Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:

Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash

Pros

Cons

Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash is a great new scent for my baby

I am a full time caregiver for my disabled wife, and cleaning is part of caregiving. She has sensitive skin. We stopped using commercial bodywashes a couple of years ago because she founf them harsh. Instead, we now use Johnson's Baby Wash products for body wash.

I was intrigued to see a new scent, Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash, at my local Jewel Foods Store, a member of the SuperValu chain. I checked out the scent, a very pleasant combination of honey and apple and I bought it.

Like the other scents for this brand, Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash lathers up well when added to running water and the lather lasts. Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash is very mild to sensitive skin and cleans well. Also, Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash leaves a pleasant scent that lingers for much of the day.

Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash is a great product that I recommend.

My wife noticed right away when I started using Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash and the scent pleased her.

cleans gently and great

pleasant long lasting scent

Nice scent, too expensive.

I bought Johnson's baby body wash in the honey apple scent just to try it out and get away from the generic "baby" scent of most baby body washes. I did love the smell mostly because of how sweet and refreshing it smelled, reminding me of the country on a summer day. Johnson's body wash has a pretty thick consistency and I was glad I did not have to worry about it being watery at all which meant that it lasted a while. I do not like that it did not have a very sudsy consistency though. I like for my soaps and body washes to foam up when I used them and I don't get much of that when using this to bathe my daughter. I also wish Johnson's body wash wasn't as expensive as it is especially for such a small container as the one it comes in, when I could easily find cheaper baby body wash that comes in a bigger size and works just the same, if not better, than this. No need to overcharge people and don't give them what they pay for.

Nice scent, too expensive.

from Eustis, FL

Some mistakes are unforgettable

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash:

Just as silly as I am sometimes, I bought this lotion by accident. I honestly thought it was the original pink bottle. Even so, I was not left disappointed by any means. I would say that the consistency of the lotion was creamy but a little less firm than I prefer for lotion to be. Besides it's traditional texture, which is pretty much the same for the gamut of it's baby lotions, I immediately noticed a change of scent and it was very enjoyable to use. There is almost a bright and cheery scent of apples that is slightly toned down by the very light and almost unnoticeable scent of honey. The lotion blended in very well without too much of an oily residue left behind. The ability to keep babies skin moisturized was very good. It lasted well throughout the day and really represented the Johnson Brand Name very well. My initial use was a mistake but, I would definetely use it again... On purpose.

One of the best baby washes I can trust

Comments about Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash:

I love all of the Johnsons body washes but the honey apple one is my favorite for my son. Its great because its for the body and hair too. It has a unique sweet apple scent to it. It doesn't smell like normal apple body washes its different because its very delicate and gentle to my sons skin. Its sweet smelling and is great for baby boys or baby girls. It makes his body feel beyond soft and his hair feels really soft too. It cleans and lathers really good on his body. I really feel confident in using the Johnsons honey apple body wash on his skin everyday. I love how its really gentle and not harsh at all to his skin. Its tear free and doesn't burn his eyes when we wash off the soap from his hair. He always smells good after he gets out of the bath. He'll stay smelling like that all day. I would recommend this for any baby at any age my son is 3 already and were still using this body wash.

I just started using this product for myself and I love it!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash:

I saw Johnson's Honey Apple baby wash on the shelf at the store and I decided to see how it smelled. It was so wonderful. It was nice light apple scent that really caught my attention. I had never seen this product at the store before, so I thought it would be a good idea to buy it. My daughter already has a Johnson's baby wash that we use for her bath time regularly, so I really bought this one for myself. I have used a lot of body washes that I really like, but nothing really makes my skin soft like a Johnson's wash. Also, I have sensitive skin and no matter how much other companies have tried, Johnson's always comes out on top for that problem. I really enjoyed using this product. The scent stuck to my body and really stayed with me throughout the day. I loved how the wash made my skin feel. My skin felt so soft and supple. Johnson's Honey Apple baby wash really helped with my dry spots and did not make my skin break out at all. It also helped clear some issues I had with a lotion that I tried recently. This is another Johnson's product that I would definitely recommend.

This is a good smelling soap

Comments about Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash:

I received several bottles of Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash at my baby shower. I am so glad I got these because I love this product. This soap works really well and the fragrance is wonderful. It is made by Johnson's which is a name I know and trust. I always feel confident when using Johnson's skin care products.

This soap is gentle enough for even the most delicate skin. I have used it many times on my baby, and it makes her skin feel extremely soft. My baby and I both have sensitive skin and this product is perfect for both of us. I personally love how it makes my skin feel soft and refreshed after bathing. I was surprised because I have tried many different products over the years. The Johnson's line of baby washes are definitely now at the top of my favorites list.

I love the fragrance of this baby body wash. It is gentle and sweet and not over powering. It has a mild fragrance of honey and apples. It is just perfect for my baby.

My favorite product!

Comments about Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash:

When I first seen this I knew I would love it just because of the scent! It cleans very well and also smells very very good. I also got the matching lotion for my kids. I use this during the day and bed time bath at night. I love the honey apple smell!

It is my favorite scent of all!!

My Honey Apple babies

Comments about Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash:

We are very selective with skin products we use with our children, because both our babies have had sensitive skin and/or eczema. We like this baby wash because it has been very gentle on their skin, and we haven't noticed any rashes or breakouts after their baths. It washes away nice and clean, so we feel comfortable using it as a shampoo as well. We definitely count on Johnson and Johnson's promise of no more tears. Lastly, the scent is great and leaves the kids smelling fresh for the rest of the day. They don't always enjoy their bath time, but this fast rinsing baby wash helps to keep things short and efficient when needs be.

This product is very gentle on my kids' gentle skin. It washes clean and doesn't leave any film. It doesn't dry their skin out and leaves their skin soft and clean.

It doesn't smell too much like apples which is a good thing; I don't want the kids smelling like apple sauce all day. It is a nice fresh fragrance that lasts through the day.

The Sweetest Bath

Comments about Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash:

Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash has to be my favorite baby wash. I just very recently had a baby a bout a week ago. We just gave her her first bath the other day and used Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash. This product was not available when I had my first child almost eight years ago, but when I saw it on the shelves a few years ago I knew it would make it into any future baby of mine's bath-time routine. First off, the scent is so sweet and soothing with just the right amount of both honey and apple scents. It is infact tear-free , which is always a must when it comes to baby washes. Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash lathers great and rinses clean off of little ones. The sweet scent of honey apple lingers on baby's skin after bath-time is over. I enjoy this product so much that i actually add a little to my own bath water to relax. I recommend using this product along with the Johnson's Honey Apple Body Lotion.

Awesome!

from Orange Virginia

Comments about Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash:

I will never use anything different! This is by far the best smelling baby wash out there and I highly reccomend to everyone! I even use it sometimes ! It's like no other wash that's for sure ! The scent is euphoric ! And it's gentle and safe for baby . What more could you ask for in a baby wash ?!

Sweet smelling, gentle baby wash

Comments about Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Wash:

As a mom, I want only the best products to use on my baby boy. This baby wash smells like heaven. I don't normally use Johnson and Johnson. I am a Baby Magic user. But this smells just as delicious as it sounds. My sixteen month old son seems slightly more awake after I use it on him, but it is hardly noticeable. I was a little hesitant to buy it, since I hate wasting money on things that aren't worth it. But this is well worth the price. The scent lasts in my son's hair until hi next bath! So worth it! It is gentle on his skin and doesn't irritate his eyes.