3.8
Other Bandages:
Johnson Johnson Band Aid Premium Adhesive Bandages Activ Flexible Regular 10

Johnson Johnson Band Aid Premium Adhesive Bandages Activ Flexible Regular 10

3.8

Band Aid Activ Flexible provides the best wound coverage!

**Johnson Johnson Band Aid Premium Adhesive Bandages Activ Flexible Regular 10 is excellent especially for wounds in the knee or elbow areas. **

**I had a knee injury...Read complete review

**I had a knee injury that covered over a half inch in diameter. I searched for a bandage which had good coverage without being overly large. The coverage area for the ****Band Aid Premium Adhesive Bandages Activ Flexible is pretty much the entire bandage, which was quite convenient. **

**The bandage did not require daily changing. I could basically ignore it until the wound was fully healed, at which time the area around the outer perimeter of the bandage began itching. Naturally when the itching began, so did the scratching. After a day or so, the outer edge of the bandage peeled off little by little. When I peeled the entire bandage off, the wound was entire healed, with no scabbing, just a light pink discoloration. It was amazing! that was the first that I had a large injury which did not scab. After a couple of days, the pink faded to normal skin color, as though the injury never occurred.**

**I would recommend this bandage to any parent with active children. Sure helps to grow up without discolored arms and legs!**

Didn't like it

I have tried many types of bandaids, and these are some of the worst. If you miss, they are hard to remove and you need to get a fresh one- which wastes bandaids, and they are sticky and hard to get off without causing pain. The feel of them is kind of squishy, which feels odd against your skin, plus when they are on your wounds they are totally stuck, so unless you want to endure the pain of removing them you just have to live with it. I didn't find them to be very flexible on the skin- meaning that they didn't move with my body in a bended area, so for example if you had one on your knuckle you would be keeping you finger straight for the duration of the bandaid. I did find, on the plus side, that they were pretty waterproof, so you don't need to have one dangling after a shower. The adhesive is great if you like that sort of thing, but I want my bandaids to stick when I want them to and to be able to remove them or change them when necessary- which was a bit of a problem.

Johnson and Johnson adhesive bandages is a quality product

from West Newton, PA

Comments about Johnson Johnson Band Aid Premium Adhesive Bandages Activ Flexible Regular 10:

Johnson and Johnson Band Aid Premium Adhesive Bandages Activ Flexible Regular 10 created a sturdy band aid that holds well on flexible appendages such as your elbow or knee. I used to have to criss cross 2 to three band aids just to make sure that the band aids hold for atleast one day. Now, it is so much easier to use just one band aid and know that it is flexible enough and durable enough to last throughout the day, I dont have to worry about constantly checking up on it or making sure that it is holding on well enough or if I need to change the band aid. Thus, this really has saved me money because I have been using less product on my body. Thus, if you are a very active person like me and also very clumsy but hygenic, then you know the annoyance of how band aids just dont do their job right when your active. Thus, Johnson and Johnson Band Aid Premium Adhesive Bandages Activ Flexible Regular 10 is perfect for the active lifestyle.

You'll love Band Aid Active Flexible Premium Adhesive Bandages

from Mount Vernon, MO

Activ Flexible Band Aid Premium Adhesive Bandages are a must-have in any medicine cabinet.  They are especially useful for people who work with their hands in demanding jobs, like construction or farming.  The durable, yet flexible material allows full movement of injured fingers, hands, etc... while still giving you the quality Band Aid wound protection and coverage you've come to count on from such a trusted brand.

For those men and women that are rough on their hands (and band aids), you'll love the comfort of these tough strips, and you'll appreciate the fact that they stay where you put them until removed.  When applied properly, Johnson & Johnson Band Aid Premium Adhesive Bandages Activ Flexible Regular 10 will give you peace of mind to know that your injury is well tended, covered, and protected from further injury, dirt, dust, or other infection-causing agents.

You'll also like the affordable price tag you've come to expect from your favorite brand of band aids.  Buy a box for every medicine cabinet in the house!

work great!

from North Attleboro, MA

These are some great bandages! Granted, they are definitely not terribly easy on the wallet, but if you need something to stay on and do it's job--for a LONG time--then this is the product for you. They are soft and pliable, forming right around the body part you need it, and they seal out water and dirt with the best of them. I would say that they are almost twice as costly as the good old plastic or flexible fabric bandaid, but they add a lot of security to your owie :)

Johnson Band Aid Premium Adhesive Bandages grate foe active kids

from Athens, GA

Johnson Band Aid Premium Adhesive Bandages grate foe active kids. my son loves tojump and flip witch meand he aleays has a bump or scrach.  thats why i trust my sons cuts to this hrate bandage and i truely recomend this bandage to anybody that has a cut.it fits like no other

Didn't like it

from Manchester Center, VT

Does not work for runners.

from New York, NY

As an advent runner this bandage does not work for us. As a runner I develop calouses all the time but sometimes I receive blisters. Since, my feet are beat up after many long runs I need something that is flexible, gives comfortable cushioning from the blister, and stays in one place. while this bandage accomplishes the first to it definitely does not stay in place while I am running. Nothing is worse then having something in your shoe annoying you on a long run. Great for walking not so great for running.

The Active Flex bandage stayed on longer than any other band aid

from Rolling Meadows, IL

I'm in chiropractic college which means working with my hands a lot.  I get paper cuts from studying and cuts from other random places.  I ran out of bandades a few weeks ago and have been using the Johnson Johnson with Activ Flex bandages since then.  Usually, I have to change a bandaid a few times during the day because I'm moving my hands a lot, practicing adjusting, massaging, etc, but with the Activ Flex band aids I only usually change it once.  It's a cost saver since I'm not changing the bandaid all the time and it's comfortable.  I'd recommend this product to anyone, especially people who work with their hands.

Band Aid Activ Flexible provides the best wound coverage!

from Honolulu, HI

I've used better bandages...

from Henderson, NV

I tried these new bandages out thinking that they looked very flexible and like they would work pretty well keeping water out. However, I've used better products than these before.  The seal around the outside edge of the bandaid was not that great, and it did allow water to seep inside to a blister.  I run a lot and need frequent band aids after races for blisters.  I think I will stick to the spray on or liquid band aids that do a much better job of keeping water out of wounds.  I suppose this type of bandaid would work well for kids wounds and ones that are not located on the feet.  However, for my use, they were not ideal.  I have to say that the price was a little more expensive than I thought they would be.  I would probably not buy them again, as I feel that they are not worth the price.  You do not get very many bandages in the package and that is very disappointing to say the least.

Johnson Band Aid Premium Stay ON

from Evanston, IL

There are multiple different kinds of these bandages - Blister Bloc, etc, but the main feature is that they keep the moisture level at the correct amount.  I have used them for cuts, blisters, or hot spots - before the blister hits.  They are the only bandage that keeps me going.  Read the box and put them on as directed - they are slightly different than regular band aids.

I walked 60 miles from Kenosha, WI to Chicago IL for a charity walk.  I applied these to the areas of my feet that are prone to blisters.  They stayed on for most of the 3 days - unlike regular bandages that fall off, bunch up and cause more blisters, or don't provide protection.

They are also great for other cuts.  Any cut I get heals faster without any infection.

Yes they are more expensive.  So for the kids that want one every time they have a slight mark on their skin - I get regular band aids