concoction.While I like that this product is being offered I'm not convinced.I like that it's ingredients are derive from coconut,palm,.cottonseed,sugarcane and soybean.I also like that it is paraben,dye free,and essential oil free as well as allergen and dermatologically tested.However, I don't like that it's fragrance ingredients are not disclosed anywhere on the bottle.The scent could be more appealing, but because it doesn't contain essential oils like many other naturally derived baby care items I am at a loss for what they could have scented it with.While I don't deny it's moisturizing properties maybe I expect more.However it's a step in the right direction and for the cost conscious consumer it's a good alternative to more pricey brands.

Johnson's Natural Baby Lotion smells bad.

from Chardon, OH

Comments about Johnsons Natural Nourishing Baby Lotion 9 Oz.:

Johnson's natural baby lotion is 99% natural and allergen free. Ingredients are derived from cottonseed, palm,coconut,sugarcane, and soybean. The packaging uses the term "Allerfree fragrance."  I love the natural ingredients and that the lotion is paraben free,dye free,and essential oil free. This product has been allergy tested and dermatologist tested. The major downfall of Johnson's natural baby lotion is the fragrance. The fragrance smells like baby vomit. I used the lotion after showering and the odor was so repulsive to me that I had to reshower. A very strong sour smell that does not disapate, but stays on skin. The fragrance is a deal breaker for me and I definitely would not buy this as a gift for someone with a baby.