Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:

Nice product

Good product

Exton, PA

Love it!

Johnson baby wash is the only brand I will use. This night time bath smells great, cleans well, and relaxes my children. I use the Johnson's night time routine and it works wonders to relax them and getting to bed. The smell is great and long lasting.

Spring hill, Fl

a must-have

I love how mild and gentle this baby wash is! I never have to worry about it stinging my son's eyes or it drying out his skin.

pittsburgh

Great product

Worked wonders with my grand daughter

West Virginia

true

Works like a charm, just not for my baby.

When I first purchased this product I was very excited because I really wanted something that would relax my daughter before bedtime and although the soap and Nighttime lotion smelled amazing and my daughter fell straight to sleep after her warm bath we unfortunately seen a little break out on her skin, seems like she might be a little allergic to lavender, so although i Will not purchase for my own child I will definitely purchase as a gift and recommend to others.

Highland CA

Love the smell

i use this set with my son. it smells amazing and it gets him clean. a few things i didnt like about this product was that, for 1. it says it helps get babies to sleep. It does not! 2. its suppose to moisturize the skin. It doesn't do that either. my son has eczema and it actually makes his skin more dry. i love the product but i hate that it says its suppose to do something and it don't. J&J had a settlement over this specific product and thank goodness i got a check for all I've purchased. i do recommend it but don't expect it to moisturize or get baby to sleep. most babies go to sleep on their own after a hot bath anyhow

Sikeston, Mo

Love love love

I use this product on my son who is 2 years young. Not only does Johnson's Baby Bath Time have the most amazing smell, it also cleans my baby. Its so smooth and easy to use. It makes the lather calming. The scent is lavender and nothing is more perfect for a bath time routine. It leaves my son with a nice, fresh lavemder scent throughout the night. It also keeps his skin smooth, and moisturizes it with every use! Highly recommend to all mommies and daddies!!

San Juan, Tx

Oh may I love this

This is my Fave when I bath my kids It smells SO GREAT and helps them sleep at night also good in the hair

Fort Lauderdale Fl

true

one of my favorite bath time washes

I was really happy with this product. It smells so good. I have three kids and when they were babies i stocked up on these. I never had problem using this on my babies skin. They didn't break out or got irritated by the smell. I would give them a nice warm bath and wash them up with it. Not even 5 mins of taking them out of bath they were already falling asleep. It also worked wonders when they were sick. It works best with the matching lotion. I really have no complaints about this product or brand. I definitely recommend this product for new moms. It helped me out a lot when everything eles failed to help put my kids to sleep or just to calm them down. It even works for adults. There were plenty of times I used it in the bath, With a nice cup of tea and a good book. Hehe! Let me tell you it worked for me, i fell asleep like a baby when I got out. It left my skin smoother than a babies bottom.

USA

true

It's a great product, just not good enough for my son.

I love this head to toe wash; it smells great, foams up really good and is decently priced, but for my son's sensitive skin, I hate to say that it's just not good enough. It tends to dry his skin out too much (especially his scalp), so I had to stop using it. However, I don't knock the product, because like I said, it's great, it just doesn't fit my son's needs at the moment. So even though I can't use it, I still would recommend it to anyone who has kids that don't have super sensitive skin. Performance You only have to use a little so it goes a long way, which I like because it saves money, and it still foams up very nicely even when you only use a dime sized amount. Scent Leaves the skin smelling fresh and clean and the scent doesn't immediately fade away like most other body washes and soaps. I've never used any of the other scents, but it makes me wonder how heavenly they would smell if the original smells so good on it's own.

Sevierville, TN