Other Baby Lotions:
Johnson's Baby Oil Gel, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E

Johnson & Johnson'sJohnson's Baby Oil Gel, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E

Finally something that works

from Whitehouse, TX

Comments about Johnson & Johnson's Johnson's Baby Oil Gel, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E:

During the winter months, my toddlers cheeks began to get chapped and her whole body was pretty dry. I have tried everything. I have tried products from Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion and Shea Butter. I tried putting Aughapher on her cheeks and my mother-in-law gave me plenty of home remedies to try and nothing was working. It was frustrating because it also seemed like everything I tried only made her face worse.

So I finally tried this baby oil with aloe vera and vitamin E and it seems like it is working! Praise the Lord! You simply put it on after bath, I coated her head to toe, and put her pjs on. Warning, your baby will be a little slippery after this so becareful. i usually have a towel nearby so I can wipe my hands off and have a better grip on her.

It smells great and works. The only negative thing is your child will be slippery but once you put their clothes back on, it's fine. i hope it works for you too!

Johnson's Baby Oil Gel Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Makes My Skin Soft

from Bucyrus, OH

I have really dry skin and I have to use some kind of lotion or oils. This baby oil gel is so good on my skin and my grandsons to. It smells great and it keeps your skin soft and smelling good. I do say try it, I usually take my bath and dry off and then apply this oil, it's amazing not just for babies.