Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Johnson & Johnson Body Care Moisturising Body Wash 2 in 1 400ml

johnson and johnson 2-in-1 bath soap is a hole-in-one

from Bangor, ME

Comments about Johnson & Johnson Body Care Moisturising Body Wash 2 in 1 400ml:

This stuff is great I live in Northern Maine and work outdoors most of the time so my skin takes a lot of abuse from the weather and tends to be on the dry side especially during the winter months and can be a bit of a problem if not properly hydrated, but this product seems to eliminate most of that problem for me enabling me to use minimal body lotions. Washing with this body wash is what I would imagine washing with lotion would be like if it would only leave you skin clean. This body wash leaves my skin so soft and smooth that I almost can't believe it's my skin, I Also use it instead of a shaving creme and it works great for that too. Also it's affordable and it has a faint but pleasant smell that is not like any other soap that I can think of. So if you have dry skin or just prefer to use a creamy body wash, you can't beat this product It's the best body wash that I can remember buying, the only down side is that it can be difficult to find in stores here in New England.

Wonderful all round body wash/shower gel

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Johnson & Johnson Body Care Moisturising Body Wash 2 in 1 400ml:

Johnson's Body Care Moisturising Body Wash 2 in 1 is wonderful. I have very dry skin and need something that moisturises while I wash. In addition, strong scents give me an instant headache- so I need something very mild smelling. This Johnson's body was has both. It has been a great find. It is a lovely, tick body wash that leaves my skin feeling soft, silky, and moisturised. It has a very mild scent, making it perfect for me. Also, it doesn't smell girly so my husband likes using it too. And it doesn't smell like baby powder (as much as I like Johnson's baby products, I don't always want to smell like them).

In addition to general washing, I use it to shave. I find it works even better than  shaving cream to give me silky smooth legs.

It comes in 400ml bottles, which means each bottle lasts a fair lenght of time. It is nice and tick, so you don't need to use a lot at a time. It isn't very expensive, making it great value for money.

I highly recommend Johnson's Body Care 2 in 1 Moisturising Body Wash to everyone, particularly those with dry, sensitive skin or those irritated by strong perfumes.