Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:

Johnson's Kids No More Tangles Detangling Spray - Strawberry Sensation

A "No Mess" Tress

**Hairy Scary**

**Hairy Scary**

**Johnson & Johnson's No More Tangles Spray **is the greatest way to manage *un*manageable hair. This easy to use spray contains no CFC's and comes in a manual spray pump. The scent of this detangler is clean and super fresh!

**No mess tresses
**My daughter loves her spray and we keep it on the shelf beside her bath. She knows it's required and she always looks forward to using it. The spray can be used on wet or dry hair, simply apply a light spritzing that covers your child's entire head, then scrunch it slightly with your hands.By the time she's in her jammies, it's SAFE to comb through her ratty hair! We've never had problems or noticed adverse reactions while using this spray, and my daughter has *extremely* sensitive skin.

The **Johnson & Johnson's No More Tangles Spray **is made from gentle, low chemical ingredients. The liquid is tear free, and leaves hair silky, smooth, and shiny with minimal effort! My hair is long again and I even use it! It's excellent for on the spot conditioning and it even smoothes out adult "split-ends". Johnson's tames frizzies and fly aways in one quick step.

*Ingredients: **Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Polysorbate 20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydroxyethyl, Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone*

Not great on all hair types

This product definitely does not work on all hair types effectively. This product did not work on thick hair that much. I had to apply something else like coconut oil to get tangles out. I tried spraying the product on my comb and on the tangle directly. That method work all right, but it still was a fight to get all of the tangles out this this product. I can say that after I worked the tangles out my hair was definitely softer.I also thought that the new bottle was not designed well. It can be really slippery and make it hard for you to apply the detangler to your hair. You might have to grip the bottle with a towel or something because it definitely is hard to use. Besides, all that it does have a great scent to it, and can work depending on how bad your tangles are. Also, I use this some time when I'm on the go and want to just put my hair in a ponytail. Works great that way for me because it helps lay down my hair. I'm sure everyone's experience with this product will be different like mines was. I still would recommend this product because it can be used for other things besides detangling.

Amazing for my kids!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Johnson's Kids No More Tangles Detangling Spray - Strawberry Sensation:

I have two daughters who are both extremely tender headed and always seem to cry whenever they have even the slightest tangle in their hair or even just a brush ran through it. This is my miracle in a spray bottle. I love this stuff so much! It is so easy to use, I just spray it evenly throughout my girls hair like I would if it were a water bottle and then I take the brush and run it through. Instantly there are no more rats nests or tangles left in their hair and the brush glides through like a hot knife through butter. My daughters have very different hair types one has very thick hair and one very thin hair that is also curly so it is nice that this product works so well on both of their hair types and I do not have to buy separate products for them both. I really like the smell of this too, it leaves a really nice scent in their hair that lasts all day even through them sweating. Even hours later this works its magic and I do not have to work that hard to brush their hair again.

This Stuff Does Wonders For My Daughter's Curls!

I love Johnson's Kids No More Tangles Detangling Strawberry Spray because it detangles my daughter's curls, and no other product can do it with such each ease like this stuff. First of all, the strawberry scent is wonderful to smell while doing my daughter's hair. I don't have to use much product, just a few spritz is enough to get the comb through. It's like a protective shield over each strand of her hair, because it doesn't break off the ends of her hair. I like price, too, because to get such a high quality, name brand product, at a cheap price. I would recommend this product to all parents with kids with tough curls.

It's works great. I was amazed by how the first time I used it, I didn't have to use a lot to notice a difference in how her hair went from so tangled to free of tangles.

What a perfect choice of scent for this product. It's a cool smell for kids, and it's not too strong or overpowering to smell.

Does Not Detangle My Hair

from Jackson, NJ

A detangler spray should actually detangle. I have to comb out my hair, whether wet or dry, first, then spray and tear the comb through again to get any results whatsoever. The resulting "detangling" is minimal. I'd not use this on a child.

Great for kids with Sensitive heads!

from Beaumont, CA

My oldest daughter is very sensitive when it comes to combing her hair. And she has very long hair, so it's always knotty. She would cry when it came time to comb out her hair. I bought this detangler, praying it would work. I sprayed it on my daughters freshly washed hair, and began to comb it. And out came the tangles! She didn't cry once, or complain. She was so happy that the detangler worked, that she let's me style her hair now! I use this detangler after every bath for a tear free combing!

My daughter loves this stuff!

from Caney, KS

My daughter has a very tender head, and will not allow anyone to get near her hair with out johnsons spray in it. She calls it her "Magic Spray" It would bring her to tears sometime when you would try to comb her hair out, I worl dread doing it. I finally found this and all those tears went away. This stuff is awsome, he hair was so unmangable and frizzy. Now its easy to deal with and lays nicely.

Wow, a comb can go through it, lol.

from Chesapeake, VA

Love this product, and they also have tangle free shampoo to give it extra managability. My daughter is mixed, but has the cutest curly hair, but it was always work in the tub until this product. Defianetly a must in our household, though still hoping our six month old has straight hair, otherwise I will need stock in this stuff :o).

Stress and mess free morning!

from Lemoore, CA

I had almost lost hope that there was a product out there to cut through the messy curls of my three children. They get the wild curls from me I am afriad, and its not always easy. I had tried everything I could think of to help tame the wild messes every morning. A friend told me to try this product and what a difference it made! What used to take me 20 minutes a head (or more!) took me just a few minutes! My eight year old still uses this product and its the only thing we can find that works! I wish it came in a bigger bottle though.

I Love Johnson's Detangler!

from Oregon, IL

My mother would spray this on my very long hair when I was a kid whenever she would brush my hair. Until recently I never needed to use it again. My two nieces started spending every other weekend at my house, and, having two boys, realized that I needed some girl stuff around the house! They both have long, thick hair, so I decided to look for some hair stuff at the store.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that Johnson's still makes their No More Tangles spray for kids. The bottle looks different, but otherwise it is the same! It even smells the same. When I used it for the first time, the smell sent me back thirty years! It still works really well, too. It makes brushing the little girls hair fun, pain free, and quick.

It is not often that you find a really quality, affordable product that stands the test of time. But this product is it. It is economical, works great, smells great, and makes brushing very easy.

Thank you, Johnson's!

No More Tangles gets the tangles out

from Fort Benning, GA

My two year old twins always have bed head in the morning and after naps and they hate having their hair brushed. Johnson's Kids No More Tangles spray does the job with a little less struggle and fight. My son has wavey and fine hair, and my daughter has straight and fine hair, it works on both to help get their hair looking normal when they wake up. The smell is pleasent and not overpowering, and I trust the Johnson & Johnson brand to be gentle. The spray is light and does not leave their hair looking greasy or dirty, unless they get ahold of the bottle and soray a mass amount on their hair, but that would be expected. I have tried the generic version of this and did not notice much difference in performance, but I prefer the Johnson's Kids No More Tangles scent better.The only con I can think of would be the shape and size of the bottle. Even with the wavey grip edges it still gets pretty slippery sometimes, and with more than one child it does go pretty fast.

Great for long hair

from Sycamore, IL

Johnson's kids no more tangles takes the hassle out of hair brushing.  It's like conditioner in a bottle.  You can use it on wet or dry hair.  My daughter is 3 and has stick straight hair down to the middle of her back that is prone to snarles.  Even after we've used a ton of conditioner she still has tangles in her hair but the detangler spray gets rid of them all.  They just brush away.

We have used the detangler on both wet and dry hair.  Works excellent either or.  When sprayed on wet hair it is very easy to comb through with an adult pic.  When sprayed on dry hair, it is very manageable with a brush.

It doesn't feel as though it leaves behind any residue.  I don't notice an oily or greasy feeling.  I have used the detangler on my own hair many times and have been very pleased with the results.

We don't have any more fights over brushing hair in this house.  My daughter will even let my husband comb her hair as long as he uses the detangler first.