Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:

Cons

Don't Cry Cutie Pie!

**Splish Splash...Time for a bath**

**Splish Splash...Time for a bath**

When I take a bath I require a *minimum* of six essentials: Liquid soap, shampoo & conditioner, bar soap, a washcloth, a shower pouf, an occasional hair mask, face scrub, a good exfolliant...Ahhh...For my daughter, I want a simple, fast, affordable solution (at least until she's old enough to appreciate the feminine art of "luxurious" baths).

**Bathing Baby**

Bath time with a squirmy toddler is hectic enough, fighting with flip top dispensers, burning/stinging eyes, separate shampoo & conditioner, and weird smelling babies is a no-no. I want a baby to smell like a baby. When my daughter was born the nurse handed me four things. 1. My squealing baby 2. A pack of Pampers 3. A breast pump 4. An economy sized jug of **Johnson & Johnson's Head-to-Toe Baby Wash. **The soap was definitely a keeper (my daughter was too). Such a keeper, in fact, that I've continued to purchase Johnson & Johnson's for two years.

**Bubbles in the Tub**

Johnson's Head-to-Toe wash is a no-fuss, no-muss solution. This all-in-one body soap/shampoo is yet another divine addition to bathing babies. The soap is hypoallergenic, tear free, and has a pleasant, fresh, *almost* fruity scent that can only be described as "clean baby". I *love* the smell, I only wish it lasted longer! The biggest downfall of this product is that the scent doesn't linger after drying.

Johnson's soap is made from mild, gentle ingredients, that are safe for sensitive skin. This wash can be purchased in various sizes; from travel sized to economy size. I say the more the merrier because *we* tend to use this generously. I find the soap lathers well and is excellent for cleaning typical "dirty" skin. My toddler likes helping press the dispenser so we "overuse" it quite a bit. This all in one wash is surprisingly gentle on my daughters hair. I find both her skin *and* hair feel silkier when I use this versus other Johnson's and Huggies brands.

**Johnson's Head-To-Toe Baby Wash **never dries the skin because it's 100% soap-free, dye-free, and pH-balanced. I'm jealous, I wish I could find a product this great (that's not for kids). I'll admit, I've tried using it myself, but I wasn't as thrilled...I'm a bath diva, I need my essentials!

As for my daughter, for now, Johnson's is "it".

*Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 150 Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium 10, Fragrance, Quaternium 15, Citric Acid

Gave my son rash

I used this baby wash for the first nine months of my son's life.  I love that it is for the body and the hair and it is "tear-free."  I was very confused when my son developed eczema all over his legs around 9 months of age.  The doctor asked me some questions about what I was doing (laundry detergent, foods, soaps, etc.)  After hearing my answers, she said that it was probably the Johnson's head to toe baby wash.  She said it can really dry out baby's skin.  I stopped using Johnson's soap, and the rash cleared up within a couple days.  (However, I still use Johnson's baby lotion and that's been fine.)  It was confirmed to me that it was this soap that was giving him the rash because I started using it again for a couple days when I was away on vacation, and the rash came back.  I don't know why my son started developing sensitivities to it after nine months of being fine with it.  I also realize that not every child will have the same reaction.  If my son did not, I'd still be using it!

It's a great product, just not good enough for my son.

from Sevierville, TN

Comments about Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash:

I love this head to toe wash; it smells great, foams up really good and is decently priced, but for my son's sensitive skin, I hate to say that it's just not good enough. It tends to dry his skin out too much (especially his scalp), so I had to stop using it. However, I don't knock the product, because like I said, it's great, it just doesn't fit my son's needs at the moment. So even though I can't use it, I still would recommend it to anyone who has kids that don't have super sensitive skin.

You only have to use a little so it goes a long way, which I like because it saves money, and it still foams up very nicely even when you only use a dime sized amount.

Leaves the skin smelling fresh and clean and the scent doesn't immediately fade away like most other body washes and soaps. I've never used any of the other scents, but it makes me wonder how heavenly they would smell if the original smells so good on it's own.

Great Baby Wash

Comments about Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash:

I have tried many other baby washes and shampoos and still always come back to this one. It is definitely my husband and my favorite for our two toddler boys. I have used this since they were both newborns and still love it just as much. The classic smell is always good and it is very gentle on the skin and eyes.

Even though this wash is gentle it still washes away the worst of messes including paint, marker, icing, anything that kids can get all over themselves. My youngest toddler has eczema and this soap is definitely the most gentle on his skin. It foams up well and rinses out easily also.

I love this scent. It is classic and smells very clean. And the scent stays on all day.

Family Favorite

Comments about Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash:

• This is a timeless, trusted, multi-use product. I initially purchased this product when my first child was born. It was recommended number one by our hospital. The Johnson’s Baby Head To Toe wash is hypoallergenic and free of any dyes. The first ingredient listed on the package is water. This is soothing to know that it will not irritate my baby. It is actually significantly milder than typical baby soap and is “soap-free”. I also use this product for myself. I use this frequently for eye makeup remover. I have had trouble with other makeup removers in the past. I had issues around my eyes and numerous allergic reactions, until I started using Johnson's. In conclusion, Johnson's Head-to-Toe Baby Wash is a great product for not only your children, but for the whole family.

This product is a "ten" because of its multipurpose design.

The fragrance has is a light, clean and refreshing scent.

I use this on the whole family!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash:

I use this shampoo for many purposes. When my hair feels fragile, I use this on myself to give my hair a break. It does not dry my hair out at all and cleans oil and dry shampoo well. I have used it on all my kids and they do not complain if some of it splashes into their eyes. I trusted it to wash my newborns and nothing has changed. It is gentle enough to use as a feminine wash. My boyfriend uses it once in a while because of the smell, which is very nice and gentle. It is lightly scented and I cannot imagine it ever irritating someone. It just smells like babies! I use it to wash my dog and it does not irritate his skin or coat. It removes the mud so easily when he has been playing outside and his fur really shines! I am not sure if this is the real reason why, but my hair seems to grow faster when I use this more often.

It is so gentle yet cleanses well at the same time.

It smells so soft and is really fitting for babies. Even my boyfriend loves the scent.

A great gentle bodywash

Comments about Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash:

This is a great product for people who want to gently cleanse their skin. This product has an effective, yet gentle formula that won't trigger any allergic reactions and it doesn't strip skin of its natural oils like most body washes do.

This product is great because it cleanses skin gently and effectively. I use it head to toe, and it washes away dirt and grime. I like to use this wash with a luffa sponge so I can also gently exfoliate my skin as well. It keeps my skin fresh, clean, and all around good looking. It is a great solution for people with sensitive skin that tends to get irritated easily. I use this product because I am allergic to some of the ingredients in other body washes, and they cause me to get rashes, bumps and hives. This body wash doesn't do that, and also doesn't strip my skin of its natural moisture. It really delivers and isn't just for babies.

This product is fragrance free, so it is perfect for people who want a gentle cleanser. It won't trigger any allergic reactions like other scented body washes, making it ideal for sensitive skin.

Not all that

from Eustis, FL

Comments about Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash:

I used Johnson's Baby Head to Toe wash on my daughter and I did not like it at all! I feel like it is too expensive yet does not get the job done and is not worth the price at all. It did not lather up like I would have liked it to when I would use it to bathe my daughter and wash her hair. It got the job done as far as what it was supposed to do which is clean my little one off but just barely. I would have to wash my daughter up three to four times just to make sure she was actually clean with this soap. I feel as though with any good soap or body wash one rinse off with it should be enough to leave you feeling clean and Johnson's baby body wash does not do that. I also think there should be more product and a bigger bottle for how much Johnson's head to toe wash costs. I find it ridiculous that companies like Johnson's costs so much for so little product but I guess when you buy you are really paying for the name and the packaging if anything. I would not recommend this product unless, of course, you have it like that to spend on this expensive product. The only good thing I liked about it is the Baby smell it gave my daughter after I bathed her.

My go to baby wash!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash:

I loved this baby wash when my kids were younger. The Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe wash was always on the side of my bathtub. Just seeing the picture of this brings back memories of my kids splashing in the bathtub and the smell of this on them. It has a really nice fresh smell. No major scents, but a clean good smell. This baby wash was my favorite out of all of them. This product is just an all around good product. You can usually always find this at a good price and sometimes on sale. It goes on well, lathers good and leaves them smelling clean. It has a baby kind of smell to it, so it's fun to cuddle with them and smell their head when they get out of the bath. If I have any more kids I will be using this again. It's great! If you have a baby or toddler try this!

It cleans them up well. It scrubs good in hair and suds up. It is very effective in doing what it is suppose to do.

It's a nice, clean, fresh baby smell. I really like it!

Family favorite in my house

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash:

I have tried many different bath washes for both of my daughters. Johnson's has always been a favorite, you just cant go wrong with anything made my Johnson's. The original scent used to be one of my favorites. My daughters loved bath time, and it never irritated their skin. My youngest daughter had issues with her sensitive skin and everything we tried would make her skin itch and break out. We tried Johnson's and it worked perfect, her skin was never irritated or red. It made bath time so much easier and enjoyable for both of us. My second daughter was born 5 years later, and I never even thought of using anything other than Johnson's bath wash. Her skin was not as sensitive and she really likes the other scents that Johnson's has. This product is a favorite in our home.

Johnson's product works great and has always been very gentle on my daughters skin.

The scent is light and does not irritate my daughters sensitive skin.

Great for your Child!!

Comments about Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash:

I used this for the first 2 years of my sons life and never had anything go wrong. No allergies, skin problems, or anything. It's soft on the skin and does what it's suppose to do which is clean your baby without hurting your little treasured one. The smell is amazing it's like they some how found out how to manufacture that new born baby smell and stuck it in a little bottle for the whole world to enjoy. IT'S GREAT. I found myself using a little bit when forgetting to pick up more of my brand of body wash and it worked just fine my co-workers even noticed the great fragrance and complimented me. If you want a great affordable product from a well known American company to use on the most important thing in your life (a child) buy this and don't stop there Johnson & Johnson have many more great products for that little bundle of joy in your life. Try there baby lotion or baby shampoos .

Johnson's Baby Head to toe wash

Comments about Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash:

So I still use this on my six year old! He takes showers now and I like that I don't have to worry about him getting soap in his eyes and it burning or hurting him. He uses this and even if some gets in his eyes he's good to go, no pain! It gets my kids nice and clean and is very gentle on the skin. Does not cause any irritation or dryness. My youngest has eczema and I find this gentle enough even for her. Has that nice pleasing Johnson's smell as well.

Johnson's head to toe baby wash has great performance. It will clean your child's hair all the way down to their tippy toes. Suds up great, can even be used as bubble bath to clean while they play in the tub. I like that it gets my kids clean and does not burn or sting their eyes. It goes a long way too, just a small amount on a washcloth or puff will wash your child.

I love how Johnson's head to toe baby wash smells, it has this clean scent with a touch of baby scent to it. It's hard to describe but it smells really good.