Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:
Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender

Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender

Pros

Cons

Relaxes baby so he sleeps better, and of course, no more tears!

**Johnsons Baby Shampoo With Natural Lavender** is a wonderful product! As with all Johnson's Baby Shampoos, you can rest assured that if you accidentally happen to allow any of this shampoo's lather to get in your baby's or toddler's eyes, it's not going to sting or hurt them. In my opinion, that is the most important fact when choosing a shampoo for your precious child. This shampoo goes a step farther than "no more tears", though. It also includes natural lavender.

The natural lavender in this baby shampoo, (or adult shampoo if you don't have a lot of hair or if it's extremely thin), smells wonderful and it is very relaxing. Lavender is used in many aromatherapy products to help soothe and calm you so that you are able to fall asleep more easily and rest better.

The same holds true for your baby or toddler when you wash their hair with **Johnson's Baby Shampoo With Natural Lavender.** It gently cleans their hair while the aroma relaxes and calms them so that they are able to fall asleep more easily and stay asleep for a longer period of time. That also means you will be able to get more sleep, so it's a win/win situation.

I trust Johnson's baby products because they have proven themselves to me time and time again. This is just another one of their 5 star products that does much more than simply getting your child's hair clean without burning their eyes. It's aromatherapy for baby, the lavender is all natural so it won't irritate your baby's skin or scalp, and I definitely recommend it!

Gently cleans your baby's or your toddler's hair with it's "no more tears" formula, so it doesn't sting or burn their little eyes if some of the product accidentally drips into them.

It's aroma therapeutic natural lavender also soothes and calms baby so that he or she can relax and go to sleep more easily and sleep more soundly.

The natural lavender scent smells terrific! It's not too strong, but it's definitely noticeable and it smells wonderful!

Wouldn't wash my dog with this stuff.

When we were expecting our first child we stocked up on large bottles of Johnson and Johnson shampoo. And why not add some natural lavender to help with sleeping, right? Yeah, not at all. We bring our precious baby home and when it's time for that first bath we get out the yummy (natural?) smelling lavender soap. We lightly wash our baby and within three minutes he was covered in a horrible rash. How can something as gentle as baby soap cause this horrible of a reaction? Well, look at the ingredient list: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Fragrance, Polyquaternium 10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quaternium-15, Citric Acid, Ext. Violet 2. WHAT???? And where is the "natural lavender" they speak of? There are plenty of other products out there that truly are more gentle for such a precious little person's body. I would not recommend any J&J as far as I can throw the bottle (which was quickly in the trash). Spend your money elsewhere.

Calming Scent

Comments about Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender:

• I have been a customer of the Johnson’s company for as long as I can remember. They are a trusted brand for my family because they are soap free, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist tested and approved. This product immediately caught my eye because of the Lavender scent. I decided to try this to help “calm” my baby in the evenings. This Baby Shampoo also has Johnson’s No More Tears ingredients. This is gentle on the hair as well as the skin. The first ingredient listed is actually water, which shows how calm and natural the product is. It only takes a very small drop to be able to lather enough to shampoo the hair. My baby's hair is left squeaky clean, shiny and nourished. I would recommend this product to anyone with children or who has sensitive skin.

This trusted product gets the baby's hair clean without being abrasive.

The calming lavender scent is gentle and not overbearing. The scent not only calms your baby but you as well!

Great for sensitive skin

Comments about Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender:

I started using John's Baby Shampoo when I was told by an Eye Doctor that it's the best product to use to get mascara and eye liner off your eyes at the end of the day. I decided to try the Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender since I thought the Lavender scent might be relaxing. It is a great scent, and it's gentle enough to use on my eyes. I never had any irritation to my eyes from using this shampoo.

This Baby Shampoo also works great as a body wash or a bubble bath. It's gentle enough for daily use on sensitive skin. It does not cause me any type of skin irritation or additional sensitivity. It works to keep my skin soft and moisturized. It also does not dry my skin out at all.

This does a great job of getting all of my makeup off at the end of the day, and it also works well to use as shaving lotion.

I really like the Lavender Scent of this Johnson's Shampoo. It has a very calming scent, but it's not too powerful that the scent becomes overwhelming.

This stuff is amazing.

Comments about Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender:

I gave this shampoo a perfect score because it is honestly a great product. It smells great and really works. Ever since the first few washes I always make sure to get this same kind whenever I run out.

In my opinion it did a great job of cleaning her hair. It didn't leave any tangles or irritate her scalp so that was a big bonus for me. It's really not made with harsh chemicals so I don't feel bad about using it. I kept it out of her eyes for the most part but she didn't cry while I was using it. Usually she can't stand when I have to wash her hair but whenever I use this stuff she never seems to fuss as much. I also like that it seems to give her hair a natural shine.

One thing that I really liked about the scent is that it doesn't linger very long. It's strong enough to be smelt when I'm washing her hair but not enough to be over bearing or linger long in the towels. I find the scent to be calming and natural.

This is by far my favorite shampoo for my son.

from Nazareth, pa

Comments about Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender:

We absolutely love Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender. This is one of my go to products to buy everyone for their baby shower because it works just as well as the regular Johnson's Baby Shampoo and the added lavender helps babies sleep better at night.

This shampoo always leaves my son smelling fresh and clean and of lavender. We have NEVER had an issue with it not cleaning everything out of his hair. As he has gotten bigger the different things in his hair seem more and more stuck as he gets more into trying to eat real food and feeding himself.

The lavender scent is absolutely amazing. My whole bathroom smells like lavender flowers when I use this in my son's hair. My son's hair also smells like lavender for a full day or two after we use it to wash his hair. Lavender is a natural sleep aide for people. Whenever we wash our son's hair with this shampoo he sleeps much better at night for me.

Johnson's lavender shampoo

Comments about Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender:

I am obsessed with anything that smells like lavender, so I was eager to try the Johnson's lavender baby shampoo. The bottle says it's proven to help a baby sleep better, but I wasn't really concerned with that. My daughter sleeps great through the night, but I didn't like the scent of the original baby shampoo. I had tried a few different Johnson's baby shampoos, and I didn't want to use any of them. The original shampoo had too much fragrance. It made me sneeze every time I used it, so I assumed it wouldn't be good for my daughter's nose either. The lavender baby shampoo had a very gentle smell. It cleans just as well as all the other Johnson shampoos. The only thing I have an issue with is the ingredient list. I prefer to use natural products for my children, but they are somewhat expensive. This shampoo has a long list of ingredients that I can't even begin to pronounce. After using this shampoo, my daughter smells great until she spits up.

Great product is your baby has sensitive skin

Comments about Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender:

My baby has very sensitive skin and it is difficult to find a shampoo that does not cause his skin to break out in a red rash. I tried a number of different baby shampoos and found that Johnson's Baby Shampoo With Natural Lavender is the best product to use on his sensitive skin. He suffers from pretty significant cradle cap and it is difficult to find a shampoo that does not worsen the effects of this condition. This shampoo is sensitive for his sensitive skin and it seems to help his cradle cap. The lavender scent is very soothing for my baby and he often coos and seems very relaxed when I massage the shampoo into his scalp. I am also impressed with how soft his hair is after using this product. Overall, I am very pleased with this shampoo. Johnson & Johnson has had recent negative press about the ingredients in their baby bath products. I research the specific ingredients in this shampoo and feel that it is a safe product to use for my baby.

Lovely, calming scent!

keeps my sons hair smelling good

Comments about Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender:

My sons hair is really thin and light so I'm very careful on what I use on his hair. I seen this Johnson's baby shampoo with natural lavender and it had such a soft lavender scent to it. This shampoo is very mild being hypoallergenic, it has a thick texture that lathered up very well. It cleaned my sons hair removing all the dirt and oils making his hair really soft after. It was very easy for me to comb and it left his hair really shiny. He didn't get any tangles, the smell of the lavender and chamomile was very soothing. It didn't burn his eyes and it was easy to rinse out. I use it as a body wash too because its gentle enough. My sons hair smelled really clean and it lasted all day. It filled my bathroom smelling like lavender, I really love this shampoo and I would recommend it to any baby or toddler. This shampoo is great for all ages and I can always trust all of the Johnson's products.

Soothing, and not just for babies!

from Concord, NC

Comments about Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender:

I don't have children, but I have bought Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender on more than one occasion for myself. I have sensitive skin and that extends to my scalp. I also have problems with falling asleep and since lavender is naturally recommended for sleep, I started using this product when I showered before bed.

It was very soothing, didn't irritate my scalp (or my eyes), and the fragrance was very relaxing. It wasn't overpowering. It left my hair feeling light and clean, and I slept like a baby.

Since it worked so well on me, I tried it on my dog one day when I ran out of dog shampoo. I figured since it was so gentle and pleasant smelling, why not? I was also thrilled that it's gentle enough to not cause panic if the suds get in their eyes. It left him clean and shiny, and delightful smelling.

I can't say how it works for babies, but it's a definite must have in my house for adults and dogs.

Works Great, but Not a Great Scent

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender:

I love Johnson's Baby Shampoo and have used it for ages so when I saw that they had a new lavender scented shampoo I simply had to try it.

Like the original it lathers up beautifully and cleans beautifully. It rinses out quickly and thoroughly and does not leave any residue behind. And, of course, it does not irritate the eyes or skin at all.

What I did not like about this was the lavender scent. I know, it seems weird, but it was really not a good lavender scent. It smelled okay in the bottle but when the water hit it something just happened to make it not so ideal. Thankfully the scent did not linger after the hair dries so it wasn't a long term issue, but still it wasn't ideal.

If you're looking to mix up your baby shampoo options this is a great choice for those who enjoy lavender and aren't bothered by the odd scent. It's a nice change and the bottle full of purple liquid looks pretty in the shower area.

Another Johnson's product that I love.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender:

Johnson's Lavender Baby Shampoo is wonderful. I do not use it just as a shampoo, but also as a body wash for my child. I like this baby shampoo just as much as I like the original Johnson's baby shampoo. I saw this in the baby isle and I wanted to try it, because I really believe in the products that Johnson's offers and because it smells wonderful. This shampoo has all the qualities of the original. My daughter's skin stays soft and supple and her hair is shiny and clean, while retaining the wonderful scent of lavender well after bath time. This baby shampoo is also gentle like the original and does not bother her skin or scalp at all. She never dries out or breaks out in rashes from this product, which I love. She is old enough now to decide whether or not she likes a body wash and she has told me she loves the scent of Johnson's Lavender Baby Shampoo. Just like the original, sometimes I use this product too for myself! I definitely think that this is a great product and I would recommend it for anyone's children or even adults.