Other Foot Care Products:
Johnson & Johnson's
Johnson's Foot Soap

Johnson & Johnson'sJohnson's Foot Soap

My feet and I love this product !!!

Comments about Johnson & Johnson's Johnson's Foot Soap:

I fell in love with this product while I was on vacation in Jamaica. A local spa place used it in on my feet. I had to get the name of this magic foot soap and it was Johnson's Foot Soap. I love it and recommend it to everyone. I use it every other week and my feet is like a newborn baby feet, so soft, even my husband is now raving about it to me. He uses it once a month and he loves it too. My girls and I are having a spa day at my house and they will all get a box to take home. The best thing for feet. I love it and my feet loves it too.

Happy feet

Comments about Johnson & Johnson's Johnson's Foot Soap:

I learned it takes less than half a package in a foot spa, but it works well. So much dead skin gone and feet felt very soothed. I was able to do a better peticure than at a salon. I truly love this product and understand why my grandfather swore by it. I now can't wait to try it in the bath.

Great soak after a long day's work

Comments about Johnson & Johnson's Johnson's Foot Soap:

Works well, but only for a little while. I would not think to ever go to the store and buy this product since I spend so much time doing pedicures and moisturizing my feet myself. But, my boyfriend recommend it when I was spending countless hours on my feet while I was pregnant and it worked really well. It felt great to let my feet just soak in the tub or sink and let the scrub do the work for me. It really is true that it helps cure "foot misery" because it did. I would fill the sink or tub up with water and then add the foot scrub in I could instantly feel it tingle and after a short soak, 10 minutes or so I would rinse them off then towel dry them. You can tell right away that the product helped to get rid of dry skin and re-moisturize your feet. It also provided instant relief for soar feet as well. Although I do not use this product that often I would still recommend it to those that are constantly on their feet.

Love!

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Johnson & Johnson's Johnson's Foot Soap:

I was recommened to this product by a friend and at first I was a bit skeptical of using it. I have never tried a foot soap before and I had doubts that it would work. When I first tried it, I immediately felt like my feet were getting nice and moisturized. It was very soothing and it is great for those that have dry achy feet that need immediate attention. The smell however can be improved. This is not something that I would want to smell like because it is just so strong and chemical smelling. This is great for one time treatments but not something you would want to use all the time because the smells are just too overwhelming for me. There is nothing much to say about the packagig but it is simply and easy to use.

Not Just For Your Feet

from Jamaica, NY

Comments about Johnson & Johnson's Johnson's Foot Soap:

I've used Johnson's foot soap since I was a little girl. Now I'm 32 and it's still as gentle as I remember.

I had an allergic reaction to some facial products and everything burned my face.  Soap and lotions.  The only thing that I could use on my face for an entire week was this Johnson's Foot Soap. I love it and will always keep some in my home.

Psoriasis relief for feet.

from Middletown, VA

Comments about Johnson & Johnson's Johnson's Foot Soap:

I've tried using plain baking soda, which is okay, but this stuff is amazing.  It softens and allows me to take care of the psoriasis that plagues my foot.  Inexpensive and effective.  Who can ask for more?!