Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:
Johnson's
Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo

Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo

Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo is a great all-in-one!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo:

When my second son was a newborn and until this day, I've used **Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo** for both his body wash and shampoo. I like everything about it. It smells nice, is made with 98% natural ingredients, is paraben-free, dye-free and petroleum-free too. Even though it's natural, it's still a "No more tears" formula.

Even though it's a little runny, Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo works really well. I pour it on a wash cloth and clean my baby from head to toe. It lathers nicely, but not too much. I didn't see a big difference in regards to ingredients between the baby body wash and baby shampoo, so I've been using this product for everything and it works great.

The smell of this baby shampoo is very mild and delicate - perfect for babies! It's hard to describe what it smells like since it's so gentle smelling, but it's kind of powdery, fresh and botanical all at the same time. I find that the scent doesn't last long once my son gets out of the bath, so that's somewhat disappointing, but I lather on Burt's Bees Baby Bee Lotion afterwards anyways, so it doesn't really matter.